What's new

SULTAN SHAHAB UDDIN GHAURI

@shahMir
if tomorrow some one from Taliban kills you then he goes on killing two Hindus too and your son considers that Taliban as a hero , does it sounds logical ?

look at the level of indian IQ and logic

he is comparing Taliban to Shahabuddin Ghauri centuries ago :omghaha:

@shahMir
if tomorrow some one from Taliban kills you then he goes on killing two Hindus too and your son considers that Taliban as a hero , does it sounds logical ?

To cook stupid thoughts is not our habit.

@Multani
have read article of op ?
he invaded your multan 900 years ago ..your great great great grandfathers were already Muslims by then ..he plundered all and after 900 years the plunderer is a great hero for you people ..no doubt he is a great warrior but hero ?

@Multani
he invaded your multan 900 years ago ..your great great great grandfathers were already Muslims by then ..he plundered all and after 900 years the plunderer is a great hero for you people ..no doubt he is a great warrior but hero ?

you know about my great great grand fathers? lol indians with their dreamwork

:omghaha:

@Multani

Do you seriously think the people living in multan are the same who lived 900s years ago, people are coming and going, punjab population has always been very dynamic, many tribes flourished and later diminished replaced by other incoming tribes and cycle continues to this day.

@shamir
by that logic no one should feel proud about history of their land ..because its not their history
I don't want to hurt your feelings but I just wanted you to think a bit before making someone hero ..
bye

@shamir
by that logic no one should feel proud about history of their land ..because its not their history
I don't want to hurt your feelings but I just wanted you to think a bit before making someone hero ..
bye

which land and history are you proud of?

@shamir
bye

I come from a culture where we have a local saying in punjabi "Parr paya tey saak gaya" which translates to " The relation at the level of great grandparent is in reality no relation". I think there is a cultural difference here that is also the reason why punjabis in pakistan are very successful nation as opposed to others because we dont believe in carrying the burden of the deeds of our great great grand parents etc.

@ multanI
I am not religious like you to feel proud of my religion and deeds
I am proud about humanity in my way of life which is absent with many so called religious people

have some respect for the Awliya Allah, he is not your sahab!

claiming ilm al ghayb? How can one know what was in the heart of a man centuries ago? Are you really the spokesman for the Muslims of the subcontinent?

Sahab is added to pay respect in Urdu. whole Lahore calls hazrat Data Ganj Bux as data Sahab!

Secondly read my post again. I was referring to History and never claimed whatever you are accusing me of.

the Sufi Saints have always called Muslim rulers for help

No generalization! Please enlighten as to When Moin Uddin Chishti called Ghori to invade India? Was that through a formal letter, emissary or tell me if Hazrat Chishti ever claimed so?

Last edited:

A case in point, the Vikings slaughtered and pillaged - all across Western Europe, but these same Vikings are pretty much universally praised as great civilization and warriors - to the extent that Viking heritage is of great pride.

I dated a girl, who was very proud that her ancestors were Vikings.

Sahab is added to pay respect in Urdu. whole Lahore calls hazrat Data Ganj Bux as data Sahab!

Secondly read my post again. I was referring to History and never claimed whatever you are accusing me of.

No generalization! Please enlighten as to When Moin Uddin Chishti called Ghori to invade India? Was that through a formal letter, emissary or tell me if Hazrat Chishti ever claimed so?

Since when has "urdu" got copy right on arabic word of "Sahab", the world Data Sahab is used by local punjabis since centuries much before the emergence of urdu language. Why people make persio-arabic vocabulary in punjabi as something coming from urdu, it is utter BS. My whole family were illiterate from a village but they were using very sophisticated persio-arabic vocabulary which has been part of punjabi language since centuries.

Since when has "urdu" got copy right on arabic word of "Sahab", the world Data Sahab is used by local punjabis since centuries much before the emergence of urdu language. Why people make persio-arabic vocabulary in punjabi as something coming from urdu, it is utter BS. My whole family were illiterate from a village but they were using very sophisticated persio-arabic vocabulary which has been part of punjabi language since centuries.

:offtopic: Urdu has the ability to absorb many languages and even Urdu itself is made up of different languages. But this is not topic here! Let's discuss it somewhere else.

People don't know so called urdu words have been used by punjabis long before urdu even existed.

Another interesting fact

Amir Khusro teacher was Nizamuddin Auliya. And Nizamuddin Auliya teacher of Punjabi Baba Farid.

:offtopic: Urdu has the ability to absorb many languages and even Urdu itself is made up of different languages. But this is not topic here! Let's discuss it somewhere else.

Urdu is indo-aryan language which have many words from Arabic-Farsi just like Punjabi and other indo-aryan languages. Nothing special about it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom