What's new

Swachh Bharat: Modi's promise of cleaning Varanasi doesn't appear to be an empty one

What a shameless cretin retard you are coming back for more humiliation, I guess it is a fault in your genes you loser. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

So what did the Vedic age people build Varanasi with. Polymer, glass and paier mache or did they use stones? Did your marathas inscribe "me maratha" in the stones they put in Varanasi? :lol::lol:

Was Varanasi not there before the marathas came? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Was Varanasi not restored, repaired, rebuild in the years after the marathas declined? :rofl::rofl:

Or do you suggest that since structures were destroyed the stones were still kept there as souvenirs? :omghaha::omghaha:

Was every temple, lane, structure build there only by marathas? :rofl::rofl:

Is every stone in Varanasi laid down by your precious marathas and nothing existed there before or after the marathas? :rofl::rofl:

Are you usually this retarded or is it your special days of the month? :lol:

ROCKS on the other hand is not so easy to destroy

The Somnath temple was build of polymer and wallpaper? The temples and monuments destroyed by invaders were build of plywood? :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Trolls like you get their accounts banned/blocked here because of your irreparable stupidity but since you have a fault in your genes you will make a new id and come back for more humiliation because that is what you are good at. :yay:

What a shameless cretin retard you are coming back for more humiliation, I guess it is a fault in your genes you loser. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

So what did the Vedic age people build Varanasi with. Polymer, glass and paier mache or did they use stones? Did your marathas inscribe "me maratha" in the stones they put in Varanasi? :lol::lol:

Was Varanasi not there before the marathas came? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Was Varanasi not restored, repaired, rebuild in the years after the marathas declined? :rofl::rofl:

Or do you suggest that since structures were destroyed the stones were still kept there as souvenirs? :omghaha::omghaha:

Was every temple, lane, structure build there only by marathas? :rofl::rofl:

Is every stone in Varanasi laid down by your precious marathas and nothing existed there before or after the marathas? :rofl::rofl:

Are you usually this retarded or is it your special days of the month? :lol:

The Somnath temple was build of polymer and wallpaper? The temples and monuments destroyed by invaders were build of plywood? :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Trolls like you get their accounts banned/blocked here because of your irreparable stupidity but since you have a fault in your genes you will make a new id and come back for more humiliation because that is what you are good at. :yay:

Polymer ? Glass ? Paper mache ? "me maratha" ? "souvenir" ? special day ? somnath temple ? polymer ? wall paper ? plywood ? :cheesy: ................... STRAWMAN :enjoy:

butthurt-e1398338583563.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Poor troll gets humiliated and seeks refuge in memes. That's what happens when morons from poor financial and academic background indulge in trolling.

You are a waste of time. Keep crying now. Adios. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Poor troll gets humiliated and seeks refuge in memes. That's what happens when morons from poor financial and academic background indulge in trolling.

You are a waste of time. Keep crying now. Adios. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Does ButtHurt cause Dementia ? :P

i-pitty-the-fool-wh-dont-like-butthurt-central.jpg

Yea, keep searching on Google for memes to cover your ripped butt. :lol::lol::lol:

You are like a featherless chicken running helter skelter. Keep crying and posting memes. My job of humiliating you is complete. So long loser.

P.S. - Blame them for not having enough money to enroll you in a good school. :rofl::rofl:

Yea, keep searching on Google for memes to cover your ripped butt. :lol::lol::lol:

You are like a featherless chicken running helter skelter. Keep crying and posting memes. My job of humiliating you is complete. So long loser.

P.S. - Blame them for not having enough money to enroll you in a good school. :rofl::rofl:

So are you still sticking to Varanasi structure and stones are from "British Raj" ? ...... or have you changed your Mind ? :P

BTW here's something for your pain.

butthurt-cream-dawgmaspatentedbutthurtcream1.jpg

Last edited:
If they replaced the stones (or covered them) with marble or granite cleaning would be much easier. Both are antibacterial and easy to clean. Also the ghats would look 10x better.

That is what even I'm thinking.. it would be better if the local authorities tear dwn those steps leading to ganga and build new ones... atleast they need to cover them with new tiles.. they need to take some lessons from TTD on how to keep the holy premises clean..

Actually a lots of NGO's are working in numerous cities and village , even before the swachh bharat initiative. But due to publicity created by the initiative there is certainly increase in such activities. But the problem persists due to the mindset of people. I get so angry when I see the same people who praise foreign countries for their cleanliness litter stations and roads even though they are standing just besides the dustbin. Everyone is taught in school that "Cleanliness is next to godliness" , but no one really follows. Even the highly educated people do this, and if you question them about it then the response is always , "Tujhe kya karna hai,....mere akele se dustbin mai daalne se kya farak pad jaega.........na mai kisi ko is baat ke liye criticize karta hun na khud karta hun.............yeh to government ki responsibility hai na". I am so fed up.

If you start doing that then the rest will follow you. Yes being clean is like half faith.

If they replaced the stones (or covered them) with marble or granite cleaning would be much easier. Both are antibacterial and easy to clean. Also the ghats would look 10x better.

Ghats comes under heritage sites.

That is what even I'm thinking.. it would be better if the local authorities tear dwn those steps leading to ganga and build new ones... atleast they need to cover them with new tiles.. they need to take some lessons from TTD on how to keep the holy premises clean..

Are you crazy ? You want to tear down Heritage structures and replace them with Cheap tiles ? :cheesy:

What next ? Redecorate the Taj Mahal with bathroom tiles ?

Are you crazy ? You want to tear down Heritage structures and replace them with Cheap tiles ? :cheesy:

What next ? Redecorate the Taj Mahal with bathroom tiles ?

I dnt consider steps leading to ganges as heritage symbols...atleast a new granite has to be laid dwn on those stairs in order to make them look good

I dnt consider steps leading to ganges as heritage symbols...atleast a new granite has to be laid dwn on those stairs in order to make them look good

They are Heritage structures. It was build more than 300 to 2000 years ago :disagree:

Polished Granite is slippery, NOBODY puts Smooth polished stones next to a Pool or River or even in the Bathrooms. What happens when people slip on the wet granite and fall down and break their hips ? Heads ? Ribs ?

Do you know how many people visit the river banks EVERYDAY ? How many of them are OLD people ?

Those stones are Rough for a reason.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom