What's new

Suspensions for Students Who Rooted Against India

Are you kidding me? There was no beating or thrashing, just some verbal fight. And even you know this incident is nothing in front of other incidents that happen in colleges.
Beating somebody for supporting a cricket team is a bit too much, don't you think? Pakistan has become a hostage to extremists but looks like India is not too far behind. God knows what future holds for the Indian sub-continent. Doesn't look too bright though.

**** hasan nisar lol.
i don't care what he has to say lol
Hasan Nisar is a good analyst, though very repetitive. Sometimes he drifts too far out, but for the most part, he is right.

Are you kidding me? There was no beating or thrashing, just some verbal fight. And even you know this incident is nothing in front of other incidents that happen in colleges.
OK. I did not know. I was under the impression that the kid was beaten up.

Hasan Nisar is a good analyst, though very repetitive. Sometimes he drifts too far out, but for the most part, he is right.

the kid was beaten up

Indian Kashmiri cricket fans to be charged for cheering Pakistan - Telegraph

the kid was beaten up and also now 60 kashmiri students face suspension for supporting pakistan in a cricket match

we need to get the pakistani government to push for kashmiri independence from india.

we need to get the pakistani government to push for kashmiri independence from india.
Qamar: What we really need at this point of time is to get our own act straight and somehow control and eradicate extremisms that is engulfing our country at a very rapid pace. Kashmir is an issue but with current miserable state of ours, we cant help them. By meddling into their matters with India, we will only add to their problems and misery.

wow what double standards.
all day long your lecturing muslims about BS and now that this happens you "see" nothing "wrong" with it?
are ok in the head my friend?

Your selective reading is what has got you in this mess. Koi nahin, Doobarah parh lo. There is no lecture, plain facts of the mess the subcontinent is in.

Qamar: What we really need at this point of time is to get our own act straight and somehow control and eradicate extremisms that is engulfing our country at a very rapid pace. Kashmir is an issue but with current miserable state of ours, we cant help them. By meddling into their matters with India, we will only add to their problems and misery.
correct well they are second on our list after pakistan? lol

lol the incident happened in India and you are believing the west news. LMAO you guys will do anything to claim your allegations.
My friend, don't you too believe in everything happening in Pakistan and reported by the west? I take your words that the guy was not roughed up but then why the western media is reporting otherwise? India is in very good terms with the western countries, what their media will get from misreporting an incident that happened in a friendly country?

Above all publicity and TRP.

And I said it because Pakistani are the first to trash the west reports whenever they report something about Pakistan that's why I said. And about this incident everyone has got their own story, it's not even clear yet what actually happened there. You check different websites you'll see different stories, so let the probe complete then let's see what actually happened there.

My friend, don't you too believe in everything happening in Pakistan and reported by the west? I take your words that the guy was not roughed up but then why the western media is reporting otherwise? India is in very good terms with the western countries, what their media will get from misreporting an incident that happened in a friendly country?

Above all publicity and TRP.
tumblr_m0wb2xz9Yh1r08e3p.jpg

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom