What's new

Surgical Strike 1.0 was Fake and India lost Conventional edge after 27 Feb. Praveen Sawhney

Nice, you keep changing goal posts faster than I change my undies during the week. Didn't you talk about Google Maps/Images or something earlier? I presented a third party source that used high-resolution satellite images. Now that you have chosen to change your criteria of proof. I will take my leave.

Let me reiterate for one last time, the burden of proof lies on the Indians. Until concrete, indisputable evidence is presented, you will convince no one but only those amongst you who have taken leave of their ability to think critically and objectively. Which thankfully, are not the only types of Indians I happen to know.

Good night!

I also wish you Good night but I will also re-iterate. The burden of proof indeed does not lie on Indians. The attacking party never provides the proof. Just like US never gave a shred of evidence that the guy they captured in Abbotabad was Osama Bin Laden and also the fact that he's dead and buried in sea. Proof is provided by the defending party debunking the other party. In this case, if Al-Quida claimed that he was alive then that would have debunked American claims.

If you're basing your argument on Reuters article then why is Pakistan blocking access to the site to foreign journalists?

This is also from the same Reuters article and more recent than the article you just quoted:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...blocking-access-to-bombing-site-idUSKBN1QQ05E
Irrelevant and trolling @proud.pakistani we are talking about sat images not go to on the spot, reported @proudindian20 :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
So, I guess if Indian claims are indeed false then maybe Pakistan can themselves organize a press conference and provide journalists a tour of the site showing no damage? Let's put this whole conspiracy to rest and expose the Indians.
You're claiming that you're killed 300 terrorist first you (india) should provide proof to their false claims, you have satellite up in the space don't you @proudindian20 o_O again reported @proudindian20

I also wish you Good night but I will also re-iterate. The burden of proof indeed does not lie on Indians. The attacking party never provides the proof. Just like US never gave a shred of evidence that the guy they captured in Abbotabad was Osama Bin Laden and also the fact that he's dead and buried in sea. Proof is provided by the defecting party debunking the other party. In this case, if Al-Quida claimed that he was alive then that would have debunked American claims.
you don't compare yourself to USA troll and reported @proudindian20

Irrelevant and trolling @proud.pakistani we are talking about sat images not go to on the spot, reported @proudindian20 :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

You're claiming that you're killed 300 terrorist first you (india) should provide proof to their false claims, you have satellite up in the space don't you @proudindian20 o_O again reported @proudindian20

you don't compare yourself to USA troll and reported @proudindian20

Again, you're trying to misrepresent my arguments. I'm myself saying that 300 terrorists were not killed in the attack. IAF said the same thing because actual numbers can only be known to people on ground. Only our politicians claimed the 300 number to improve their poll chances.

For your 2nd point, I'm not comparing India with US. I'm only comparing the two situations. Please read my post again.

Good night!

I also wish you Good night but I will also re-iterate. The burden of proof indeed does not lie on Indians. The attacking party never provides the proof. Just like US never gave a shred of evidence that the guy they captured in Abbotabad was Osama Bin Laden and also the fact that he's dead and buried in sea. Proof is provided by the defending party debunking the other party. In this case, if Al-Quida claimed that he was alive then that would have debunked American claims.

First of all, stop using the US case as some sort of precedence. There was ample evidence of that happening which could be corroborated by elements within both parties. Regardless, it is not a related case, there was actually the physical evidence of a crashed helicopter that could be independently verified.

Moving on, the burden of proof absolutely lies on the party putting out a claim. If any statement or a claim is made, the one who makes the claim typically has a burden of proof to justify or substantiate that claim especially when it challenges a perceived situation or circumstance.

In the current situation, we already have a third party source rejecting the Indian claim or invalidating it to a certain degree that it would cast a shadow of doubt on it. Keeping this in mind, and your insistence on not providing any other proof, I hereby declare your claim as invalid and based on distortion of the truth due to lack of evidence.

We do have evidence of F16 and its missile. For Balakot, just check Google earth or satellite image available now.

If you check and understand closely, you will understand that piece doesn't prove anything except that it took down one of IAF bird. The irony is, only India is the country that brough piece of an AMRAAM to prove that an F-16 is shot and none of the observers, analysts and even OEM acknowledges this claim. So now Indian went to cry before US that look at the AMRAAM which is used to kill IAF.

Try to learn and understand that spamming every thread with same useless post based upon a claim which is rejected by OEM, may result to send you on leaves. You have joined recently so better not to make it too short.

Again, you're trying to misrepresent my arguments. I'm myself saying that 300 terrorists were not killed in the attack. IAF said the same thing because actual numbers can only be known to people on ground. Only our politicians claimed the 300 number to improve their poll chances.

For your 2nd point, I'm not comparing India with US. I'm only comparing the two situations. Please read my post again.

Good night!
your trying to impose your imaginable opinions/arguments forcefully to others, and those two situation is wholly in different in nature how you compare two different situation @proudindian20 o_O:what:

So 9/11 seen by millions on tv is now as reality as a strike seen by none and refuted by everyone and all media including bbc and aljazeera

You need to learn to do sucessful deflection ..

However you want to dice it, the fact remains that MULTIPLE international and local media organizations have toured the bombing site, interviewed residents and have reviewed satellite imagery analysis from Western experts. None of that reporting or satellite imagery analysis supports Indian claims. Even Indian experts have started talking about ‘intent’ rather than focusing on actual damage since India is becoming a laughing stock the more it reiterates that it actually hit something other than trees and rocks.

The only thing Pakistan has not allowed is for journalists to go into the Madrassa, but all visual reporting of the Madrassa exterior, satellite imagery analysis of the Madrassa’s exterior and interviews with local residents shows absolutely ZERO damage.

Enjoy your ban for trolling.

The burden of proof indeed does not lie on Indians. The attacking party never provides the proof.

o_O

Just like US never gave a shred of evidence that the guy they captured in Abbotabad was Osama Bin Laden and also the fact that he's dead and buried in sea. Proof is provided by the defending party debunking the other party. In this case, if Al-Quida claimed that he was alive then that would have debunked American claims.

One of their stealth helicopters crashed on site and was recovered by Pakistani forces. That they conducted a raid was accepted by Pakistan. Locals saw the raid take place. So we all know it happened.

In this case - all we have are Indian claims WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE. Pakistan denies the bombs hit anything. Locals confirms the bombs hit nothing but trees. Satellite imagery confirms no buildings were hit. No credible news agency accepts that any damage was done. So how are you comparing the two scenarios?

Also - why cant IAF just release footage from the strike and shut us all up once and for all? Why cant your government release satellite imagery and show the world what your strikes achieved?

See, I dont think that you Indians are really this dumb. I think you know that SirJiKal strikes 1 and 2 were bogus and fake. You are just too ashamed to admit it and are actually so embarassed for your country that you are trying all you can to save face. But the damage is done.

o_O

One of their stealth helicopters crashed on site and was recovered by Pakistani forces. That they conducted a raid was accepted by Pakistan. Locals saw the raid take place. So we all know it happened.

In this case - all we have are Indian claims WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE. Pakistan denies the bombs hit anything. Locals confirms the bombs hit nothing but trees. Satellite imagery confirms no buildings were hit. No credible news agency accepts that any damage was done. So how are you comparing the two scenarios?

Also - why cant IAF just release footage from the strike and shut us all up once and for all? Why cant your government release satellite imagery and show the world what your strikes achieved?

See, I dont think that you Indians are really this dumb. I think you know that SirJiKal strikes 1 and 2 were bogus and fake. You are just too ashamed to admit it and are actually so embarassed for your country that you are trying all you can to save face. But the damage is done.
He has no evidence but comes here to troll @Jinn Baba :angel:

He has no evidence but comes here to troll @Jinn Baba :angel:
It’s not just that Pakistan won the battle, it’s the fact that, as Praveen Swami pointed out, the perception of Indian conventional military superiority in a limited conflict has been significantly damaged.

Before, The Indian government and media could threaten Pakistan and brainwash their public that Pakistan could be ‘taught a lesson’ with a few, limited military strikes. That failed, and while India might hold an edge in a full scale war, that’s not a decision even the BJP can make lightly, not to mention that the outcome there is also now under doubt.

Additionally, if they can’t defeat Pakistan in a limited military conflict, what does that say about their chances vs China?

I didn't want to start a new thread hence posting it here.
Listen to this guy please.

o_O

Indians are not too shameful to believe the truth. They actually believe in an alternate reality. Thanking abou5 brain washing in dictatorship in North Korea. They have nothing on the Indian style brain washing that most of Indians believe that they shot down a Pakistani F-16 and it’s pilot landed in Pakistan but the Pakistani civilians beat this pilot to death. Because of that, Pakistani pilots, if shot down, now hope and prey that they land in India vs Pakistan.

I am not creative enough to conjure up this crap. It take Bollywood mental dexterity that only Indians possess.

Now, you know that Indians here in PDF are actually the more reasonable Indians.

Did I deny that you had our pilot? Even if we search on our soil we could not find the evidence that our Mig 21 was downed cause Abhinandan was downed inside Pakistan. It was only when our planes came back that we realized one of them was missing. How can we present the debris of F-16 when it was downed inside your territory?
Then how the hell did you come to the conclusion it was Shahzaz-ud-Din and not Elvis Presley? Jesus mate you need to lay off the serious shit you're doing.

Back
Top Bottom