What's new

Sushma Swaraj gets hauled over the coals over Sri Lanka

So you mean we should support LTTE???

ABSOLUTELY NOT.

The Sri Lankan Tamils are not the private property of the LTTE. You might like to read about how they systematically murdered the alternative leadership.

So we need to represent the matter properly to our Tamil friends and build consensus.

Is that such a bad thing?
I am afraid they are not going to hear you!! look at their posts they have called me as "you northie or you north indian". What I am trying to say that even to cooperate and understand each other, two parties should be agreeing on at least some points. I have never supported sri lanka and the massacre done by them. but if hate is there how can you build trust or co-operate.

I am afraid they are not going to hear you!! look at their posts they have called me as "you northie or you north indian". What I am trying to say that even to cooperate and understand each other, two parties should be agreeing on at least some points. I have never supported sri lanka and the massacre done by them. but if hate is there how can you build trust or co-operate.

Massive amounts of facts, carefully researched, presented logically, with least amount of emotion.

Never fails, except with suicide trolls or One Set of People here.

you are a BJP cader, are you ready to hear all what MUSLIMS have to say about MODI before you put him to the PM seat and because the MUSLIMS have problem are you ready to DROP him out of BJP, if not then MUSLIMS ARE NOT ready to be agreeing with you, are you prepared to kill the trouble makers here(both MUSLIMS and TAMILS) in your view

you are a BJP cader, are you ready to hear all what MUSLIMS have to say about MODI before you put him to the PM seat and because the MUSLIMS have problem are you ready to DROP him out of BJP, if not then MUSLIMS ARE NOT ready to be agreeing with you, are you prepared to kill the trouble makers here(both MUSLIMS and TAMILS) in your view
actions will be taken on every anti national. Nothing against muslims particular. Our spokesperson is also muslim. all the action against modi will be taken by court. If held guilty, actions(on party level) will be taken against him also. Modi is not supreme leader in BJP he is just CM of BJP ruled state. Every one has chance to grow in BJP and modi is no exception to it

Looks like LTTE is still alive.
When will Sl complete this mission properly?

For Some Special members here, I have read your posts, watch out next time when u become hero.

No wonder, why every one advised me so much not to goto chennai for such a good IT job.

Back
Top Bottom