What's new

Sukhoi PAK-FA / FGFA: Updates,News & Discussions

Sukhoi PAK FA Stealth Fighter Aerobatics

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes they are , when compared to FGFA or, Raptor or, F-35..

you really have to educate yourself about what makes it stealth`

stealth is not priority of F-35 and fgfa

you really have to educate yourself about what makes it stealth`

stealth is not priority of F-35 and fgfa
I don't think so few months
ago i read on internet that india wants fgfa to be stealthear plane, it is a different platfrom.anyway we have to wait till 20!2 to no the exact picture.

yes, your right.
LO aircraft like Eurofighter and rafale are elephants on radar too right?
such comments are laughable....

Are we talking about 4th generation here ?? Such comments are hilarious .

why is russia taking only 200 orders while india 250???
eventually, russia has their own version, not this version, this is only pakistan's football.
if you really know what's stealth aircraft, this is not stealth aircraft, . j10bs with dsi is much stealth than it.

i can't paste photos here, otherwise, i will show why it's not a stealth aircraft.
no offence.

eventually, russia has their own version, not this version, this is only pakistan's football.
if you really know what's stealth aircraft, this is not stealth aircraft, . j10bs with dsi is much stealth than it.

Awww...we are blessed to have you sir,actualy J 10B is the most stealthiest aircraft and most modern aircraft ever known to human being.... Happy ??

Awww...we are blessed to have you sir,actualy J 10B is the most stealthiest aircraft and most modern aircraft ever known to human being.... Happy ?? .....

167999_191612660856421_100000230658673_655772_3650311_n.jpg

Looking like a perfect gentle man :)

yeah they are pak's football which they will play wearing your jf 17 shoes right :P

Back
Top Bottom