What's new

Suspensions for Students Who Rooted Against India

This entire episode, never talks about religion anywhere and for you guys everything revolves around religion. This is all about Nationality. FYI, if at all you are dreaming that Indian muslims support Pakistan team, you are wrong. Here are the comments from one Indian muslim -

shahid siddiqui ‏@shahid_siddiqui Mar 2
If any Muslim celebrates Pak win then they r a disgrace and insult to the country and to the community. I condemn such idiots. shahid siddiqui ‏@shahid_siddiqui Mar 2
I tell you with full confidence that 99% Muslims dislike Pak. They want India to win
Even the VC of the university (which is named after a Hindu Saint) who suspended them was an Indian Muslim.

i feel sorry for the kid.
poor kid has to lie and has been denied his freedom of expression by yindoos.
what kind of democracy is this? everybody knows kashmiris are with pakistan its just that simple
the kid has to lie now just to get back in school jesus christ india is a sick country
When Partition happened, Pakistan supporters should have moved across borders. There is no place for them in India
It was mutually agreed; people who wanted to stay in India moved from lands which is now called Pakistan

When Partition happened, Pakistan supporters should have moved across borders. There is no place for them in India
It was mutually agreed; people who wanted to stay in India moved from lands which is now called Pakistan
is there such thing as freedom of speech in a democracy like india?

it has nothing to do with being muslim.even if it was a hindu doing the same,the result would have been the same.
no it wouldn't have are you joking? or just being stupid?
we already know indian muslims support us we have always known.you may share the same citizenship with them but we share something bigger then that brotherhood

700.000 hindu army in on picnic in IOK right? Thats more more then combined army of Pakistan, and just to control few million kashmiris. Fortunatly for hindus that Kashmiris are peacefull people. But they know freedom will come one day.

Hindus are stealing and making billions from electricity generated in IOK. This is pocket change in comparision, just to show look we are not peculiar animals as long as you behave like slaves.
Infact its not just the hindus,its the evil nexus of Hindus+Muslims+Christians+Sikhs+Jains+Jews+Parsis+Buddhists+Atheists that "steal" electricity from J&K!Whats the fuss about muslims in India(J&K included) man?What does your country offer better than what India gives to its citizens? Better education?Better infra?Better economy? First take care of muslims in your own country,then worry about the `suppressed` muslims in the hands of evil `yindoos`!
For the record J&K is in 20th position in India interms of power production with 2524.96MW which is about 1/8th of Pakistan's power production!

we already know indian muslims support us we have always known.you may share the same citizenship with them but we share something bigger then that brotherhood

Stop your jokes yaar, people will laugh at you guys as Jokers. Save Shia and Balochi brothers 1st, then dream for other brothers.

is there such thing as freedom of speech in a democracy like india?

no it wouldn't have are you joking? or just being stupid?
Firstly there is freedom of speech in India.
And second,and most importantly,who hell are you say Indian muslims support you? How dare you say that? Its an insult for me and my community,if you have any misconception like that,change it.

Stop your jokes yaar, people will laugh at you guys as Jokers. Save Shia and Balochi brothers 1st, then dream for other brothers.
whose talking about saving them? lol we have our own problems as well.
they still our brothers.
they still support us and we support them.

Firstly there is freedom of speech in India.
And second,and most importantly,who hell are you say Indian muslims support you? How dare you say that? Its an insult for me and my community,if you have any misconception like that,change it.
ok my "muslim" friend lol.
just because you don't doesn't mean others don't
we all know indian muslim at least the majority of them support pakistan in cricket lol.
any proof your even a muslim? just because you put the pic of an arab kid as your avatar all of sudden your a muslim? next your going to say "bhai zakir" is a muslim as well? lol.

even if you are a muslim in the end then good for you. you don't have to support us to be a muslim lol its just that most muslims support us.

Last edited:
they still our brothers.

My big question to all my PAK brothers........

If some people celebrate Indian match victory in PAK university than PAK will allow tham????????????

:sniper:My thinking someone should shoot him in college after or send to jail? But India, They are still alive and will.. just my thought not trolling and waiting for answer

Kashmir was supposed to be Pakistan anyway so that is why the Kashmiris don't have to move to Pakistan.

most importantly,who hell are you say Indian muslims support you? How dare you say that? Its an insult for me and my community,if you have any misconception like that,change it.

they still our brothers.

I have quoted a comment posted by @acetophenol above. That should be enough for you.

Infact its not just the hindus,its the evil nexus of Hindus+Muslims+Christians+Sikhs+Jains+Jews+Parsis+Buddhists+Atheists that "steal" electricity from J&K!Whats the fuss about muslims in India(J&K included) man?What does your country offer better than what India gives to its citizens? Better education?Better infra?Better economy? First take care of muslims in your own country,then worry about the `suppressed` muslims in the hands of evil `yindoos`!
For the record J&K is in 20th position in India interms of power production with 2524.96MW which is about 1/8th of Pakistan's power production!

We don't give a shit about Indian Muslims only Kashmiri Muslims in IOK. :)

j+k is pakistan your *** clown.
it is a part of pakistan that is occupied by 700,000 heavily armed yindoos more then we can handle other wise we would have run you out of town by now.
no matter what you offer to J+k in the end of the day they will still call themselves pakistanis lol.

My big question to all my PAK brothers........

If some people celebrate Indian match victory in PAK university than PAK will allow tham????????????

:sniper:My thinking someone should shoot him in college after or send to jail? But India, They are still alive and will.. just my thought not trolling and waiting for answer
yeah we fine with that. its just a cricket match for godsake lol

Even the VC of the university (which is named after a Hindu Saint) who suspended them was an Indian Muslim.
he had no choice but to suspend them because somebody was going to get lynched if he didn't.

We don't give a shit about Indian Muslims only Kashmiri Muslims in IOK. :)
"I am sorry sir,the "rescue from evil yindoo" services is available only for IOK region,from daily 8 AM to 6PM weekdays. For further queries,kindly visit our troubleshooting website. Its userfriendly and solves common problems."

Back
Top Bottom