What's new

Supreme court Bench broken

Military playing onto the weakness and fear of the PDM cabal and using the parliament to supersede and coerce the SC chief justice and the judges. Helped the PDM with the NAB cases and others, and now getting the favors in return.

And all the amendments by the parliament of crooks for the SC will be used against the government be it of PTI, PPP, PMLN by the GHQ, they are at the eye of the storm and others simply used as pawns.

If the PMLN think that they are in good books of the Army, they are mistaken, same with PPP's Bilawal and Zardari.

The common denominator is the Establishment, they call the shots, playbook is theirs and they keep rotating the teams to their advantage.

Can the parliament amend the Army act rules and make it more viable, just as they changes the judiciary rules. In reality the Army is using a democratic platform the parliament to weaken another democratic institution the Supreme Court and HC's.

In the end only the country will suffer with the elusive democracy not getting stronger.

Last edited:
Well they are doing things within the constitutional limits.

Spreading anarchy will only play into PDM’s and military leadership’s hand.
And doing nothing will embolden them to carry on as is. No elections until every single PTI supporter over 10 years is rounded up or murdered so that Nawaz ‘I need English pizza and biryani to cure my platelets or I will die’ sharif can come to power unopposed with 99% of the vote..

And doing nothing will embolden them to carry on as is. No elections until every single PTI supporter over 10 years is rounded up or murdered so that Nawaz ‘I need English pizza and biryani to cure my platelets or I will die’ sharif can come to power unopposed with 99% of the vote..
That’s a contradiction that PTI is living with.

Its a delicate balance. Both sides has its pros and cons. IK has a history of non violence so it looks unlikely he will take the violent path.

Knowingly or unknowingly the whole system is being exposed. IK taking the helm is secondary at best.

Mithai is dafa bhi jaldi kha li PMLN ney.

Friday always bring bad news for Sharif mafia, tomorrow.

Attack failed | SCP new Bench is constituted | Elections will be held in KP and Punjab | Sami Ibrahim​

Bhai @Stealth kya abi bi nahi samaj rah ke ab constitution kuch nahi hai
The constitution will always stand tall, it is not a mere piece of paper as per the late Musharraf. This is the same mindset with which Bajwa managed to undermine democracy, let's not let it happen again.
The constitution is doing fine at the moment and is working as it is supposed to, just because one party has a tantrum about it does not mean it is worthless. PTI themselves support the CJP's power being cut down because they themselves were a victim of it back during the whole Article 63 Saga.

The constitution will always stand tall, it is not a mere piece of paper as per the late Musharraf. This is the same mindset with which Bajwa managed to undermine democracy, let's not let it happen again.
The constitution is doing fine at the moment and is working as it is supposed to, just because one party has a tantrum about it does not mean it is worthless. PTI themselves support the CJP's power being cut down because they themselves were a victim of it back during the whole Article 63 Saga.
OK SIr .... Ye constitution aap ka howa .... bhai aap us per pakoray rakh ker khaiya ga ....

Sarzameen e Nangistaan.
Mere kuch shair Pakistan ke naam

تم نے دیکھا تھا جو خواب کیا یہ وہی پاکستان نظر آتا ہے
مجھ سے پوچھو تو یہ خوابوں کا قبرستان نظر آتا ہے

غریبوں کو دو وقت کی روٹی میسّر نہیں
اور اشرافیہ کو یہاں انگلستان نظر آتا ہے

دین کی یوں تشریح کی جاتی ہے یہاں پہ
کے عالم کو مومن بھی شیطان نظر اتا ہے

قدر و قیمت جانچنے کے پیمانے الگ ہوتے ہیں سب کے
ہم صَحْرا نَِشِینوں کو یہ صحرا بھی گلستان نظر آتا ہے

In my opinion, the CJP should constitute a full court bench.

This is such a slam dunk case, no judge worth his salt would say that elections can be held post 90 days.

If they do, then let history judge those morons, aur woh dunya kay samnay expose hongay.

Justice Mansoor himself signed an order which said to reconstitute the bench, and then he signed an order which say 3-2, but 2 haftay baad usay yad agaya nhn 3-2 nhn 4-3 hai?

Faez Isa ko bhi sab kuch abhi yad aya hai regarding the CJP powers?

The current ongoings of the SC might not be due to the judges being a sellout, but it can be estab pressure behind the scenes, or personal enmity between the judges themselves.

Or even if it is all organic and an ideological and personal difference only between the judges, the govt isn't making the judges look good, case in point the Faez Isa reference.

Last edited:
Pakistanis are only good at two things.
1- Sleeping.
2- Eating Biryani.

There is no country that disappoints me like Pakistan does. So much potential yet the laziness keeps them down.
no................. jo allah ki marzi ...... khud kuch nahi karna

OK SIr .... Ye constitution aap ka howa .... bhai aap us per pakoray rakh ker khaiya ga ....
sorry to say ..iss imported govt in constitution ki maa ....choood kar rakh di ha..... total anarchy...we never seen such a historic disaster in life or Pak history .....how they badly abusing the nation who already on the verge of starvation .....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom