What's new

SULTAN SHAHAB UDDIN GHAURI

If he invaded for sake of religion why did he invaded Muslim rulers of Pakistan ?

You answered with an ad hominem. My question wasn't caste based. It's just a simple question of what Potoharis think of Ghauri since they had conflict with him enough to have him killed.

Potohar is not homogeneous. Jhelum is partly in Potohar.

Potohar is a Punjabi region with more than 12 million people of numerous backgrounds.

Whatever Sultan Ghauri did , we are all proud of his invasions and conquests. Why the hell people waste their time on analyzing things that cannot be undone.

Why there is no thread about Alexander (forcefully made "Great" by westerners) brutal invasions and conquests, yeh sui hameesha musalman generals par hi kiyon atkati hai.

We can clearly draw an analogy between what Ghori (or for that matter any other Islamic invader) did to the sub continent and what currently TTP is doing to Pakistan. They see a population not following their interpretation of religion and thus killing them or terrorizing them. If this trend is not kept under check I won't be surprised if down the line, Pakistan comes up with another missile named after Hakimullah or Fazlullah and there won't be any dearth of Pakistanis praising them for the work they did for religion.
XQYo2us.png

You answered with an ad hominem. My question wasn't caste based. It's just a simple question of what Potoharis think of Ghauri since they had conflict with him enough to have him killed.

Pothoharis dont even care about conflicts that have happened just 65 years ago with migrating hindus , then why the hell will they have any time to think about conflict with Ghauri. Moreover those who had conflicts with Ghauris have died 8 centuries ago, it is not an issue of a modern day pothohari.

The man who conquered your ancestors is a great hero ..only because he conquered Hindus too ..what a logic !!

If he invaded for sake of religion why did he invaded Muslim rulers of Pakistan ?

Every thing is fair in love and war. Why muslims fight elections against existing muslims rulers. Every one has the right to become prime minister today, in old days everyone had the right to become king. There were no ballot papers those days, to grab power one had to remove the opponent militarily , simple as that.

The man who conquered your ancestors is a great hero ..only because he conquered Hindus too ..what a logic !!

My ancestor in only the guy whose progeny I am, I dont give a fkk about others living in the time of my particular ancestor (hindu or whatever) at that time. My ancestor survived that is why I am breathing , so is the case with everyone around me. Our ancestors have survived that is why we are here. Those who were killed have not offsprings anymore.

Last edited:
Pothoharis dont even care about conflicts that have happened just 65 years ago with migrating hindus , then why the hell will they have any time to think about conflict with Ghauri. Moreover those who had conflicts with Ghauris have died 8 centuries ago, it is not an issue of a modern day pothohari.

I'm Potohari and we Love Ghauri..His Mazar is like 30 mins away from my house, been there many times

indians live in a sense of false pride

a dream world. they are not connected with reality

@Jaggu

@shahMir
if tomorrow some one from Taliban kills you then he goes on killing two Hindus too and your son considers that Taliban as a hero , does it sounds logical ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom