What's new

SULTAN SHAHAB UDDIN GHAURI

why it is so hard for you share that piece of history as a proof and finish this topic instead of making your self parody here on this forum? Indian slave?? da hell is that??:omghaha: ...
O Mr every Muslim knows how great soldier and leader Shahbudin Ghauri was and those whose butts got kicked Indians they live in denial so you are free to cry on reading history of your Indian Masters getting busted by lion Ghauri and his soldiers

O Mr every Muslim knows how great soldier and leader Shahbudin Ghauri was and those whose butts got kicked Indians they live in denial so you are free to cry on reading history of your Indian Masters getting busted by lion Ghauri and his soldiers

again you started with O Mr proving once again your ignorance and lack of traits of polemics in an educated environment! This in not your house where you can call anybody like that. Currently here your butt is being kicked since start because you don't have any proof to your claim! I have anyways reported your post for repeatedly using foul language.

whole world knows history, is not an answer. Since you claimed something here and I am talking to you, come up with proof.

Muizz-ud-din Muhammad bin Sam, commonly known as Shahab-ud-din Muhammad Ghuri is one of the key persons who played a significant role in the establishment of Muslim rule in North India. An ambitious person, Muhammad Ghuri wanted to extend his rule towards South Asia. He took the small state of Ghazni from his brother Ghiyas-ud-din Muhammad bin Sam and turned it into an empire by conquering vast territories. First he captured the area ruled by the Ghaznavids and later on extended his rule to North India and Bengal. He was an able general and a brave soldier. He never let a temporary defeat stand in his way. After his defeat in the first battle of Tarain in 1191 at the hands of Prithvi Raj Chauhan, ruler of Delhi and Ajmer, he spent a complete year preparing for war. He came back in 1192 and defeated Raj Chauhan in the second battle of Tarain. He was the first Muslim ruler to conquer Delhi and establish a Muslim rule in India. Muhammad Ghuri was a loyal brother. He refrained from declaring his independence in South Asia, knowing that it would result in civil war between the two brothers. Till the death of Ghiyas-ud-din Muhammad bin Sam in 1202, Ghuri never considered himself anything but a general in his brother’s army. After every victory he would send the best of the looted items to his elder brother in Firuz Koh. Ghiyas-ud-din reciprocated by never interfering in the affairs of his younger brother. Thus they were each able to concentrate on their own responsibilities. As a result, Muhammad Ghuri managed to push permanent Muslim rule much further east than Mahmud Ghaznavi did. Muhammad Ghuri had no heirs and thus he treated his slaves as his sons. It is said that he trained thousands of Turkish slaves in the art of warfare and administration. Most of his slaves were given excellent education. During his reign many hardworking and intelligent slaves rose to positions of excellence. Once a courtier regretted that Sultan has no male heirs. Ghuri immediately replied, “Other monarchs may have one son, or two sons; I have thousands of sons. Namely my Turkish slaves who will be the heirs of my dominions, and who, after me, will take care to preserve my name in the Khutbah throughout these territories”. Ghuri’s prediction proved true when he was succeeded by a dynasty of Turkish Slaves. Though Ghuri’s main aim was the expansion of his empire, he also took an interest in the patronization of education and learning. Illustrious Muslim philosopher Fakh-ud-din Razi and the well know poet Nizami Aruzi were few of the big names of his era. In 1206, Ghuri had to travel to Lahore to crush a revolt. On his way back to Ghazni, his caravan halted at Damik near Jehlum. He was killed while offering his evening prayers. Many think that the murderer was an Ismaili. However, some historians believe that the murderer belonged to the warrior Ghakkar tribe that resided in the area. He was buried where he fell and his tomb has recently been renovated. Muhammad Ghuri is remembered as an empire builder and is justly called the founder of the Muslim Empire in Indo-Pakistan. This article was last updated on Sunday, June 01, 2003 - See more at: Story of Pakistan | Muhammad Ghuri

I have read here on this site that Ghauri was killed by Ghakhars(some say Khokhars). So for Ghakhars and fellow Potoharis, is Ghauri a hero?

Don't change the topic. I can talk on length about the motives of Shahabah (RA) to conquer foreign lands. Open a new thread for that. Here you have to prove what you claimed in post number 15. If I was moderator i would have deleted all of your posts, till you substantiated your claim!

don't be personal mate. It is not a trait of academic discussion.
U indirectly called me a hypocrite remember.

How many times a day are you required to repeat that?

So how does India of today being a Hindu majority country got anything to do wih the wiping out forced conversions well documented often by the islamic rulers themselves? Are you so uneducated in history that you do not know how aurangzeb's forced conversion policy lead to martyrdomof Guru Tegh Bahadur and revolts by Hindus all over India?

When Mughal offocial court documents clearly document facts, why are you offering lame logic? How does lame logic deny hard well documeted facts?
Well I might be an uneducated lame logic holding illiterate, but aint a brain washed bigot, and a narrow minded fool like ur self. U cite an example of one ruler who was fighting against the sikhs and ur guru got killed. And hindus revolted against the state the state killed them, so. Still ur theory of forced conversion by the bazillions stand out like fart in hot air, u cant only blame Muslims of that time, u have the christian romans doing worst. Remember what happened in Spain, that is just one example. And again if the Muslims had done what u blame them of, they would have achieved the target in india, there was no UN at that time to save u.

Last edited:
U indirectly called me a hypocrite remember.

Well I might be an uneducated lame logic holding illiterate, but aint a brain washed bigot, and a narrow minded fool like ur self. U cite an example of one ruler who was fighting against the sikhs and ur guru got killed. And hindus revolted against the state the state killed them, so. Still ur theory of forced conversion by the bazillions stand out like fart in hot air, u cant only blame Muslims of that time, u have the christian romans doing worst. Remember what happened in Spain, that is just one example. And again if the Muslims had done what u blame them of, they would have achieved the target in india, there was no UN at that time to save u.

Again lame logic and ''they also did it'' claims. Thats intellectually very dishonest.

Do you know portuguese ran the longest running inquisition of all time in Goa, yet a ajority of Goan population ramained Hindu? Does that automatically prove an inquisition did not run for over 200 years and the official documents detailing the same are all false? In parts of the world the inquisitions completely converted the locals. So what?

Please do not use substandard logic and abusive languag.That shows your argument is weak.

Again lame logic and ''they also did it'' claims. Thats intellectually very dishonest.

Do you know portuguese ran the longest running inquisition of all time in Goa, yet a ajority of Goan population ramained Hindu? Does that automatically prove an inquisition did not run for over 200 years and the official documents detailing the same are all false? In parts of the world the inquisitions completely converted the locals. So what?

Please do not use substandard logic and abusive languag.That shows your argument is weak.
Why not because it shows u that all is not rosy and the other side has done bad too, infact worst. So that makes my logic sub standard. And the example of GOA, there might be hindu goans but so far from what I have seen and met I have found nothing but christian goans with Portuguese last names. And Goa cant be used as an example, as it was and still is connected to india, and what is the guarantee that these hindus just didnt walk into fill the gap latter, after the Portuguese were kicked out.

Why not because it shows u that all is not rosy and the other side has done bad too, infact worst. So that makes my logic sub standard. And the example of GOA, there might be hindu goans but so far from what I have seen and met I have found nothing but christian goans with Portuguese last names. And Goa cant be used as an example, as it was and still is connected to india, and what is the guarantee that these hindus just didnt walk into fill the gap latter, after the Portuguese were kicked out.

1) if other side has done worse, you should use that arguent against those glorifying the other side. Right now its about glorifying murderous rapists and invaders just ecause of the religion angle.
2) the highlighted part is classical pakistani denial about publically availale data of not so distant past. Ihave nothing more to add to such intellectual laziness and dishonesty.

1) if other side has done worse, you should use that arguent against those glorifying the other side. Right now its about glorifying murderous rapists and invaders just ecause of the religion angle.
2) the highlighted part is classical pakistani denial about publically availale data of not so distant past. Ihave nothing more to add to such intellectual laziness and dishonesty.
So if I say something contrary to your propaganda I am a Pakistani who is in denial, and if an indian rants like a retard he is the most educated person in the world. I understand what is going on u are just butt hurt that Ghori killed that chowhan and then buried him in Afghanistan, and u indians just cant live with it. Buu fucking hoo. And I Am done talking to you, so I will be putting you on ignore, that means what ever u write after reading my message I will not be bothered. Have a nice life.

tarikhi0065.jpg

Sultan Shahāb-ud-Din Muhammad Ghori

@Aeronaut @Oscar @Neptune @Kaan @mafiya @tarrar @nair @OrionHunter @IND151 @Rashid Mahmood @Alpha1 @AUz
excellent thread

first of all you have to prove the bold part of your statement from history as to who called him for help and secondly what kind of Islamic state he established? Do you think that his motive of Indian Invasion was to establish Islamic state only?

the Sufi Saints have always called Muslim rulers for help

I have read here on this site that Ghauri was killed by Ghakhars(some say Khokhars). So for Ghakhars and fellow Potoharis, is Ghauri a hero?

Muslims are not caste based racists like most indian hindus and Sikhs found in india today

We can clearly draw an analogy between what Ghori (or for that matter any other Islamic invader) did to the sub continent and what currently TTP is doing to Pakistan. They see a population not following their interpretation of religion and thus killing them or terrorizing them. If this trend is not kept under check I won't be surprised if down the line, Pakistan comes up with another missile named after Hakimullah or Fazlullah and there won't be any dearth of Pakistanis praising them for the work they did for religion.

again you started with O Mr proving once again your ignorance and lack of traits of polemics in an educated environment! This in not your house where you can call anybody like that. Currently here your butt is being kicked since start because you don't have any proof to your claim! I have anyways reported your post for repeatedly using foul language.

whole world knows history, is not an answer. Since you claimed something here and I am talking to you, come up with proof.

Shah Shahabuddin Ghauri was ordered to invade india by none other than Khawaja Muinuddin Chishti Ajmeri RA
@Zarvan

It is a historic fact known to Pakistanis for centuries, especially in Punjab and Sindh and Kashmir.

We can clearly draw an analogy between what Ghori (or for that matter any other Islamic invader) did to the sub continent and what currently TTP is doing to Pakistan. They see a population not following their interpretation of religion and thus killing them or terrorizing them. If this trend is not kept under check I won't be surprised if down the line, Pakistan comes up with another missile named after Hakimullah or Fazlullah and there won't be any dearth of Pakistanis praising them for the work they did for religion.

troll post

Shah Shahabuddin Ghauri was ordered to invade india by none other than Khawaja Muinuddin Chishti Ajmeri RA
@Zarvan

It is a historic fact known to Pakistanis for centuries, especially in Punjab and Sindh and Kashmir.

troll post
Good for you and for us Indians also, if you can't learn from the past. :enjoy:

Please elaborate.

1. His islamic state was to which extent as history is silent about it.
  2. Secondly kindly enlighten us as to who called ghori for Moin Ud Din Chisti Sahab's succor and what problem prithvi was creating for him.

Thanks.

have some respect for the Awliya Allah, he is not your sahab!

Mate, if you consider that right as per those conditions then you have no right even today to call the foreign invasion on any land wrong. This is the human conscious I am talking about. You are a hypocrite if you claim what Ghaznavi or Ghori did was right and what USA is doing in Afghanistan today is wrong. I hope you understand the human conscious. History is very cruel. It tells very clearly as to what in his heart when he was invading India and it was not for glory of Islam. Quid-e-Azam did his political struggle.. don't start comparing apples and oranges now, just for the sake of response.

Anyways, my point is that ... In Ghaznavi or Ghori.. there is nothing for Muslims of Subcontinent to be proud of!

claiming ilm al ghayb? How can one know what was in the heart of a man centuries ago? Are you really the spokesman for the Muslims of the subcontinent?

Last edited:
Muslims are not caste based racists like most indian hindus and Sikhs found in india today

You answered with an ad hominem. My question wasn't caste based. It's just a simple question of what Potoharis think of Ghauri since they had conflict with him enough to have him killed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom