What's new

Supersonic Akash missile successfully test fired against electronic target

Please read the previous posts. Your compatriot was questioning the relevance of this report and I was questioning why he thought it was so.
Well i am discussing with you, so would like to hear your thoughts....having said that let me pen my thoughts...CAG is an accounting firm...all it does is ...accounting...if you or i expect anything more than that, they we are making fool of ourselves...When CAG table a report, it table a report based on facts...so what they said about Akash state in 2014 is a fact...Just because it has overcome all those issues, it doesn't mean there were no issues...Now the question is, were we supposed to be in that state in 2014? If the answer to that is NO...then someone should get a slack...and if the answer to that is YES then fine...this is all what CAG is supposed to do... which is dig out reports/data/facts of past and verify them...they don't give two hoots about(and not expected to either) what is happening in DRDO today...make sense?

Please let me know where you disagree...

Well i am discussing with you, so would like to hear your thoughts....having said that let me pen my thoughts...CAG is an accounting firm...all it does is ...accounting...if you or i expect anything more than that, they we are making fool of ourselves...When CAG table a report, it table a report based on facts...so what they said about Akash state in 2014 is a fact...Just because it has overcome all those issues, it doesn't mean there were no issues...Now the question is, were we supposed to be in that state in 2014? If the answer to that is NO...then someone should get a slack...and if the answer to that is YES then fine...this is all what CAG is supposed to do... which is dig out reports/data/facts of past and verify them...they don't give two hoots about(and not expected to either) what is happening in DRDO today...make sense?

Please let me know where you disagree...

I completely agree with you. The CAG is responsible for performing audits of programs, which includes checking expenditures and analyzing performance. I would also like to say that I immensely envy India for retaining an institution of such quality which can fearlessly point out failures and shame the powerful people who were responsible for it. How else can a country improve?

However, another guy over here was questioning the validity of the CAG report by pointing out that the tests were done in 2014. My contention was that the CAG wouldn't submit the report in July 2017 if it was in any way irrelevant.

I'm just saying that if the CAG report had mentioned exceptional performance by the Akash system, I would be convinced that the PAF had a serious problem on their hands. However, if it says otherwise, then trolling for one's ego would be a disservice to India rather any help to it.

I'm just saying that if the CAG report had mentioned exceptional performance by the Akash system, I would be convinced that the PAF had a serious problem on their hands. However, if it says otherwise, then trolling for one's ego would be a disservice to India rather any help to it.
LOL

CAG report finds Arjun tank superior to T-90 So You Accept that also

LOL

CAG report finds Arjun tank superior to T-90 So You Accept that also

I stand by my words. Share the link please.

Btw, I believe the Indian army has capped the orders of the Arjun and instead ordered more T-90 tanks.

LOL, Ulta chor kotwal ko daante ??? :o::o::o:

This is what I've been trying to say you from the beginning. You have a serious comprehension problem. It was you who claimed that the CAG report is obsolete, not the other way around.

What I simply told you was that, the report was based on a test conducted way back in 2014 and it has been three years now, ample time to correct and rectify the issues. Go read again;

Not at all, rather it reiterates the fact that you are nothing more than a petty internet Troll, who don't even care to read the details of the article from the same link that you had provided. The CAG report was based on the tests done with the missiles delivered in way back in 2014. And this thread is all about a test conducted few days back. That clearly mean a period of well over 3 year for development. But yes, you are a Pakistani ?? I can understand. Not at all your fault. :haha::haha::haha:

If you still have doubts about our miraculous achievement do care to read the detailed report below.

http://www.livemint.com/Industry/Kr...issile-reported-30-failure-rate-says-CAG.html

Excerpt from above.

The CAG did not mention name of the strategic missile but sources said the auditor was referring to the Akash missiles. “Out of 80 missiles received up to November 2014, 20 missiles were test fired during April-November 2014. Six of these missiles that is 30 per cent, failed the test,” the CAG said in the report. The auditor said as the failure rate of the sample tested was as high as 30%, action needs to be taken to establish the reliability of factory acceptance test of the remaining missiles.

For which your reply was rather senseless.

That is entirely incorrect as INDIANS have a worldwide monopoly on both pettiness and trolling. We are mere mortals in the world of propaganda. But the funny thing is that, Indians have started believing their own fictional stories.

I read the report, and it would be beneficial for you if you read it too instead of just day dreaming.

Since the report was tabled in the Lok Sabha on 29th July 2017, are you implying that the CAG is supplying obsolete information to the Indian leadership? Oh you were trying to deceive over here? You are an Indian? I understand, its not your fault.

Now please don't try to put your words into my mouth, the things I haven't meant or said. :(

I stand by my words. Share the link please.

Btw, I believe the Indian army has capped the orders of the Arjun and instead ordered more T-90 tanks.
b5kbqzlcqaio_v2-png-large-png.179290

LOL, Ulta chor kotwal ko daante ??? :o::o::o:

This is what I've been trying to say you from the beginning. You have a serious comprehension problem. It was you who claimed that the CAG report is obsolete, not the other way around.

What I simply told you was that, the report was based on a test conducted way back in 2014 and it has been three years now, ample time to correct and rectify the issues. Go read again;

For which your reply was rather senseless.

Now please don't try to put your words into my mouth, the things I haven't meant or said. :(

Hahaha! Keep trying to convince yourself. Day dreaming won't change what you wrote. After all, it ain't your fault. You are an Indian. :)

Last edited:
Next India shud work on a sub shonic anti aircraft mijjile

Caz even US does not have one

Pakistan should also prefect the art of creating a 2 stroke motor, or look at reinventing the wheel.

Arjun MBT is superior to the T-90. However, don't you think the Indian army would be falling over itself to rush the ordering of a superior tank? Or is this only a part of story?

Pakistan should also prefect the art of creating a 2 stroke motor, or look at reinventing the wheel.

FYI, the phrase "reinventing the wheel" refers to a task being done in an unnecessarily complex way. That is how Indians have been working for the past 70 years. Every project, from the INSAS rifle to the Tejas jet, has suffered a protracted gestation and an utterly troubled service life.

Pakistan will develop equipment as it grows, but what will be different is that we won't stand on rooftops boasting about it.

Arjun MBT is superior to the T-90. However, don't you think the Indian army would be falling over itself to rush the ordering of a superior tank? Or is this only a part of story?

FYI, the phrase "reinventing the wheel" refers to a task being done in an unnecessarily complex way. That is how Indians have been working for the past 70 years. Every project, from the INSAS rifle to the Tejas jet, has suffered a protracted gestation and an utterly troubled service life.

Pakistan will develop equipment as it grows, but what will be different is that we won't stand on rooftops boasting about it.

Still better than begging from the dust bowl!

Back
Top Bottom