What's new

Suuni conference 2016 exculdes Saudi/Qatari clerics

doesn't matter if Obama, Putin or Israel was behind this.. Why should Sunni, Sufi, Shia sit with Salafist Wahabbis who are killing us on daily bases.. They deserve total boycott, nothing against Saudi Arabia as friend..
Khas kam jahaa'n Pak :-)

i know he is traitor of Chechen Muslims but come on.. when he is doing something right against self blowing wahabbis you should praise him..
Why should i praise him,if this was an genuine international conference then why is it not news covered by international Muslim countries news outlets?
Its just a publicity stunt or something in that line from Kadyrov.
Did you know that Chechens are also ''Wahabi's'' as you call them,they have the same view as the ''Wahabi's do?
Kadyrov is just a puppet of Putin,maybe he wants to show the Muslim world that he is a ''Muslim'',which i doubt he is.
Not buying it.

Why should i praise him,if this was an genuine international conference then why is it not news covered by international Muslim countries news outlets?

how many Islamic conferences your media covered before?

Its just a publicity stunt or something in that line from Kadyrov.

What else you expect from political leaders.. but atleast his was a really good one..

Did you know that Chechens are also ''Wahabi's'' as you call them,they have the same view as the ''Wahabi's do?

Wrong.. Chechens are overwhelmingly adherents to the Shafi'i Madhhab of Sunni Islam,[84]

Kadyrov is just a puppet of Putin,

I already said he is traitor of Chechen Muslims..

I already said he is traitor of Chechen Muslims..
I don't think he is a traitor the guy know well they have no chance against the russians military mighty so instead of more destructions and death to the chechens why not stop it and accept to be part of russia with some rights instead of none.

if not all the sunnis regimes are puppits the most of them including yours who care the most important is that Altayyeb the head of Azhar kicked wahhabis out of the sunni universe.
He can be the head of whatever,nobody can kick us out.

Did they agree on leaving Sunnism
They wont but guess what now after with these mentalities every one of them will claim he is sunni while the other is not.

He can be the head of whatever,nobody can kick us out.
If you were on twitter yesterday you'd know wt I'm talking about saudis in particular in flame and even they threatened Egypt.

So this make them Wahabbi? then Pakistan must also be Wahhabi for you? many Turks are fighting with IS too.. you must be Wahhabi too?
Just a few Turks are with ISIS and havent heard of Pakistanis in ISIS.
The point was that the Chechens only join al-caida and ISIS,no other groups,their mindset is the same,they are not moderate Muslims,they want Sharia implemented in Chechniya,so Chechniya would have been just like the KSA if not for kadyrov.

Altayyeb the head of Azhar
Is he the leader of the sunni world,no he is not so he cant kick out anybody.

The point was that the Chechens only join al-caida and ISIS,no other groups,their mindset is the same,they are not moderate Muslims,they want Sharia implemented in Chechniya,so Chechniya would have been just like the KSA if not for kadyrov.

bro just bcoz Sufi Sunnis dont join groups does not mean they dont exist.. Wahhabi's are tiny minority.. who sadly get more media attention then peaceful ones..

Is he the leader of the sunni world,no he is not so he cant kick out anybody.

Al Azhar is most credible Islamic university and its Dean have say, he have thousand of disciple which also include Grand Muftis of different countries..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom