What's new

Featured Surge of afghans requesting for Pakistani visas, Afghan Govt asks for Pakistani Embassy's help

Is there a priority list of who gets a visa, or is it first come first serve?

Afghans are our Islamic brothers. We need to support and integrate them.

PMIK and COAS Bajwa will ensure that Afghanistan becomes 6th province of Pakistan.
What if they don't want to integrate?

With Bajwa and IK , i expect more Afghans in Pakistan than Pakistani's themselves ..

I know some Pakistanis are concerned that Pushtuns will become a majority when Afghanistan is annexed by Pakistan but those concerns are misplaced.

PMIK is the living example of what Pushtuns can do to Pakistan.

Punjabhis are around 70 million. After Afghanistan is annexed Pushtuns will still be only 50 Million (35+15).
With Bajwa and IK , i expect more Afghans in Pakistan than Pakistani's themselves ..

You are wrong. Punjabhis will still be a majority even after Afghanistan is annexed by Pakistan.

Flamebaiting.

They don't want to integrate. We'll have a Pashtun Punjabi civil war on our hands. The level of hate Afghani Pashtuns have for Punjabis is too much.

Better bet would be to support the Tajik and Hazara factions of Afghanistan.

They don't want to break our country at least.
That is what EDL says about keeping or kicking people like you out. And note these people are MUSLIMS.
Racists don't look nice giving preachy statements.

Wonder where your Muslim brotherhood goes when you say racist sh!t about Bengalis and Muhajirs. Hypocrite much?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom