What's new

Sushma Swaraj ji challenges Pakistan PM Imran Khan ' Prove statesmanship, handover Azhar'

Yes, we nurtured u bengalis for a long time, rest as they say is....

How could u nurture bengalis? It Makes very little sense.

But the opposite of what u have said isn't that impossible since bengalis were bigger in numbers and earned more money.

So perhaps, bengalis nurtured Punjabis and rest as they say is......

How could u nurture bengalis? It Makes very little sense.

But the opposite of what u have said isn't that impossible since bengalis were bigger in numbers and earned more money.

So perhaps, bengalis nurtured Punjabis and rest as they say is......
That is not how it works, u used to be Pakistans bitch and now u are indias bitch. Bieng a bitch is a natural condition of a bengali.

That is not how it works, u used to be Pakistans bitch and now u are indias bitch. Bieng a bitch is a natural condition of a bengali.

Who has given u the authority to decide that? How do u know that it doesn't work in that way?

At least it makes perfect sense to me. Bengalis used to earn most of the foreign currency of former Pakistan which means they looked after the Pakistanis who lived in western side.

As for the later part of ur post, well, we won the war against u, humiliated ur general and made him beg for the life of 93k pows. Now u decide who was the b***...........:enjoy:

Who has given u the authority to decide that? How do u know that it doesn't work in that way?

At least it makes perfect sense to me. Bengalis used to earn most of the foreign currency of former Pakistan which means they looked after the Pakistanis who lived in western side.

As for the later part of ur post, well, we won the war against u, humiliated ur general and made him beg for the life of 93k pows. Now u decide who was the b***...........:enjoy:
Pakistanis are not very familiar with military victories, so please go easy on him.

Imran Khan doesn't need to prove anything to India, he has already done so and was commended all over the world. It's India who has been pulled in to the gutter. India taking a world for a fool.

IAEA should declare India as a irresponsible nuclear state whose behaving like a Mad Dog,who don't know what to do.
and
Shusma Suraj should watch Kyun ke saas bhi kabhi bahu thi to relax herself.....:lol:

Oh so you guys still have your heads in the glory days of the past.. I dare you to try it in current times. ;-)

Pakistanis are not very familiar with military victories, so please go easy on him.

Without debating your comment, A lot of firsts for the both of us

The hindu terrorist regime in India has been reduced to honk non sense. That's all they can do for now.

Militarily spanked, diplomatically spanked, despite having full support of Zionist/western deep states.

There is no bilateral agreement between Pakistan and India to exchange what they see each other citizens as criminals. Without this, its impossible to even think about such matters. This fat cow needs to understand how international relations work.

IK simply cannot hand over a Pakistani citizen anyway. India can try and hire a local lawyer and knock on Pakistani Judiciary door to raise a case against against Masood Azhar and try to prove his crime there. I.E. if Pakistani law allow a foreign entity to raise a case against a citizen of Pakistan! even then, if proven, he wont be "handed over" to India and best they can hope for is Masood Azhar send to local jail in Pakistan.

We handed over Wing Cmd Abhi, was that not enough? You give them candy, they will ask for cake. Despicable nation.

Oh so you guys still have your heads in the glory days of the past.. I dare you to try it in current times. ;-)
Why not my friend.

We look upto the brave soldiers of our mukti bahini and take inspiration from them.

They were so courageous, brave and strong. I can not but feel proud of them.

What r u suggesting us to try? We r growing at a rapid pace, we dont have the time for anything else right now.

which of the fucking planet these retarded Indians live, hand over a pakistani citizen to Hindus....sushma you will to do a lot lot lot more in order for Imran to do that

Well the british had declared the same about bengalis.

Infact they even claimed that the body (legs) of a bengali are made for labouring, essentially an inferior people.

Why not my friend.

We look upto the brave soldiers of our mukti bahini and take inspiration from them.

They were so courageous, brave and strong. I can not but feel proud of them.

What r u suggesting us to try? We r growing at a rapid pace, we dont have the time for anything else right now.
The irony is that even your own indian masters considered MB, a bunch of clowns who got their arses handed to them in every confrontation with the Pak Military.

Back
Top Bottom