What's new

Sushma Swaraj ji challenges Pakistan PM Imran Khan ' Prove statesmanship, handover Azhar'

More like amuse.
D0aHg1WWoAAG3bI.jpeg

here is your pilot visiting "amusement" park on his mig21 :) .

Well the british had declared the same about bengalis.

Infact they even claimed that the body (legs) of a bengali are made for labouring, essentially an inferior people.

The irony is that even your own indian masters considered MB, a bunch of clowns who got their arses handed to them in every confrontation with the Pak Military.

Do u think I care about ur opinion.

The result of our brave muktijoddha's courage is in front of everyone to see. U can spout as much nonsense as u can my friend, but these lies won't change the reality.

Our brave mukti bahini with the help of our Indian friends whipped the back of the Pak Military, made them to Surrender and humiliated its general by forcing him to beg for the life of captured 93k pows. These r facts.

U may have been fed some propaganda so that u don't lose faith over ur army, but the result is in front of everyone to see. Pak army was nothing in front of our brave mukti bahini.

She was missing from TV screens for long hence, a good try to make a comeback but not just on the wrong pretext but weak case as well.

A country like India & challenges Imran Khan that both are well recognized by the whole world in total different parameters. Sushma is too late for the damage control however, such kind of headlines can help Indian voters to go into frenzy & make a shout for the so-called daring challenge. There are MEN in the State that asks Modi to come clear on many things and prove it.

Imran Khan, Pakistan proved Statesmanship & handed you over captured Abhinandan and whole world acknowledged the same.

A bad way to start Election campaign though, wondering if it wasn't Pakistan, what would Indian politicians sell to their voters? after all, nothing being done for the public service except for religious extremism, intolerance & mob lynching (ref last UN observations for minorities esp. Muslims). Most of them politicians shall be grateful in this regard.

Do u think I care about ur opinion.

You should, self fellatio isnt always needs.
The result of our brave muktijoddha's courage is in front of everyone to see. U can spout as much nonsense as u can my friend, but these lies won't change the reality.
Lets see, even VK singh wrote about your “jodhas”
https://www.amazon.in/Courage-Conviction-General-V-K-Singh/dp/9382277579

Lol

Our brave mukti bahini with the help of our Indian friends whipped the back of the Pak Military, made them to Surrender and humiliated its general by forcing him to beg for the life of captured 93k pows. These r facts.

U may have been fed some propaganda so that u don't lose faith over ur army, but the result is in front of everyone to see. Pak army was nothing in front of our brave mukti bahini.
Son those 93K included over 60K civilians.
Gen Manekshaw has already taken a dump on your childish claims;

1:15 was the ratio of Pak to indian troops;

Your lagarbagar aka hyenas arent even accounted for.

Lol facts? You claim 3 million killed and hundreds of thousands rapes.. so fuking brave and effective those lungi wearing clowns must have been..:lol:

OH yea
Exchange is possible bring in modi the bucter of GUJRAT, and take AZHAR cause both are nationals to thier countries and in normal circumstances, it's only possible if u can hand over what other wants

You should, self fellatio isnt always needs.

Lets see, even VK singh wrote about your “jodhas”
https://www.amazon.in/Courage-Conviction-General-V-K-Singh/dp/9382277579

Lol

Son those 93K included over 60K civilians.
Gen Manekshaw has already taken a dump on your childish claims;

1:15 was the ratio of Pak to indian troops;

Your lagarbagar aka hyenas arent even accounted for.

Lol facts? You claim 3 million killed and hundreds of thousands rapes.. so fuking brave and effective those lungi wearing clowns must have been..:lol:

U should have at least researched a bit about the author of the book before mentioning him here.

Let's see what he has said about Pak army in one of his speech,

"V K Singh compares Pakistan army with Nazis"

Here's few more,

According to VK sing .........

1. "Those who have probably read some of those accounts (atrocities) they defy or belittle what the Nazis did during their period...,"

2. "There was a race improvement camp (in Bangladesh). I do not think we have heard of such a thing after the Nazi period but it was there. How can we forget such atrocities"

Btw this one is the best. Focused on 93k Pak prisoners of war who got their lives soared cuz their general surrendered unconditionally in front of the mukti bahini.

3. "I feel that we need to not only remember the sacrifices of our people, we also need to remember that there was an army which went on a rampage which did things which were against humanity and that was a reason for their downfall. If 93,000 people surrendered, it was because they had lost the will to stand up," Singh said" .

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.econ...-army-with-nazis/amp_articleshow/56018878.cms

As for the last part of ur post. Do u think it takes courage/bravery to kill unarmed innocent civilians with automatic rifles? U have just portrayed the general mindset of Pakistani people and the cowardice nature of those who attacked innocent civilians under the cover of night.

But when these civilians took arms in their hand, learned to use them (thx to Indian military) and confronted the Pak army, these very same group of Pak army begged for mercy and ran back to Islamabad with their tails between their legs.

Don't get mad my friend. That's the reality. Ur army is good at killing unarmed women and children only. But when they faced the wrath of our mukti bahini they did the inevitable and surrendered unconditionally as well as begged for mercy to save their @ss.

which of the fucking planet these retarded Indians live, hand over a pakistani citizen to Hindus....sushma you will to do a lot lot lot more in order for Imran to do that
U mean some special mujra ??

U should have at least researched a bit about the author of the book before mentioning him here.

Here's few more,

1. "Those who have probably read some of those accounts (atrocities) they defy or belittle what the Nazis did during their period...,"

2. "There was a race improvement camp (in Bangladesh). I do not think we have heard of such a thing after the Nazi period but it was there. How can we forget such atrocities"

Btw this one is the best. Focused on 93k Pak prisoners of war who got their lives soared cuz their general surrendered unconditionally in front of the mukti bahini.

3. "I feel that we need to not only remember the sacrifices of our people, we also need to remember that there was an army which went on a rampage which did things which were against humanity and that was a reason for their downfall. If 93,000 people surrendered, it was because they had lost the will to stand up," Singh said" .

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.econ...-army-with-nazis/amp_articleshow/56018878.cms

As for the last part of ur post. Do u think it takes courage/bravery to kill unarmed innocent civilians with automatic rifles? U have just portrayed the general mindset of Pakistani people and the cowardice nature of those who attacked innocent civilians under the cover of night.

But when these civilians took arms in their hand, learned to use them (thx to Indian military) and confronted the Pak army, these very same group of Pak army begged for mercy and ran back to Islamabad with their tails between their legs.

Don't get mad my friend. That's the reality. Ur army is good at killing unarmed women and children only. But when they faced the wrath of our mukti bahini they did the inevitable and surrendered unconditionally as well as begged for mercy to save their @ss.

cutie pie!

I have, hes considered your “hero” of 71.

Here's few more,

I know child, too bad you are cherry picking his biases against his enemy rather than his “praise” for lungi warriors. :lol:
Vk singh is also the dumbass who lied about his age and made an issue when his retirement was due. He has embarassed himself om several occasions..
He was a captain in 71... and claims his troops wore lungis and shouted “joy bangla” and were fighting Pakistan months prior to december 71, because poor MB was alway getting raped when facing Pak Army.

Former Commander of the Indian Army, General V.K Singh reveals in his book 'Courage and Conviction', that the Indian Army soldiers disguised as Mukti Bahini fought against the Pakistan Army and carried out chaos missions to discredit the Armed forces during the Bangladesh 'liberation' war. He further goes on to claim credit for India which he claims created Bangladesh.

This should establish the following.

• Indian Army not only supported the insurgents but also fought with them. Because multi bhaini was almosy wiped out by june

• Indian state has and will use its military for aiding terrorism to satisfy its imperialistic hubris.

• India had already delivered a legitimate Casus Belli to Pakistan, therefore the Operation Changaiz Khan which Indians have hypocritically claimed to be the cause of the 1971 war is bogus propaganda.

• Pakistan's Op Changaiz Khan was 'retaliatory' action carried out in self defense.

• East Pakistani leaders were never loyal to Pakistan for they had been colluding with the enemy since long, conspiring to create a civil war leading to a division and had secured a promise of Indian Army to back their treasonist campaign.

U mean some special mujra ??
Add hasina nagina shiekh and its a deal.

Walida e bangali on naseebos “papu pa” song..:lol:

@Neptune_ the funny fact is the indians even blew up orphanages dueinf the last week of war.. which your kind blames on Pakistan.

Whats more ironic? This soldier is an indian;

4BA56883-728E-44C1-96BB-06A2B3C8327E.jpeg

As for millions of dead bangalis.

Chutiye where are the bodies ?

Why not my friend.

We look upto the brave soldiers of our mukti bahini and take inspiration from them.

They were so courageous, brave and strong. I can not but feel proud of them.

What r u suggesting us to try? We r growing at a rapid pace, we dont have the time for anything else right now.
The only one apt at killing civilians are bangladeshis.

First they wiped out that clown mujib and his family.

EE085CE8-EA3C-4293-937E-4751B42E7EFE.jpeg
70C82E1F-DD7E-4A58-8AE4-43D0B1F2CE6E.jpeg

And not long ago, they turned against their own officers & their families, a repeat of 1971– and ironically at one of the same places where Banglis mutineed and martyred West Pakistani troops and their families, the East Pakistan Rifles HQ (later Bangladesh Rifles):

51242F5D-DC0F-49D0-B01C-FAED37951DA1.jpeg

1E361A90-1469-42FC-86D9-3BCFC0BA33D2.jpeg
03AA3F09-EED1-494E-9C13-03BD16C211E2.jpeg
E08D3057-96D3-4F0A-B480-42ADD2C974E4.jpeg
1BE6CE3A-49B4-4F2B-8F5A-0F5756E1A240.jpeg
8E9FA9CA-1BD3-4901-B78D-A566DDE7781A.jpeg

Damn. Answers the riddle - How many Pakistani soldiers needed to chaperone one injured Indian pilot? Still too few in my opinion.
Barely enough to save his arse from getting lynched by Kashmiri mob;
E2A3FD06-70F8-4811-8E48-068853810FE8.jpeg

Than again;

EDD566ED-2AFF-4728-9A38-B04690E19719.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom