What's new

SURPRISE: Suzuki to replace ‘classical’ Mehran with this modern Alto

One day Inshallah our people will get to drive real cars and not tin cans :hitwall:

Only Pakistani Pvt players can change the game for Pakistan if any...

MehranDesignConcept3.jpg

suzuki-mehran-2016-back-side-view.jpg

fda22db0dddf4e42b173aab4c5282c2c824796.jpg

Mehran-Interior-Image.jpg

i dont own or drive a car i recently learn how to ride a bike.... but guyz here talking about like new burger bacha....
common first thing first
Price of a car no one can beat mehran.... 6 to 7 lac Pk Rs
second but most important issue that every one is missing ' Spare Parts and prices'
Mehran Alto Khyber parts are widely available and cheaper ones.

on defPK peopleare talkinabout mehran, i guess no one ever sit in suzuki Daba 'Hi roof'

It's same old Mehran. OK a bit in different shape.
Suzuki has milked the nation for decades and still it doesn't has belly full.
They want to play and replace junk with some other junk.

Current model of Mehran is costlier than Dacia Sandero (6900 Euro) and yet nowhere around in quality.

sandero_01-700x380.jpg

00039987_700x380.jpg

Way more superior car and interior

SURPRISE: Suzuki to replace ‘classical’ Mehran with this modern Alto
rr11-650x432.jpg

ISLAMABAD (Web Desk) – Famous Japanese automotive firm Suzuki is gearing up for introduction of a brand new model of Alto to replace the ‘ancient’ Mehran car.

Pak Wheels, a social media portal dedicated to automobiles, shared details of the new car. Rumor has it the new Alto will come with a 660cc engine mated to a manual gearbox..

rr10.jpg

Pictures of Minister for Planning and development Ahsan Iqbal have also surfaced inspecting new model along with Managing Director of Suzuki Hirofumi Nagao.

rr15-2-650x455.jpg

rr13-650x455.jpg

rr12-4-640x360.jpg

Observers say that Suzuki is alluring the authorities to revisit the auto policy in favor of auto manufacturers.The details regarding the new model are yet to be verified.
http://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/pakistan/can-this-alto-replace-suzuki-mehran-in-pakistan/
Same junk with curved corners.

Looks a good enough car to replace mehran but it has a serious flaw....ie Its way underpowered...Even with mehran's 800cc engine it was difficult to climb long steep roads let alone maintain speed...
i guess it need atleast 800cc of engine

have you used 1993 Alto 660CC which was imported in Yellow Cab scheme? It was awesome car and it beats Mehran in all category including climbing steep roads. I use to beat all 800CC models those days. :)

Good news:

Suzuki feared their monopoly is over and they are trying to introduce new models in Pakistan

Bad News:

The new model also sucks badly just like their vintage model

Back
Top Bottom