What's new

Sukhoi PAK-FA / FGFA: Updates,News & Discussions

Again you offtopic:rofl: I am talking about 5th gen fighter... Even future 6th, 7th gen of India... :bunny::bunny:... I am sticked to the thread from my first post but i know when you have no answer, you will always go offtopic...:yahoo: Mashallah !!
Well Our 5th gen aircrafts will not be for Pakistan. 100 Mkis+100 Mig-29/Mirage2k5 and other third gen aircrafts can deter any threat from Pakistan.
PS: sir by your logic even JF-17s are usless and you shouldn't buy as there'll be no war or only nuclear ones. Right??

Well Our 5th gen aircrafts will not be for Pakistan. 100 Mkis+100 Mig-29/Mirage2k5 and other third gen aircrafts can deter any threat from Pakistan.
PS: sir by your logic even JF-17s are usless and you shouldn't buy as there'll be no war or only nuclear ones. Right??
bhai ji inkee choro wo sunna hai na "bandar ko milli haldi ki gaanth pansari ban baitha" rest ....aap khud samjhdar ho :D

For the first time radiation markings are seen in all the areas where radars were
expected to be. The markings on the nose and tails ting are also still there if you
look at above pics.

Of course, they were integrated at earlier prototypes and now the system seems to be completed, which is another step in the testing stage.

125061.jpg

Serial deliveries of fighter T-50 Russian Air Force will begin in 2016

United Aircraft Corporation (UAC) plans in 2016. start serial deliveries promising aviation complex of the fifth-generation T-50 (PAK FA), said the KLA. According to the director, principal designer of the program to develop the T-50 Alexander Davydenko, in I quarter of 2014. plane will be ready for the state tests...

Google Translate

Starting from the top, counterclockwise. Some abbreviations I can not translate because I do not know what they mean.
Antennas of identification, guidance and МЛС.
Antenna radio, РСБН and recognition.
Antenna of navigation, identification and МЛС.
VHF Antenna, satellite radio and microwaves radio.
Antenna of identification, navigation and landing.

Starting from the top, counterclockwise. Some abbreviations I can not translate because I do not know what they mean.
Antennas of identification, guidance and МЛС.
Antenna radio, РСБН and recognition.

Antenna of navigation, identification and МЛС.
VHF Antenna, satellite radio and microwaves radio.
Antenna of identification, navigation and landing.

Excellent thanks! So that confirms IFF and nav antennas, was also able to find the radio antennas around the nose of the T50-2 as well (any idea about their purpose?). Still trying to figure out, where the other antennas might be placed.

wpqyyhfu.jpg

the omly problem is the engine............it is very prominent

the omly problem is the engine............it is very prominent

Will wait for the Item 30C engine before I comment. This engine was never meant to be for the PAK-FA since the start. The AL 41 technology is there and they are trying to mate it with the recent advancements in engine technology.

i know that
point is it will not change the engine ducts and with thrust vectoring nozzles size won't change much if at all
so we can only hope against hope

i know that
point is it will not change the engine ducts and with thrust vectoring nozzles size won't change much if at all
so we can only hope against hope

Have you seen F-22's thrust-vectored nozzles?

Excellent thanks! So that confirms IFF and nav antennas, was also able to find the radio antennas around the nose of the T50-2 as well (any idea about their purpose?). Still trying to figure out, where the other antennas might be placed.

wpqyyhfu.jpg
¨МЛС¨ means simply MLS: Microwave Landing System
Microwave landing system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
РСБН stands for радиотехническая система ближней навигации, Russian radionavigation system similar to VOR/DME.

Back
Top Bottom