What's new

Support Indian Muslims !!!!

The bill is to Target who have been staying in the country illegally.
Why on Earth Indian Muslims have problem with it.
If NRC is a bill to target illegal migrants, then what is CAB for? Making all illegal migrants legal while making Indian muslims left out in NRC stateless and illegal?

Indian Muslims outnumber us I think and they see India as their nation.

Indian Muslims blame our founders for weakening them. They believe that under one India, the Muslim population would had been around 600 million strong today (combined with Pakistani and Bangladeshi populaions) against 800-900 million Hindus.

Do you blame for not wanting another poor, impoverished Pakistan always begging UN to intervene in Kashmir?
Spot On..

NO THANK YOU, until & unless the indian muslims admit that Jinnah was right, their grand parents made a big BIG mistake & ask nay BEG Pakistan for forgiveness, NO SUPPORT FROM US! if they don't then they can sing the one-day matram's mantra of Muslim-hindu bhai bhai under the toilet paper called the tiranga while the hindus deprive them of everything including their citizenships.

Ahhh isnt it ‘internal’ matter of india. Like Indian muslims call Kashmir ‘internal’ matter. No need to be goody two shoes. Just because they are next door to us, doesn’t mean we need to take their theka.

Does any one care about my people, are they not muslim? These indian muslims are more patriotic than their hindu brethren, let them sort it out between themselves.

Lets learn to get our priorities right. This is not our problem, lets not make it one.

Once I got a fight with some Indians on Instagram for defaming and making memes on Pakistan and PA , I was surprised to see how Indian Muslims jumped on me too , comments and blocking and what not .
lol .... Indian Muslims are cry baby..... a sentence which really hurt them when i say to these colleagues " mannn i am going back home and have good food and enough sleep and hang out with school fellows" ...

Always remember Pakistan in your prayers.... it is the greatest gift of Qaid....

I don't give care about gangu/bhayya "muslims" of india, they can go to hell and I wouldn't care, they are one of the biggest haters and enemies of Pakistan but many people on this forum "feel" for them in an extraordinary manner perhaps due to their ethnic similarities to them. Afghan or Afghanis are called "namak haram" and showered with many other insults by the same people even though they are far better "muslims" than the gangu indian "muslims", but the muslimhood doesn't apply to Afghanis for a large number of people on this forum , it only applies to gangus and bhayya "muslims" of UP/Bihar/Dalli or Dilli whatever india the so-called "chosen ones".

You my friend, are spreading falsehood to the core.

We Muslims of India know exactly what this bill is about.

India's new citizenship bill (CAB), which provides a path to citizenship for all non-Muslim immigrants, must be seen in context with its National Register of Citizens Project (NRC). Millions of residents of India have no papers, and so will not be deemed citizens by NRC.

If however a resident has no papers and cannot prove citizenship, AND is non-Muslim, CAB provides a rapid path to citizenship for that resident. It is only Muslim residents of India who face detention and deportation with no path to citizenship.

India will be unable to deport any Muslims, and detention will be only of a few thousands, so what will happen to the rest? The will be denied any further official documents like passport, drivers license, aadhar card, voters card etc. When you don't have these, you cannot enroll in a school, open a bank account, buy/sell property, vote in elections and so on.

What you are looking at is a sinister scheme to make millions of Muslims stateless and living in perpetual misery and poverty, owing their survival to the goodwill of a few kind-hearted Hindus. The new Shudras of India - the Muslims.

If you want to see how this has worked out, look no further than the 1982 citizenship act of Burma, where the Rohingya were specifically excluded as one of the races eligible for citizenship. 40 years later, most are just subsistence farmers or engaged in menial employment because they have no access to documents proving their existence.
What nonsense are you spewing? Muslims in many states are one of the highly literate community...they have aadhar cards..school certificates...college certificates to prove their identity..if any muslim doesnt have those, it simply means he is not an indian muslim.

People in India generally have a hard time proving they exist. Imagine having to prove that your ancestor existed in India in 1951
one of the basic criteria was that the names of applicant's family members should either be in the first NRC prepared in 1951 or in the electoral rolls up to March 24, 1971.

Other than that, applicants also had the option to present documents such as refugee registration certificate, birth certificate, LIC policy, land and tenancy records, citizenship certificate, passport, government issued licence or certificate, bank/post office accounts, permanent residential certificate, government employment certificate, educational certificate and court records.

If you don't have any of these 99.99% chances are you are not an Indian citizen.

Even if you loose all the documents due to some natural calamity still your name will be in records of the office which issued the above documents.if you cannt provide any of these then you are not an Indian .

Heck even for passport I have to prove that I am an Indian. Only people who have problem is the illegals

I met with so many Indian Muslims but hate Pakistan and Pakistan too much ....
But still I love them and write in favor becuase I have connections with them via Rasool

*Who does India really belong to?*

*(History of India) =*
*Worth reading till the End.*

From Ghauri Empire to Narendra Modi

Ghori Kingdom

1 = 1193 Mohammad Ghori
2 = 1206 Qutbuddin Aibak
3 = 1210 rest Shah
4 = 1211
5 = 1236 Rakinuddin Feroz Shah
6 = 1236 Raza Sultan
7 = 1240 Mozaddin Bahram Shah
8 = 1242 Al-Din Masood Shah
9 = 1246 Nasiruddin Mahmud
10 = 1266 Ghiyasuddin Balbin
11 = 1286..........
12 = 1287 kabaddan of the mosque
13 = 1290 Shamsuddin Kamers
The end of the Great Empire
(Away from government -97 years approx.)

* Empire of the Empire *

1 = 1290 Jalaluddin Feroz Khilji
2 = 1292 Divine religion
4 = 1316 Shahabuddin Omar Shah
5 = 1316 Qutbuddin Mubarak Shah
6 = 1320 Nasiruddin Khusro Shah
End of the Khalji Empire
(Away government-30 years approx)

* Tughlak Empire *

1 = 1320 Ghiyasuddin Tughlaq (First)
2 = 1325 Mohammad ibn Tughlaq (II)
3 = 1351 Feroz Shah Tughlaq
4 = 1388 Ghiyasuddin Tughlaq (II)
5 = 1389 Abu Bakar Shah
6 = 1389 Mohammad Tughlaq (Som)
7 = 1394.......... (I)
8 = 1394 Nasiruddin Shah (II)
9 = 1395 Nusrat Shah
10 = 1399 Nasiruddin Mohammad Shah (II)
11 = 1413 Govt
The end of Tughlaq empire
(Away from government -94 years approx.)

* Saeed Dynasty *

1 = 1414 palm khan
2 = 1421 Muizuddin Mubarak Shah (II)
3 = 1434 Muhammad Shah (IV)
4 = 1445 Allah Alam Shah
The end of the Sa'id kingdom
(Away government-37 years approx)

Lodhi Empire

1 = 1451 Bahlol Lodhi
2 = 1489 Lodhi (II)
3 = 1517 Abraham Lodhi
End of the Lodhi Empire
(Away government-75 years approx)

Mughal Empire

1 = 1526 Zahiruddin Babar
2 = 1530 Humayun
End of the Mughal Empire

The Surian Empire

1 = 1539 Sher Shah Suri
2 = 1545 Islam Shah Suri
3 = 1552 Mahmud Shah Suri
4 = 1553 Abraham Suri
5 = 1554 Pervaiz Shah Suri
6 = 1554 Mubarak Khan Suri
The end of the Surrian Empire
(Away government-16 years approx)

Mughal Empire again

1 = 1555 Humayun (again )
2 = 1556 Jalaluddin Akbar
3 = 1605 Jahangir Slam
4 = 1628 Shah Jahan
5 = 1659 Aurangzeb
6 = 1707 Shah Alam (First)
7 = 1712 Bahadur Shah
8 = 1713 Farquharshire
9 = 1719 Riphad Rajat
10 = 1719...............
11 = 1719...............
12 = 1719 Mahmud Shah
13 = 1748 Ahmed Shah
14 = 1754...................
15 = 1759 Shah Alam
16 = 1806 Akbar Shah
17 = 1837 Brave King Zafar
End of the Mughal Empire
(Away from government-315 years approx.)

* British Raj *

1 = 1858 Lord King
2 = 1862 Lord James Bruce Elgin
3 = 1864 Lord J. Laurence
4 = 1869 Lord Richard Mayo
5 = 1872 Lord Northabk
6 = 1876 Lord Edward Latin
7 = 1880 Lord George Ripon
8 = 1884 Lord Dufferin
9 = 1888 Lord Haney Lesdon
10 = 1894 Lord Victor Bruce Elgin
11 = 1899 Lord George Corjean
12 = 1905 Lord Gilbert Minto
13 = 1910 Lord Charles Hardge
14 = 1916 from Lord Frederick to the Exchequer
15 = 1921 Lord Rux Ajac Ridig
16 = 1926 Lord Edward Irwin
17 = 1931 Lord Ferman Weldon
18 = 1936 Lord Alejandra Linlithgow
19 = 1943 Lord Archibald Wheel
20 = 1947 Lord Mount Baton

End of British Imperialism

India, Prime Minister

1 = 1947 Jawaharlal Nehru
2 = 1964 Golzari Red Nanda
3 = 1964 Lal Bahadur Shastri
4 = 1966 Golzari Red Nanda
5 = 1966 Indira Gandhi
6 = 1977 Morarji Desai
7 = 1979 Charan Singh
8 = 1980 Indira Gandhi
9 = 1984 Rajiv Gandhi
10 = 1989 Viswanath Returns
11 = 1990 Chandrasekhar
12 = 1991 P.V. Narasima Rao
13 = 1992 Atal Bihari Vajpayee
14 = 1996 Chadde Gowda
15 = 1997 I.K. Gujral
16 = 1998 Atal Bihari Vajpayee
17 = 2004 Manmohan Singh
18 = 2014 Narendra Modi

Despite being a Muslim kingdom for 1000 yrs plus Hindus remain in India. The Muslim rulers never treated them unfairly

And ....

The Hindus have not even been 100 years till now and they talk about abolishing the Muslims!!
Fed up with this argument...thousands of temples were demolished and lakhs of hindus had been converted via lure,threats or intimidation...the fact that pakistan and bangladesh today are complete muslims country is a proof of that
Watch this

@Zarvan
What about supporting poor Yemeni's . Saudis are butchering fellow Muslim kids and women with impunity. No Muslim country has batted even an eyelid !
Pakistan as we speak is trying to get that issue resolved. We already have resolved Saudi Qatar issue now working towards resolving Yemeni Crisis.

Real shit will hit the fan when they pass the universal civil code , seems to be next bill in line @Zarvan you dua will be required after that

Fed up with this argument...thousands of temples were demolished and lakhs of hindus had been converted via lure,threats or intimidation...the fact that pakistan and bangladesh today are complete muslims country is a proof of that
Watch this
You need to fed up of lies which you are speaking. If Muslim rulers would have demolished temples there would have been none left

What do you propose that we should do ?
At least do dua and raise your voice on any forum you want. Use internet to send and spread awareness of Modi the butcher and what his Government to people in USA and around the world

I'm sorry but I really wish I could sympathize with them but I can't during Feb 26th when the news broke of IAF violation and attack on our trees and crow (Shaheed) you should have seen ZeeTV and the venom coming out of those Indian Muslims and Anchors - "Pakistan ka upar bomb barsti chaldi - goda per ah gaya". Same with that Owais guy who's now crying and tearing papers up in Lok Sabha.

The hate they showed that day I can't forget and forgive -- they had a choice to come to Pakistan -- my grand partners left all their wealth when they moved from Jalandhar to Gujranwala/Sahiwal we left acres up on acres of land when they moved and lived for few years in my great uncles house who was a judge in Faisalabad, I lost family members who walked by foot miles and miles due to sickness -- and then seeing those Indian Muslims insult and demean Pakistan the way they did -- I spit of them.
The hate and cowardice they showed I hate it more than you but sorry Islam and Ummat takes priority over our issues. ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW doesn't accept this argument. It's not the time to mock them or remind them of their stupidity of abusing Pakistan just to please Mushrikeen it's time to do dua for them and help them. Both Kashmiris and Indian Muslims

Indian Muslims outnumber us I think and they see India as their nation.

Indian Muslims blame our founders for weakening them. They believe that under one India, the Muslim population would had been around 600 million strong today (combined with Pakistani and Bangladeshi populations) against 800-900 million Hindus.

Do you blame them for not wanting another poor, impoverished Pakistan always begging UN to intervene in Kashmir?

Many of us do not understand our forefathers, concept of Pakistan and ISLAM. Our country may be performing miserably for now but it can have a great future, a great future for muslims in long run thats for sure. The concept of peaceful living with non muslims is a failed concept our faith would be similar to what happened in myanmar etc this experiment is failed in Indonesia/Tibet, nort/south sudan etc. Also, muslims in india were not concentrated in some specific area but mostly dispersed.

I don't give a damn on Indian Muslims. They have shown disrespect toward Pakistan and our founding fathers. No Indian Muslim leader raised his voice and called for a protest march for the people of Kashmir. Instead, these cockroaches were hugging Modi and singing his praises. You reap what you sow. I'm looking forward to watching the anarchy transpire across India. Pakistani's need to get one thing straight. No one in the Muslim world gives a damn about Pakistan. Therefore, for once I want Pakistan to focus on its own natural interests.

. Both Kashmiris and Indian Muslims

Stop comparing Kashmiris with the POS gangu indian "muslims". Kashmiris don't give a f*** about gangu indian bhayya muslims because they are nothing more than a branch of gangus with the same mentality and culture.

Back
Top Bottom