What's new

Sushma Swaraj ji challenges Pakistan PM Imran Khan ' Prove statesmanship, handover Azhar'

I have, hes considered your “hero” of 71.

Let's see what he has said about Pak army in one of his speech,

I know child, too bad you are cherry picking his biases against his enemy rather than his “praise” for lungi warriors. :lol:
Vk singh is also the dumbass who lied about his age and made an issue when his retirement was due. He has embarassed himself om several occasions..
He was a captain in 71... and claims his troops wore lungis and shouted “joy bangla” and were fighting Pakistan months prior to december 71, because poor MB was alway getting raped when facing Pak Army.

Former Commander of the Indian Army, General V.K Singh reveals in his book 'Courage and Conviction', that the Indian Army soldiers disguised as Mukti Bahini fought against the Pakistan Army and carried out chaos missions to discredit the Armed forces during the Bangladesh 'liberation' war. He further goes on to claim credit for India which he claims created Bangladesh.

This should establish the following.

• Indian Army not only supported the insurgents but also fought with them. Because multi bhaini was almosy wiped out by june

• Indian state has and will use its military for aiding terrorism to satisfy its imperialistic hubris.

• India had already delivered a legitimate Casus Belli to Pakistan, therefore the Operation Changaiz Khan which Indians have hypocritically claimed to be the cause of the 1971 war is bogus propaganda.

• Pakistan's Op Changaiz Khan was 'retaliatory' action carried out in self defense.

• East Pakistani leaders were never loyal to Pakistan for they had been colluding with the enemy since long, conspiring to create a civil war leading to a division and had secured a promise of Indian Army to back their treasonist campaign.

Add hasina nagina shiekh and its a deal.

Walida e bangali on naseebos “papu pa” song..:lol:

@Neptune_ the funny fact is the indians even blew up orphanages dueinf the last week of war.. which your kind blames on Pakistan.

Whats more ironic? This soldier is an indian;

View attachment 546295

As for millions of dead bangalis.

Chutiye where are the bodies ?

Hehe, looks like u have already got quite upset. I know right. Truth hurts.

Fact is, I didn't even know who's VK Singh or about his book. Since u r a big fan of him and belive everything he says as gospel I felt it necessary to give u a reality check about him. Haha, nothing else.

Do u consider me as someone who disregard the contribution of India and its army in our liberation war. Of course not. They played a huge role in protecting our innocent civilians when Pak army was indiscriminately killing them in the name of operation searchlights.

They took millions of refugees and provided support to our mukti bahini, trained them, provided weapon, medicine as well as many other facilities so that our mukti bahini can save their own father, mother, daughters and sons from getting brutally killed by Pakistani military.

Wothout their support it would be difficult for our mukti bahini to humiliate Pakistani army like the way they did. The way we both worked as a coalition force and made Pakistan army Surrender as well as captured 93k prisoners of war was truly unprecedented.

That's the power of bengalis u know. We fought only one war, didn't hesitate to give bloods but didn't stop until winning the war and kicking out the occupying force out of our beautiful land. Getting defeated is not something we r fimilar with. That's the custom of u guys haha. Don't think u guys have ever won a single war.....hehe

As for the last part where u claimed east Pakistani leader were not loyal. Loyal to whom exactly? They were loyal to us, the bengalis who represented the majority of Pakistan.

The great mujib was the one who made the people of East Pakistan aware about the daylight robbery that West Pakistan regime along with its army were doing to innocent bengalis economically, socially and culturally. That's why he saved bengalis by bringing out 6 points on the table.

If someone weren't loyal to Pak were the corrupt West Pak leader like Aiub along with his army who betrayed the Pakistani people by refusing to hand over the power to the elected govt. Hence, they got their well deserved treatment by our mukti bahini for their looting, corruption, killing and all types of atrocity one can possibly think of.

Fact is, I didn't even know who's VK Singh or about his book. Since u r a big fan of him and belive everything he says as gospel I felt it necessary to give u a reality check about him. Haha, nothing else.

Do u consider me as someone who disregard the contribution of India and its army in our liberation war. Of course not. They played a huge role in protecting our innocent civilians when Pak army was indiscriminately killing them in the name of operation searchlights.

They took millions of refugees and provided support to our mukti bahini, trained them, provided weapon, medicine as well as many other facilities so that our mukti bahini can save their own father, mother, daughters and sons from getting brutally killed by Pakistani military.

Wothout their support it would be difficult for our mukti bahini to humiliate Pakistani army like the way they did. The way we both worked as a coalition force and made Pakistan army Surrender as well as captured 93k prisoners of war was truly unprecedented.

That's the power of bengalis u know. We fought only one war, didn't hesitate to give bloods but didn't stop until winning the war and kicking out the occupying force out of our beautiful land. Getting defeated is not something we r fimilar with. That's the custom of u guys haha. Don't think u guys have ever won a single war.....hehe

As for the last part where u claimed east Pakistani leader were not loyal. Loyal to whom exactly? They were loyal to us, the bengalis who represented the majority of Pakistan.

The great mujib was the one who made the people of East Pakistan aware about the daylight robbery that West Pakistan regime along with its army were doing to innocent bengalis economically, socially and culturally. That's why he saved bengalis by bringing out 6 points on the table.

If someone weren't loyal to Pak were the corrupt West Pak leader like Aiub along with his army who betrayed the Pakistani people by refusing to hand over the power to the elected govt. Hence, they got their well deserved treatment by our mukti bahini for their looting, corruption, killing and all types of atrocity one can possibly think of.

What do you think of your Nawab Salimullah family?

getting defeated is not your custom? you know you are a slave and work on the dictation of your lord which is india.your poor people died everyday on border and who killed them? your lord indian soldiers killed them.do you have shame? do you want to die like a traitor and a slave? i mean we all know how you people live.bangladesh isn't even allowed to breath without indian order.shameful and pathetic slaves.when you do slavery,you expect protection from india which she is giving to you day and night.go outside and breath and think about your life as a traitor and slave.you should write a book about slavery.you know it very well.

What do you think of your Nawab Salimullah family?
I have deep respect for all the Muslim leaders who fought for the creation of a separate country for Muslims.

Not only him, the great fazlul haque, hossain shahid suhrawardy along with all the bengali Muslim leaders who played the most important roles in the creation of Pakistan r regarded highly in Bangladesh.

I have deep respect for all the Muslim leaders who fought for the creation of a separate country for Muslims.

Not only him, the great fazlul haque, hossain shahid suhrawardy along with all the bengali Muslim leaders who played the most important roles in the creation of Pakistan r regarded highly in Bangladesh.

Cool, FYI.. Nawab Sir Sallimullah is my great great grandfather :-)

getting defeated is not your custom? you know you are a slave and work on the dictation of your lord which is india.your poor people died everyday on border and who killed them? your lord indian soldiers killed them.do you have shame? do you want to die like a traitor and a slave? i mean we all know how you people live.bangladesh isn't even allowed to breath without indian order.shameful and pathetic slaves.when you do slavery,you expect protection from india which she is giving to you day and night.go outside and breath and think about your life as a traitor and slave.you should write a book about slavery.you know it very well.

Hehe, really loving the way u r fuming right now. But what can I say man, truth is always bitter. U can't change the reality, can u? We won the war, made Pakistan army Surrender and now at present day we r the shinning beacon of South Asia economically, socially and culturally. That's the power of Bangladesh u know.

We set role models so that other lesser countries like Afg, Pak, bhutan can follow our footsteps and elevate their current position.

I won't go much detail about the point u made about being a slave. The whole world knows in which country "2011 salala incident" happen. The world has already seen how US nevy seal flew in abbottabad, carried out their operation and flew back without informing the authority as if they won the country. That's the behavior of a MASTER to a "SLAVE" :enjoy:

I won't even bother to mention what Afghan Security forces did to 8 Pakistani citizens just couple of days back. Because I don't feel comfortable of making light hearted comments about innocent dead people.

But there r so many examples out there that portrays Pak as a sla.... nation that its truly shocking. Dont worry, I sympathise with u for ur sorry condition. Hopefully one day Pak will manage to come out of the gutter they r currently in. All the best :toast_sign:

Last edited:
Bring evidence first , leave Kashmir and will think about it .
LOL You need to payback the whole of Pakistan to India and then we will give you Kashmir, aise nahi toh waise lele...:dirol:

Hehe, really loving the way u r fuming right now. But what can I say man, truth is always bitter. U can't change the reality, can u? We won the war, made Pakistan army Surrender and now at present day we r the shinning beacon of South Asia economically, socially and culturally. That's the power of Bangladesh u know.

We set role models so that other lesser countries like Afg, Pak, bhutan can follow our footsteps and elevate their current position.

I won't go much detail about the point u made about being a slave. The whole world knows in which country "2011 salala incident" happen. The world has already seen how US nevy seal flew in abbottabad, carried out their operation and flew back without informing the authority as if they won the country. That's the behavior of a MASTER to a "SLAVE" :enjoy:

I won't even bother to mention what Afghan Security forces did to 8 Pakistani citizens just couple of days back. Because I don't feel comfortable of making light hearted comments about innocent dead people.

But there r so many examples out there that portrays Pak as a slave nation that its truly shocking. Dont worry, I sympathise with u for ur sorry condition. Hopefully one day Pak will manage to come out of the gutter they r currently in. All the best :toast_sign:

come on slave,salala incident and even osama incident is our internal matter.why india and bangladesh think that they can repeat such things inside pakistan? there are limits.world knows about poor bangladeshi people.indians killed you regularly on border and sometimes locals find the body after years.this is disgraceful.is this your pride? what weapons do you have? you have nothing,facing no external threat because your independence and freedom is in the hands of india.india controls you.it's submission.it's like how a master behave towards his slave.it's so shameful and pathetic.myanmar will attack you someday.pathetic slaves.kindly start writing a book about your slavery and how it evolves in your society.western media would love to buy your book.

The only one apt at killing civilians are bangladeshis.

First they wiped out that clown mujib and his family.

View attachment 546301 View attachment 546300

And not long ago, they turned against their own officers & their families, a repeat of 1971– and ironically at one of the same places where Banglis mutineed and martyred West Pakistani troops and their families, the East Pakistan Rifles HQ (later Bangladesh Rifles):

View attachment 546297
View attachment 546302 View attachment 546303 View attachment 546296 View attachment 546298 View attachment 546299

Barely enough to save his arse from getting lynched by Kashmiri mob;
View attachment 546304

Than again;

View attachment 546305
Good to know you are on "heroin" - that explains a lot.

Why not my friend.

We look upto the brave soldiers of our mukti bahini and take inspiration from them.

They were so courageous, brave and strong. I can not but feel proud of them.

What r u suggesting us to try? We r growing at a rapid pace, we dont have the time for anything else right now.

Bengal has a tendency to praise traitors. Mir Jaffar or Mukti Bahini. This land has a tendency of producing traitor and backstabbing muslims with the help of non muslims.

Whatever you said right now, Awami league has done the same thing with BNP and Khalida Zia. Go read on Amnesty reports of how Hassena wajid brutally suppressed the opposition protest marches. But you wont ever complain against Awami league actions, would you now ?

Back
Top Bottom