What's new

Suspensions for Students Who Rooted Against India

Who said that? Making stuff up again? Remember not just Pakistan but most Muslim countries do not support Uygher cause except some Turkic countries and they do it for race.
It doesnt matter Pakistan supports Kashmiris or not.

Who said that? Making stuff up again? Remember not just Pakistan but most Muslim countries do not support Uygher cause except some Turkic countries and they do it for race.
--
ok so line is only relgion allowed not race..
so you will support exa sunni but not shia or ahamadiay (oh you dont consider them muslim fisrt )

Those who wanted to leave India, were already given the land: Pakistan and bangladesh.

Yeah but Kashmiris want Indians to leave their land they don't consider Kashmir India so your theory does not apply.

No you guys from pakistan say so..

Yeah but Kashmiris want Indians to leave their land they don't consider Kashmir India so your theory does not apply.

Well that is also given: The Azad Kashmir. ab kya non-muslim kashmiri hawa me rhenge kya?

--
ok so line is only relgion allowed not race..
so you will support exa sunni but not shia or ahamadiay (oh you dont consider them muslim fisrt )

I do not care sunni or shia, also ahmadi I have doctrine issue with them but if lets say I had to save Ahmadi or Indian Sunni I would save Pakistani Ahmadi 100 times out of 100.

who told you that ?
do you think they want go to pak.. at least in current situation
how much respect you give muhajirs?

I do not care sunni or shia, also ahmadi I have doctrine issue with them but if lets say I had to save Ahmadi or Indian Sunni I would save Pakistani Ahmadi 100 times out of 100.
is kuran says so. india muslim ..pak muslim

No you guys from pakistan say so..

Well that is also given: The Azad Kashmir. ab kya non-muslim kashmiri hawa me rhenge kya?

That is why I do not say all of Kashmir should be Pakistan my solution is valley to Pakistan since most Muslims are in the valley but non Muslim Kashmiris in Ladakh Leh and Jammu but India wouldn't accept this imo.

do M.Paigambar (PUBH) (sorry if i wrote wrongly,ple correct) made distinction between india /pak/china muslim

That is why I do not say all of Kashmir should be Pakistan my solution is valley to Pakistan since most Muslims are in the valley but non Muslim Kashmiris in Ladakh Leh and Jammu but India wouldn't accept this imo.
that what i said .. its tricky.

We will fix muhajir issue but most muhajir no longer even call themselves that the ones who do are mqm lote which is another issue.

Don't tell me about the Quran ok sir Idon't talk about gita do I? I know all Quran says do not worry.

Pakistani Govt should announce scholarships for those 67 students and give them admissions in universities here in Pakistan

Pakistani Govt should announce scholarships for those 67 students and give them admissions in universities here in Pakistan
please do.. please take them.. as their heart lies in pak..
our constitution allows indian to have free will even sometimes it against itself then only
by the which university..
which are top globally ranked university in pak

Well then is valley full of muslims and not a single non-muslim exist there?

Wow !!

now majority factor came into action ?

now keep this majority factor in this particular case. . majority wasn't happy about their cheering for Pakistani team . . so they were beaten up and were kicked out. . so, whats the fuss about ?

or

this majority thing is used as per your own convenience ? :pop:

Stupid logic so then pandit being kicked is ok too right since majority kicked them out?

yes......
ask ur govt. to grant them scholarship.......
any way they must be kicked out.........

Back
Top Bottom