What's new

Sushma Swaraj gets hauled over the coals over Sri Lanka

Yes true. Absolutely true. But ennoda question enna ? ethana thamilan innaiku inam appadingara unarvoda irukkan ?..see suthi suthi kadaisila enga varuthuna..namma vottu potu select pannunavanga namakaga enna pannunan nu than ? namma ordinary people....namma enna panna mudiyum ? vote poda mudiyum....namma pannunon...naan pannunen...aana naan vote pottuvan enakkaga kural kodukkala..en inathirkaga kural kodukala...avan kudumban, avan kulandai nu irundauttha..enna panna mudiyum..? enakunu oru valkai irukku..ada vittuttu naan thuppaki eduthu porada mudiyuma ? yosichu paaru...

sari...pala peru solraanga naam thamilargal....namakku thani naadu vendum nu...namma state la oru nadhi kooda illa...ellam pakkathu state la irundu varudhu....idhuve vera nada irunda namakku modalla thanni kodupaangala....thanni illama naam eppadi thani naada sudhanthirama irukka mudiyum..? yosi...

The solution is not in seceding or thinking about secession. Its about how to utilize this same democracy to make them listen to our demands.Think about a hypothetical solution. A party that runs on this agenda and wins all the 40 seats in TN and forms a part of the coalition at center. Do you think if they make a demand in sincerity the Govt will be able to refuse it ? No. That is how the action should be.

Amam Athu taan natakuthu yini athu natakaka kudathu enbathu yenathu virupam. I think people especially youths having awareness regarding tis issue infact its gud sign . Antha kurutu kamnati SLtamil pirachanayila thaan electionla toothaan yini varamuditythu. Eelam tamilargal yini porada mudiyathu ulaga tamilargal taan atharku undana muyarchigalai edukaveendum , if its through democratic way(like to bring referendum) then its ok.

Perikum pothu treaty potu peripom appa epidi thaani tharamateenu sollamudiyum? nama thaan pericha vudaneyae SL vai nama territory aiyurumai appurum enna. Munadi Pandiyan , Cholan ellam tamil natai thaniya aalalaya?. My opinion is for TN people sake India should cut down ties with SL and take necessary action against SL navies in Indian fisherman problem. Along with India should bring referendum(for separate Eelam) in SL with UN help that our expectation , I don't think its impossible things to do.

If India proceedings in other way around anti-Indian feelings in TN can't be restricted .

come down to earth.... you have enough embarrassed Indians on PDF. Why do you even have the flags of India on your avatar

Just to irritate you :cheesy:.

I wonder why any North Indian would look down on a South Indian. Aren't South Indians much richer and more highly educated than the Northern ones?

Both look down upon each other some time and get **** close some other time. That cannot be explained easily to a person from a near homogenous country.

North indians are watered down version of pakistanis thats the reason.They have nothing in there hand.keep begging from other states but want to rule the india.north indian states are thats why called the diseased states of india pulling india as a country down

People understand this lady is from Madhya Pradesh, so no blame shall be laid on South Indian whomsoever. :woot:

Yo Mods, please don delete this post. I took really long time typing this..:lazy:

Amam Athu taan natakuthu yini athu natakaka kudathu enbathu yenathu virupam. I think people especially youths having awareness regarding tis issue infact its gud sign . Antha kurutu kamnati SLtamil pirachanayila thaan electionla toothaan yini varamuditythu. Eelam tamilargal yini porada mudiyathu ulaga tamilargal taan atharku undana muyarchigalai edukaveendum , if its through democratic way(like to bring referendum) then its ok.

Perikum pothu treaty potu peripom appa epidi thaani tharamateenu sollamudiyum? nama thaan pericha vudaneyae SL vai nama territory aiyurumai appurum enna. Munadi Pandiyan , Cholan ellam tamil natai thaniya aalalaya?. My opinion is for TN people sake India should cut down ties with SL and take necessary action against SL navies in Indian fisherman problem. Along with India should bring referendum(for separate Eelam) in SL with UN help that our expectation , I don't think its impossible things to do.

Eelam ngarathu inimel oru pagal kanavu thaan..athu thaan nidarsanamana unmai...aana atha namma othukittu thaan aaga vendum....namma naala enna seyya mudiyumna eela thamilargalum sudanthirama, thanmanthoda anga vaala vazhi seyya mudiyum...athu thaan namma kurikola irukkanum...athukku munnadi antha singala koodhi mavanuga namma meenavargala sudaratha nirutha vekkanum....ore vali namma ondru pattu ore katchi ku vote potu 40 seat ayum avangalukke koduthu athan moolama central govt ah pressure pannanum.

Naan thirumbavun solren...inda seema solran, vaiko solran nnu India vittu veliya poi namma lala sucessfull ah vazha mudiyumnu nee nenachina naan atha othukka matten...athu practical um kedayathu...innaiku namma karnataka, kerala la lu irundu thanni vaangarathe perum paada irukku....athuvum ore naatula irukkum bothe..vera naada iruntha nammala mathikka kooda maatanuga...

cheran cholan kkaluthula namma thaan inda then indiyava kitta thatta mulusa aatchi senjom...aana ippo appadi illa...athanala atha lam compare pannatha...enna porutha varaikum..naan tamizhan ngara adayalamum irukku...hindu ngara adayalamum irukku....anda hindu ngara adayalam india voda sernthathu.....ella north indians ayum ne thappa eduthukkadha...neraya peru enakku theerinha varaikum namma karuthugalukku support um panni rukkanga....ippo mela oruthan vandane..avana maari koodiyanugalum irukkanuga...anda sila perukkaga namma yen matha nallavangalayum pagachikanum ? Yosichu paaru..

We understand dear, clearly he has no respect to females. What to say more he is having Indian flag in his avatar and want independence for TN. I wonder why these B*st*rds even speak for India. Heck I will care the people of such state.

to whom will you advice this?? people of Punjab, UP, Bihar, MP, Sindh, Bengal east, Bengal West, baluchistan, J&k, UK, HP, NCT, Arunachal Pradesh.... speak this language. This is language has third largest speakers in the world by population. Can you tell me where the 'Tamil' language is spoken except for TN and your "beloved" Srilanka??

You can speak Tamil right in the Rajiv chok of delhi and in the heart of Lucknow, I bet no one will hate you, but they will welcome you as guests

You are a agmark bastard compare TN and UP history then you understand the truth. In TN nobody dared to built masjid on Ram/ Shiva temple still you people struggling to built that Ram temple , cowards. My intention to hurt this guy not others.

Tamil language speaking people in TN , SL , Singapore(official language) , Malaysia , South Africa etc for more details Tamil diaspora - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Both look down upon each other some time and get **** close some other time. That cannot be explained easily to a person from a near homogenous country.

The purpose of that post by CD, was to create a stir here, between North and South Indians , Romba peri timir inde pade ke! ;)

In pakistan..............................

Agreed ......

and as I have lately been pronounced a Hindu, I have through alms rendering, also became a Brahmin. Who knows, my ancestors from many thousand year old ancestry may be upper class Brahmins. Therefore I will lead the first movement for an indepedent Islamic Brahmanistan of Pakistan. I am though, a bit confused about a suitable location of such an entity.

Can any one suggest where should independent Islamic Brahmanistan of Pakistan be created.

You are a agmark bastard compare TN and UP history then you understand the truth. In TN nobody dared to built masjid on Ram/ Shiva temple still you people struggling to built that Ram temple , cowards. My intention to hurt this guy not others.

Tamil language speaking people in TN , SL , Singapore(official language) , Malaysia , South Africa etc for more details Tamil diaspora - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Aha ..... we have the great brave @Neuro here as well. Who in this modern era, instead of playing flute when Rome burnt, wishes that the Tamil women may have still borns when Tamil Nad declares independence from India.

Stop replying to him.

Aha ..... we have the great brave @Neuro here as well. Who in this modern era, instead of playing flute when Rome burnt, wishes that the Tamil women may have still borns when Tamil Nad declares independence from India.

1000x better than wishing to "Kill 3 million of them and the rest would be eating out of our hands". The worst part is you actually did that stuff and did not stop with the wishing part alone.

Yo Mods, please don delete this post. I took really long time typing this..:lazy:

Eelam ngarathu inimel oru pagal kanavu thaan..athu thaan nidarsanamana unmai...aana atha namma othukittu thaan aaga vendum....namma naala enna seyya mudiyumna eela thamilargalum sudanthirama, thanmanthoda anga vaala vazhi seyya mudiyum...athu thaan namma kurikola irukkanum...athukku munnadi antha singala koodhi mavanuga namma meenavargala sudaratha nirutha vekkanum....ore vali namma ondru pattu ore katchi ku vote potu 40 seat ayum avangalukke koduthu athan moolama central govt ah pressure pannanum.

Naan thirumbavun solren...inda seema solran, vaiko solran nnu India vittu veliya poi namma lala sucessfull ah vazha mudiyumnu nee nenachina naan atha othukka matten...athu practical um kedayathu...innaiku namma karnataka, kerala la lu irundu thanni vaangarathe perum paada irukku....athuvum ore naatula irukkum bothe..vera naada iruntha nammala mathikka kooda maatanuga...

cheran cholan kkaluthula namma thaan inda then indiyava kitta thatta mulusa aatchi senjom...aana ippo appadi illa...athanala atha lam compare pannatha...enna porutha varaikum..naan tamizhan ngara adayalamum irukku...hindu ngara adayalamum irukku....anda hindu ngara adayalam india voda sernthathu.....ella north indians ayum ne thappa eduthukkadha...neraya peru enakku theerinha varaikum namma karuthugalukku support um panni rukkanga....ippo mela oruthan vandane..avana maari koodiyanugalum irukkanuga...anda sila perukkaga namma yen matha nallavangalayum pagachikanum ? Yosichu paaru..

Nitharsanmana umai nama perinchu poovumnu payum kamichataan evanuga valliku varuvanuga eg: India voted against SL in UN due to tremendous pressure from our side. Ellaru oda ennamum namadu ena makkal should live with pride and dignity. Athuku ippidi meritinaal thaan undu , enakkm perivathil istamilai ana atha vachu payum katalaam.

I know well about personally coz I worked in Delhi , Haryana(NCR) for more than 3 years and many north and some NE friends supported our cause. Some retards like BJP are there so its not matters.

Tamil Nadu is one of the strongest economies in India, next to Gujarat.

I wonder why any North Indian would look down on a South Indian. Aren't South Indians much richer and more highly educated than the Northern ones?
no one is looking down on any one, we respect them that they are proud of their culture. We just have some differences in thoughts. like I had a fight with my sister yesterday, Does it mean I really hate her?? even thought she is much intelligent than me!!

My locking horns with Tamils is just a part of my learning to better understand my countrymen and this is my way.

In any case Chinese cheap mentality is not welcomed here. And in any case I understand my country better than you at any given point of time. Now get lost...

no one is looking down on any one, we respect them that they are proud of their culture. We just have some differences in thoughts. like I had a fight with my sister yesterday, Does it mean I really hate her?? even thought she is much intelligent than me!!

My locking horns with Tamils is just a part of my learning to better understand my countrymen and this is my way.

In any case Chinese cheap mentality is not welcomed here. And in any case I understand my country better than you at any given point of time. Now get lost...

Thanks for you this post................but you have already done damage...............as i wrote if we care of Hindus & Sikhs (North) in Pakistan why not Tamils in SriLanka..................

Dude you know nilch about the issue be it the Lankan civil war or the fisherman killings and yet you keep judging people ? Look man you are really pushing it.

I know you don't have any answer.. look having sympathy is one thing but declaring that "I will be chinese agent and want to work against India" is another thing. That is what we called national betrayal.

What is definition of anti-national ? I consider killing of females for exercising their right to marry the ones of their choice to be anti-national too. Not only its anti-national as its skewing the sex ratio and hence affecting the demographic dividend of the nation but its anti-humane too.
Thats what we call social problems not national betrayal. There is difference in both. I want to be called my self as a criminal but I cant tolerate national betrayal

Nitharsanmana umai nama perinchu poovumnu payum kamichataan evanuga valliku varuvanuga eg: India voted against SL in UN due to tremendous pressure from our side. Ellaru oda ennamum namadu ena makkal should live with pride and dignity. Athuku ippidi meritinaal thaan undu , enakkm perivathil istamilai ana atha vachu payum katalaam.

I know well about personally coz I worked in Delhi , Haryana(NCR) for more than 3 years and many north and some NE friends supported our cause. Some retards like BJP are there so its not matters.

I understand,,,aana ellathukkum oru limit irukku...idam porul evaal kelvi patrukiya...adu romba mukkiyam..enga eds solromnu namma ninaikanum..idaive nee oru indian forum la sollirundena naan support panniruppen...aana inga vendam...adaan en ore point.

I know you don't have any answer.. look having sympathy is one thing but declaring that "I will be chinese agent and want to work against India" is another thing. That is what we called national betrayal.

Indians are by definition emotional people. Move on.

That's what we call social problems not national betrayal. There is difference in both. I want to be called my self as a criminal but I cant tolerate national betrayal

Semantics and nothing else. How many spies actually caught in Indian armed forces are from South..Most if not all are from North. So can i start generalizing you people ? As I said you dont understand the complex thought process behind our posts here and I dont even expect you to understand. Just dont go judging people.

Tamil Nadu is above the national average on almost every indicator, from economy to education to HDI.

Whereas UP is at the bottom of the list on almost every indicator.

Back
Top Bottom