What's new

Surgical Strike 1.0 was Fake and India lost Conventional edge after 27 Feb. Praveen Sawhney

By the way, Praveen Swami pretty much confirmed what we’d been pointing out about the ‘2016 surgical strikes, for a long time, that they were, at the most, cross LoC raids that both sides routinely engage in. You can go back and check our posts at that point in time.

Buddy! What I mean is that I personally don't have any evidence meaning I have no pics etc. IAF has electronic signature of the F-16 that was used. Abhinandan's Mig21 has flight recorder which has more evidence. We already showed you the AMRAAM missile that your F-16s used.
And how 2/2.5 generation jet shot down modern 4.5th generation F-16 and F-16 is way way ahead at every sense to your Bison, think logically, and those AMRAAM proves that something had been shot down by F-16 either MKI or twin seat MIG-29 use your brain if you have and reported for you baseless trolling @proudindian20

Where’s the Indian evidence that the IAF shot down an F-16? The pieces of an AIM-120 don’t prove anything other than the fact that an AIM-120 was fired at some point from somewhere.

And where is your evidence from Balakot? What satellite pictures are you referring to since all the satellite imagery analysis by Weatern sources, reported in the international media, debunks Indian claims.

Here (had to Google it for you):

crbs9s9g_balakot-strike-split-_625x300_06_March_19.jpg

Now don't tell me this is also fake.

Exactly! For you Abhinandan might be a joke. But for us he's a hero with guts to go after intruders with a 2nd generation aircraft and downing a 4th gen aircraft...and finally coming home safely without disclosing any of our secrets. He swallowed his sensitive flight manual documents and was ready to die if it came to that. That's bravery in my opinion.
You're trolling and assuming without a proof and reported again for your baseless troll @proudindian20

And how 2/2.5 generation jet shot down modern 4.5th generation F-16 and F-16 is way way ahead at every sense to your Bison, think logically, and those AMRAAM proves that something had been shot down by F-16 either MKI or twin seat MIG-29 use your brain if you have and reported for you baseless trolling @proudindian20

Let me tell you how: Even though we use Mig21 which is 50s tech they have actually been upgraded with better avionics and air-to-air missiles. Mig21 even though old is still a pretty good dogfighter so it may not be a match with F-16 but in right hands and a lock-on it can easily fire a good air-to-air missile a down F-16.

Look up how Syria was able to down a 5th gen F-35

Let me tell you how: Even though we use Mig21 which is 50s tech they have actually been upgraded with better avionics and air-to-air missiles. Mig21 even though old is still a pretty good dogfighter so it may not be a match with F-16 but in right hands and a lock-on it can easily fire a good air-to-air missile a down F-16.

Look up how Syria was able to down a 5th gen F-35
And where’s the evidence that India shot down an F-16?

Give me a link to that Reuter’s article that discusses the imagery analysis. There are plenty of fake/doctored images floating around, posted by Indians. I need to see an authentic non-Indian source.

Forget about the any source. Give me exact co-ordinates of JeM camp and I will Google Earth the images for you - myself.

Forget about the any source. Give me exact co-ordinates of JeM camp and I will Google Earth the images for you - myself.
No need. There is already Western satellite imagery analysis that is being widely reported (Al Jazeera, Reuters, AFP). So either you accept that you have no evidence to share or provide links to independent satellite imagery analysis supporting Indian claims, along with evidence that India shot down an F-16.

Back
Top Bottom