What's new

Supreme court Bench broken

In principle is this not a good move for the long term? Considering how the SC was increasingly being seen as a one man institution who took suo moto whenever and made benches howsoever he wanted. The same system which also toppled IK from power by the way.

I think we are at a point where the bad apples are a majority and the good ones are just a minority.
With what has happened, IK cannot expect any good from the SC. Nani bitch hounded the judges with accusations, instead of standing strong and taking action against her, Judges caved in and became pliant to Nani and asim whisky..
Legal system effectively does not exist, everyone for themselves. Law of the jungle..
Army needs 71 type humiliation at the hands of the enemy in order for majority public to grasp the reins and get their freedom..
Scrap western style legal system and adopt Islamic law and Qazi system…
A very black day when corrupt Isa takes over.. SC will become a business, whorehouse.. pay your money get your choice of decision..

Army needs 71 type humiliation at the hands of the enemy in order for majority public to grasp the reins and get their freedom..
Scrap western style legal system and adopt Islamic law and Qazi system
Yes, a bigger defeat will break this clown army.

I’ve said plenty of times, get rid of these Kufar laws, a relic of the British rule.

The petition by PTI will have to be heard since it's not a Suo Moto by the CJP. A new bench will need to be formed. If all judges recuse themselves then Pakistan is all but under martial law.

The new bench is in the process of being software updated.

Aap logo se guzarish hai ke aap sabhar kare.

It does not good if Pakistanis don't act, which doesn't seem to be happening.
Well they are doing things within the constitutional limits.

Spreading anarchy will only play into PDM’s and military leadership’s hand.

Although majority did not trust Judiciary anyways, but now judiciary also stands naked in front of the nation just like politicians, bureaucracy, establishment, ECP etc.
.... I think awam is also naked.
Poor women and old men dying in aata lines. And in Ramadhan.
What a state we are in.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom