What's new

Sukhoi PAK-FA / FGFA: Updates,News & Discussions

just check the photos and then check the thrust vectoring on google u will find out how it looks like admit it u r being bluffed by russia again

I suggest your name for the PDF -Military Professional Title. I hope Mods make you one... Good to have you here sir. Hoping to learn more from you.

just check the photos and then check the thrust vectoring on google u will find out how it looks like admit it u r being bluffed by russia again
:oops:
How you went to UK ??becoz by looking at the quality of posts and hated, am bit worried about UKiets .

Last edited by a moderator:
PAK FA means pakistani fighter aircraft???? pakistan should file a copyright complain and get royalty for the usage of word PAK lol
:rofl: Gud 1 !!!

It actually is a Russian word(s):

Перспективный Авиационный Комплекс

Which means, Perspective Aviation Komplex (Complex)

Cheers!

PAK FA means pakistani fighter aircraft???? pakistan should file a copyright complain and get royalty for the usage of word PAK lol

Due to your post, we lost many constructive dialougs ...

@ topic: Can some one identify the machine towed at 0.26-0.29 in the vedio, I am unable to identify this UFO.... I think in the later half of vedio its F15.. isn't it?

I suggest your name for the PDF -Military Professional Title. I hope Mods make you one... Good to have you here sir. Hoping to learn more from you.

I suggest 'Researcher' .. good mates he will have in that area..

Due to your post, we lost many constructive dialougs ...

@ topic: Can some one identify the machine towed at 0.26-0.29 in the vedio, I am unable to identify this UFO.... I think in the later half of vedio its F15.. isn't it?

I doubt the towed bird is an F-15 , F-15 has vertical standing tails , whereas the camouflaged plane has angled tails ...

I doubt the towed bird is an F-15 , F-15 has vertical standing tails , whereas the camouflaged plane has angled tails ...

I agree , F15 is in later part from 0.50 to 1.07... isn't it??? But the towed one is still not clear.. I am unable to recognize it. Can some experience guy tell what i sit???

Luckly I found MAKS 2011 Official website...

http://www.aviasalon.com/en/gallery.htm

dude even i had that doubt.
i left it thinking that it meant FAtal to PAK = PAK FA
now i realized its Russian name.

did anybody noticed the extended part of the tail between both the engines of the second plane?
Whats that? Some modification?

wtf wtf- some body shoot it down--
I am giving you this missile for shooting them down.
s-300-truck.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom