What's new

Surgical Strike 1.0 was Fake and India lost Conventional edge after 27 Feb. Praveen Sawhney

No

You have to present that evidence

We have your plane
Your bloodied pilot
His helmet and gear

Thus we have undisputed evidence of the event

Whats your evidence of shazaz ud din and his F16?
The plane, the pilot the crash?

Did I deny that you had our pilot? Even if we search on our soil we could not find the evidence that our Mig 21 was downed cause Abhinandan was downed inside Pakistan. It was only when our planes came back that we realized one of them was missing. How can we present the debris of F-16 when it was downed inside your territory?

We do have evidence of F16 and its missile. For Balakot, just check Google earth or satellite image available now.
Then show it to us if you have if not just shut up, and there no evidence that you killed so called 300 terrorist at this coordinate a girls school is there, reported for trolling you troll @proudindian20

Did I deny that you had our pilot? Even if we search on our soil we could not find the evidence that our Mig 21 was downed cause Abhinandan was downed inside Pakistan. It was only when our planes came back that we realized one of them was missing. How can we present the debris of F-16 when it was downed inside your territory?

Thus you have ZERO evidence

Then why are you blabbing about F16?
Why are you presenting as fact something for which you have no evidence?

Why are you wasting our time?
I will forgive you for the drama for a dum Indian public but why are you repeating that crap here or anywhere else?

According to Pakistanis everything that doesn't go in their favor is fake :laugh:

• 9/11 was fake and an inside job
  • America's OBL raid was fake. OBL was never in Pakistan
  • 26/11 was fake and an inside job by Indians
  • Kargil war run by Mujaheddins and was won by Pakistan
  • Surgical strike in Myanmar by Indians was fake
  • 1st Surgical strike by India in Pakistan was fake
  • 2nd Surgical strike was also fake and no terrorists were killed. Infact Indians never came in Pakistan territory
this just off the top my head....list goes on and on.
lol, we are not claiming anything this is an indian claiming that the army lied.

also, you are calling yourself a proudindian and yet your DP is a person who was thrashed around by a Muslim. not a good DP for a proud person.

Thus you have ZERO evidence

Then why are you blabbing about F16?
Why are you presenting as fact something for which you have no evidence?

Why are you wasting our time?
I will forgive you for the drama for a dum Indian public but why are you repeating that crap here or anywhere else?

Buddy! What I mean is that I personally don't have any evidence meaning I have no pics etc. IAF has electronic signature of the F-16 that was used. Abhinandan's Mig21 has flight recorder which has more evidence. We already showed you the AMRAAM missile that your F-16s used.

Buddy! What I mean is that I personally don't have any evidence meaning I have no pics etc. IAF has electronic signature of the F-16 that was used. Abhinandan's Mig21 has flight recorder which has more evidence. We already showed you the AMRAAM missile that your F-16s used.

??????

The missile has a large range!
How is wreckage of a used missile proof of anything except that it was fired across the loc

Where is your flight recorder?

You mean the one that crashed in Pakistan and currently in Pakistani possession?

lol, we are not claiming anything this is an indian claiming that the army lied.

also, you are calling yourself a proudindian and yet your DP is a person who was thrashed around by a Muslim. not a good DP for a proud person.

Because I'm from Rajputana and proud of the fact that our Rajput king fought against the invaders with overwhelming odds.

??????

The missile has a large range!
How is wreckage of a used missile proof of anything except that it was fired across the loc

Where is your flight recorder?

You mean the one that crashed in Pakistan and currently in Pakistani possession?

Again, wrong! Radars don't lie. Your aircrafts did cross LOC and there's ample proof of that.

Regarding, the Mig21 recorder yes, that is without PAF and it needs to be returned to IAF for further investigation.

do you know if such a thing as a cockpit video of a missile hit is possible or is it just as mythological as Indian superiority?

Flight data recorder can easily tell you if the aircraft was hit by a missile or not.

Again, wrong! Radars don't lie. Your aircrafts did cross LOC and there's ample proof of that.

Regarding, the Mig21 recorder yes, that is without PAF and it needs to be returned to IAF for further investigation.

Of course we did!

But us coming into India to hit Indians is still not proof of a downed F16

So the only proof you have is in Pakistani possession
OUR war trophy after our victory over India and you want us to give our war trophy back?

According to Pakistanis everything that doesn't go in their favor is fake :laugh:

• 9/11 was fake and an inside job
  • America's OBL raid was fake. OBL was never in Pakistan
  • 26/11 was fake and an inside job by Indians
  • Kargil war run by Mujaheddins and was won by Pakistan
  • Surgical strike in Myanmar by Indians was fake
  • 1st Surgical strike by India in Pakistan was fake
  • 2nd Surgical strike was also fake and no terrorists were killed. Infact Indians never came in Pakistan territory
this just off the top my head....list goes on and on.

First, stop creating straw mens.

Also, the OP doesn't include Pakistanis though, does it? Seems like it's not only Pakistanis who have a hard job at believing official Indian fairy tales.

Thats like being proud of abhinotyetindian for being blown out of the skyo_O

Exactly! For you Abhinandan might be a joke. But for us he's a hero with guts to go after intruders with a 2nd generation aircraft and downing a 4th gen aircraft...and finally coming home safely without disclosing any of our secrets. He swallowed his sensitive flight manual documents and was ready to die if it came to that. That's bravery in my opinion.

who is gonna give me access to any flight recorders? one last time do you know if such a thing as a cockpit video of a missile hit is possible or is it just as mythological as Indian superiority?

I'm not aware if aircrafts records a cockpit video. Maybe the newer ones do. I just know that flight data recorders have very detailed info about aircraft and its sensors.

We do have evidence of F16 and its missile. For Balakot, just check Google earth or satellite image available now.
Where’s the Indian evidence that the IAF shot down an F-16? The pieces of an AIM-120 don’t prove anything other than the fact that an AIM-120 was fired at some point from somewhere.

And where is your evidence from Balakot? What satellite pictures are you referring to since all the satellite imagery analysis by Weatern sources, reported in the international media, debunks Indian claims.

Back
Top Bottom