What's new

SURGICAL STRIKES: 'INDIA CAN EASILY TARGET PAKISTAN'S TERROR CAMPS NOW'

good evening ,
if you dont have proof , then dont claim anything publicly , that reminds me of kejriwal and gang or perhaps pappu and party .
you need to back up your statements with appropriate source of your claims , otherwise they are futile as i perceive .

moreover i am a desh bhakt but bhakt as you wrongly perceive . perhaps some people have color blindness when they live their life for prolonged periods of their life under monotonous circumstances . bye for now

Bhakts are peculiar in that they always claim that they are not bhakts, and then go on to prove that they are.

look dear there will be some media of attack or covert ops on Pakistani posts on LOC . i am sure but that is common from both side . but saying attack on a launching pad entering inside azad kashmir and operating there is a false claim . you will see in future they will show us some media but that will not be surgical strike . we were waiting MKIs to cross LOC but that's not happened . it was a drama to cool down public .

yes as claimed by many senior defence personal that it is a common routine exercise by both side.

tell me something. same govt said pakistani bat team entered india and stole one soldier killed some soldiers. now if they crossed and killed isnt that a surgical strike too from same logic?

but it was kept under rug.

war is big business and big propaganda for political gain. as for civilian we never gain anything from it. we only loose.

Bhakts are peculiar in that they always claim that they are not bhakts, and then go on to prove that they are.
that remindes me.

uncle papa kah rahe hain. wo ghar pe nahi hain.

but they play the stupid card. that we were dumb so we didnt knew what were we saying. same people voted congress for 70 years. now because someone said somethibg else they forgot who voted for past 70 years.

now they call themselves khangress and sickular and what not.

yes as claimed by many senior defence personal that it is a common routine exercise by both side.

tell me something. same govt said pakistani bat team entered india and stole one soldier killed some soldiers. now if they crossed and killed isnt that a surgical strike too from same logic?

but it was kept under rug.

war is big business and big propaganda for political gain. as for civilian we never gain anything from it. we only loose.
sadly its true . but one thing is sure there will be no camps even if lashker operte they will not operate from LOC . its 2017 sir satellites era . they are not crazy to run a camp with gather of kashmiri fighters . all this launching pad is hoax .pakistan is under pressure since 20 years now . but indian think its Bollywood type camps and training centers where everyone holding ak and roaming in azad kashmir . there are no such things in azad kashmir . we were expecting some bombing missions which never happen that was true surgical attack if happen . but PAF was put on red alert and nothing happen .

good evening ,
if you dont have proof , then dont claim anything publicly , that reminds me of kejriwal and gang or perhaps pappu and party .
you need to back up your statements with appropriate source of your claims , otherwise they are futile as i perceive .

moreover i am a desh bhakt but bhakt as you wrongly perceive . perhaps some people have color blindness when they live their life for prolonged periods of their life under monotonous circumstances . bye for now
Another sign of a bhakt , self certification as a nationalist.

sadly its true . but one thing is sure there will be no camps even if lashker operte they will not operate from LOC . its 2017 sir satellites era . they are not crazy to run a camp with gather of kashmiri fighters . all this launching pad is hoax .pakistan is under pressure since 20 years now . but indian think its Bollywood type camps and training centers where everyone holding ak and roaming in azad kashmir . there are no such things in azad kashmir . we were expecting some bombing missions which never happen that was true surgical attack if happen . but PAF was put on red alert and nothing happen .

its simple pakistan had been committing a crime. its not fair for rest of population to keep the nation engaged for a small piece of land which will never bw theirs.
status quo is solution and thats peaceful way to resolve. give a piece of land to india take a littlw land.

sort the god damn matter. then we can find a new issue to fight. kashmir is getting boring.

and supporting these jihadi criminal has not gained anything to them. only bad reputation. they will never be this loyal to you. as much loyalty shown by you to them.

nobody is yours but yourself.

as for camp nomatter how much we deny but they do have support from big bosses in pak. similerly india might bw supporting your enemy.

its simple pakistan had been committing a crime. its not fair for rest of population to keep the nation engaged for a small piece of land which will never bw theirs.
status quo is solution and thats peaceful way to resolve. give a piece of land to india take a littlw land.

sort the god damn matter. then we can find a new issue to fight. kashmir is getting boring.

and supporting these jihadi criminal has not gained anything to them. only bad reputation. they will never be this loyal to you. as much loyalty shown by you to them.

nobody is yours but yourself.

as for camp nomatter how much we deny but they do have support from big bosses in pak. similerly india might bw supporting your enemy.
i am agree on status quo or a peaceful solution . abut jihadis it has history 1948 pakistan used then in 1971 india use them in 1980 pakistan and india both used them in india punjab and sindh then 1990s pakistanis used them in kashmir and 2000s india used them in balochistan . this issue need a honest approach and an real honest agreement for not to do so .

i am agree on status quo or a peaceful solution . abut jihadis it has history 1948 pakistan used then in 1971 india use them in 1980 pakistan and india both used them in india punjab and sindh then 1990s pakistanis used them in kashmir and 2000s india used them in balochistan . this issue need a honest approach and an real honest agreement for not to do so .
bhai problem kya hai na.

marte hum hain.
Their families are having z plus security and living in developed countries.

make them roam around free without security and without privilege. there will be solution in a few months.

like i said war is a business for them. they wont shut their shops in the name of peace and humanity.

bhai problem kya hai na.

marte hum hain.
Their families are having z plus security and living in developed countries.

make them roam around free without security and without privilege. there will be solution in a few months.

like i said war is a business for them. they wont shut their shops in the name of peace and humanity.
we common cattle have no future unless these issues solved

good evening sir , sweeping statements dont make precedents , one must have sufficient proof to suffice the point contested or put forward . kindly debate on topic or point in question / . assumptions are assumptions no matter how much important person makes them . good night

Another sign of a bhakt , self certification as a nationalist.
the reply posted for joe sir applies 2U2 sir . i will let go if you dont have any material to back and support the arguments or claims made by your majesty above .
goodnight

Modi is shrewd guy. He is busy in isolating Pakistan worldwide so that no one will take side with them. That is why he is bashing Pakistan in every international forum possible. First Americas then Arabs and now the last standing China also joining slowly. After that the real attack will begin. This is very important for him to bring back occupied GB Kashmir and possibly Baluchistan for his next election.
Hahaha very sensible analysis but it's very unlikely that war would happen under nuclear umbrella. stay calm.

do u have proof of modi govt surgical strike?
provide one proof. no bhashan from anyone....

if u believe in bhashan. then same people also claimed to have done such strike on regular basis before as well.

just that there was no politics played by earlier govts.

dont underestimate our previous soldiers. they had inferior weapons but still played the top game. unlike now when we have access to all sides for weapon procurements.
good evening sir ,
i guess you misunderstood what i wrote and point in question . moreover kindly enumerate the words and lines where i underestimated any forces or governments .
furthermore , people started calling me names ( which is understandable as some have myopic view while analyzing or passing judgements without the knowledge of truth )
bye for now

rathore sahab war is not child play . our guys release stress here and relaxed :P
sir, thats what i said anyone from either side will be a fool to start that adventure.

*the militants in those camps located near LOC you recon them with freedom fighters thats where the probem lies.

Back
Top Bottom