What's new

Suuni conference 2016 exculdes Saudi/Qatari clerics

Where is the pride of Sufi/sunni ottomans my Turk brother? never knew Turks are abandoning their religious and ancestral values
We are not making it into a them versus us,and there is no one leader of the Muslim world,we are all Muslims,my religious and ancestral values thaught me to accept people how they are and not put them into boxes like most on this thread are doing.

We are not making it into a them versus us,and there is no one leader of the Muslim world,we are all Muslims,my religious and ancestral values thaught me to accept people how they are and not put them into boxes like most on this thread are doing.
Listen my dear brother either you folks are gonna lead the M.E or your Iranian cousins, its sad to see how Wahabism is paving its way into the Turkish society and yeah nobody should play the king here but the thing is know your enemy before it takes your soul away, Iranian mullahs may be a nuisance but not a perpetual one , they are not here to stay forever, all Iam asking is not to plague the bond of Indo-Iranian -Turkish family just to set scores against mullahs

What a sad state of affairs in the Muslim world(more-so Arab world). State sponsored conferences, that serve no religious purpose, rather political. This Azhar cleric took the opportunity to attack the MB, to claim they are not Muslim, and apparently he stated same about Salafi's, but the government he is sponsored by is aided financially and politically by Saudi Arabia, so it makes no sense he would attempt to hurt their relations.

My perspective:

I don't recognize these clerics, nor any clerics that make any public appearances, they are all corrupt, and this should be easily recognizable to anybody who wants genuinely good people in power, but they prefer to root for one of their states(S or I), and will cheerlead for their clergy. The good clergy are those without any degree or official studies in Islam, that are people who do individual soul searching, and try to interpret Islam their own away, taking a direction away from the modern popular clerics, and are not known to the public.

Islam doesn't need reform, nor does it need different interpretation. Because as we see, groups of Muslims will interpret it to the best benefit for their agenda, like seen in this conference or elsewhere. Islam needs good people, the whole world needs good people, but there are no good people. So the corrupt will milk what they can out of religion, and you have people like these Iranian or Saudi, or Egyptian pro-state clerics, who exercise leadership over Islam, just as the Pope exercises leadership over Christianity, to dictate their agendas, that are pre-determined and in line with global establishment, either the Western or Eastern one. Hence religion is no longer inspiring to anyone, it is not only dying, it is dead.

Some people look at the Middle East and come to conclusion that there is an Islamic resurgence occurring, that is not the case. I haven't seen an Islamic resurgence occur yet. Islam, Christianity, and Judaism could all inspire the world and influence it in a good way if there were good people , until then ... be good to yourself and to others, and try your best to ignore to these establishment clerics and jokers ....

Kadirov is russian pupet, so screw this conference. I am deeply disapointed to see Said Faodaa amongst them.

Muslims should stop being sectarian, it will divide us. Instead of these Sunni conferences or Shia conferences, it should be Muslim conferences.
Sectarianism has been the most profitable business for ages now. Ask Riyadh and Tehran :lol:
This is the basic equation of business
(Mullah+Ayatullah)*S**t=$$$$$$$$$$

Sectarianism has been the most profitable business for ages now. Ask Riyadh and Tehran :lol:

How Ayatullah have profited from such an equation? I mean this $.

Those two and their sectarian game will kill Islam and themselves.

An Islamic conference sponsored by his holiness Ayatullah Abdul-Vladimir Al-Putin, may God bless his holy existence so his light continues to light our paths.
:D:D:D:D

You guys know that Qataris and Saudis aren't the same kind of Wahabi? Do you even know that there is no clerical establishment in Qatar like in Saudi Arabia? Qataris are not very religious in general.

:D:D:D:D

You guys know that Qataris and Saudis aren't the same kind of Wahabi? Do you even know that there is no clerical establishment in Qatar like in Saudi Arabia? Qataris are not very religious in general.
They are not but they trying hard to set the flame else where like4 in IRAQ, SYRIA, YEMEN and EGYPT and every where in the Islamic world there are sunnis and none sunnis.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom