What's new

Supreme Court Pakistan and COAS Bajwa Extension: News & Discussions

78559437_10157772469404660_3825217106404704256_o.jpg

It looks like the death of this corrupt judiciary system. Looks like they bit more then they can chew.

It looks like the death of this corrupt judiciary system. Looks like they bit more then they can chew.

Nothing like it. It appears that this system of criminal mafia would stay and rather, those trying to confront it would be eliminated.

Nothing like it. It appears that this system of criminal mafia would stay and rather, those trying to confront it would be eliminated.
You know what destroys a nation? A dishonest judiciary. People end up losing hope and fear from law. This needs to be eradicated for the sake of our children. The pakistan they grow up in, must be a safe, just, and free Pakistan.

from your lips to God's ears, Amen!
Ameen brother

BREAKING NEWS:

CJ Khosa has said that court is considering to extend the tenure of COAS for another 3 months to give government time and space to formulate/change the rules and regulations.

The state is requesting 6 months extension to give them enough time.

upload_2019-11-28_5-32-15.png

With this approach, the SCP is going to formalise that their is no legal basis to extend the tenure of a COAS and give him extension.
What it does is that it is going to make all the extensions awarded earlier illegal.
Now new petitions would be lodge against the earlier extensions.
Good going Pakistan.

i think cjp should avoid making things complex,granting 3 months extension is like embarrassing coas ,he is behaving like giving something to a beggar

Breaking News:

The Court has reserve the judgement on the petition.

upload_2019-11-28_5-43-47.png

The CJ has laid down few conditions, which include that their name i.e that government is doing this on the behest and orders of the SCP. Also that the guarantees/provide undertaking that the new legislation would be ready in 6 months. The legislation should gives clear indications on length of extension etc under 243.

The Court would issue the written order this afternoon after the government has given the written undertakings ordered by the SCP.

People are not understanding this verdict and approach by the SCP.

After passing this judgement, on the surface it would look like that they have given the chance to the government to pass the necessary and required legislation.

But this could be a curved ball thrown against PTI government.

The problem is wafer thin majority PTI have in the NA. Would it be possible for them to carry the new legislation through the NA!!!

What this judgement do is to create further chaos in the country. PTI is in the midst of a thunder and storm now.
Things are becoming very clear, how IK is dealt very rough hands.

i think oppositon will demand nro inreturn of such regulation of extension for gen bajwa so it is better gen bajwa prefers to retire instead of agreeing on nro
Breaking News:

The Court has reserve the judgement on the petition.

View attachment 591824

The CJ has laid down few conditions, which include that their name i.e that government is doing this on the behest and orders of the SCP. Also that the guarantees/provide undertaking that the new legislation would be ready in 6 months. The legislation should gives clear indications on length of extension etc under 243.

The Court would issue the written order this afternoon after the government has given the written undertakings ordered by the SCP.

People are not understanding this verdict and approach by the SCP.

After passing this judgement, on the surface it would look like that they have given the chance to the government to pass the necessary and required legislation.

But this could be a curved ball thrown against PTI government.

The problem is wafer thin majority PTI have in the NA. Would it be possible for them to carry the new legislation through the NA!!!

What this judgement do is to create further chaos in the country. PTI is in the midst of a thunder and storm now.
Things are becoming very clear, how IK is dealt very rough hands.

i think oppositon will demand nro inreturn of such regulation of extension for gen bajwa so it is better gen bajwa prefers to retire instead of agreeing on nro

Now I am convinced that the whole drama is played purposefully by Khosa. He and other judges knew after accepting the petition from the petitioner and listing it for hearing that there is no such provisions in the
1- In the constitution, under Article 243
2- Clear terms and reference for the period of extension and other details.

Thus, the mala fide intentions of the judges are very clear from the start.
They thought this is a good opportunity to rub governments noses in the dirt.

The question remain, even if we give the excuse that General Zia ul Haq and Gen Musharraf has given themselves the extensions. But what about Gen Kiyani, he was given extension by a democratic government.
What about his extension!!! With today's order, his extension would become illegal.
I am listening to Kashif Ab bas ai. He is already saying that the SCP climb down after their rhetoric of yesterday.
Pakistani corrupt media is going to have a field day from today onward.

Welcome to Banana Republic of Pakistan.
God bless Pakistan.

This is an absolute Disgraceful drama by these puny judges. I told you fellows, how corrupt this Establishment mafia is and specially the Judiciary. This a-hole judge needs to be taken to task.

So itna drama kar ke kia mila court ko? And what about earlier extensions and then their decisions which was made under those extensions?
Ajeeb tamasha bana dia SC ne

Back
Top Bottom