What's new

Suicide Bombers. Time to face FACTS?!?!

DarkStar

Reaction score
Suicide bomber’ presented before media

GHALANAI: A would-be suicide bomber arrested by the Mohmand Rifles in an injured condition three days ago in Mohmand Agency was presented before the media on Monday. Briefing reporters about the investigation, a Mohmand Rifles spokesman said the man named Imran, alias Mansoor, was arrested while his colleague, Waqas, was killed in an exchange of fire three days ago. The spokesman said Imran was a resident of the Takht Bhai area of Mardan. He was studying at the Jama Binoria Karachi from where he came to Waziristan to train for making suicide vests. He came to Bajaur with four other suicide bombers where two of his colleagues were killed in an attack by an alleged United States drone in Dama Dola area, said the spokesman. Quoting the detainee, the spokesman said a man named Shaikh Usman was training suicide bombers in Bajaur. Another man named Abdul Hanan Yamani was living in Mohmand with Taliban leader Omar Khalid. Yamani was an Al Qaeda operative, he said. Separately, spy planes and helicopters were seen flying over Safi tehsil of Mohmand Agency for nearly two hours on Monday, a local said.

mukarram khan dailytimes

A Jamia binnoria Karachi student, with plans to train suicide bombers and make vests. Is it time that we faced the fact that the Deobandi Madrassah Establishment is producing such minds, and is being used as a recruiting yard for Terrorists, just like Deobandi Madrassas along the Afghan border were used to recruit the TAliban.

Nothing against the deobandi school of thought, whose vast majority are peaceful, patriotic people. In fact, my father is one. However, should we shy away from the fact, that people from this school of thought are disproportionately represented among the terrorists and suicide bombers.

Jamia binnoria is one of the most famous and popular Madrassas in Pakistan, with numerous international students as well as children from prominent families studying there. If this "mainstream" madrassah institution is not stopping youngsters being recruited and brainwashed, what is happening in other places, where there is less scrutiny?

Is there a way that this can be tackled?

Would appreciate any comments and thoughts.

So this man was a "student" and how exactly was he recruited to make suicide vests? who recruited him? Where? How was he recruited? Who facilitated the training, exactly where? Who trained him?

The reason these questions are important is that they add credibility snd allow ordinary people to understand what's going on -- only when ordinary people understand these details will public opinon begin to allow itself to ber marshalled - these ideas succeed in society because society exhibits a high tolerance for such acts and it does so because it only understands these acts as being "courageous" and "honorable" - our Islamists on this forum may disagree or offer that such acts are indeed objectionable, however; their justification in suggesting that these are heinous acts makes for interesting reading in moral confusion and ethical bankruptcy.

A Jamia binnoria Karachi student, with plans to train suicide bombers and make vests. Is it time that we faced the fact that the Deobandi Madrassah Establishment is producing such minds, and is being used as a recruiting yard for Terrorists, just like Deobandi Madrassas along the Afghan border were used to recruit the TAliban.

Nothing against the deobandi school of thought, whose vast majority are peaceful, patriotic people. In fact, my father is one. However, should we shy away from the fact, that people from this school of thought are disproportionately represented among the terrorists and suicide bombers.

Jamia binnoria is one of the most famous and popular Madrassas in Pakistan, with numerous international students as well as children from prominent families studying there. If this "mainstream" madrassah institution is not stopping youngsters being recruited and brainwashed, what is happening in other places, where there is less scrutiny?

Is there a way that this can be tackled?

Would appreciate any comments and thoughts.

i have a very simple solution which no one will like. if the above is true, then i am sure the yanks will oblige with a couple of predator strikes. no muss, no fuss!

i have a very simple solution which no one will like. if the above is true, then i am sure the yanks will oblige with a couple of predator strikes. no muss, no fuss!

you know, the way I feel is completely different.

Even if they are the worst criminals on earth, and terrorists, I would never accept someoen from outside, ANYONE, taking unilateral action in my country.

And if someone did so, and I couldn't respond at the time, I would keep it in memory for a long time. Great Nations have long memories.

I reckon we need a mass propaganda campaign, we need reinvention of Pakistani Nationalism like in 1947. Quite ambitious I know, but the only way to destroy an idea is with another idea. The concepts of Jinnah and Pakistan are anathema to those of suicide bombers and ethnic/religious terrorists.

I reckon we need a mass propaganda campaign, we need reinvention of Pakistani Nationalism like in 1947. Quite ambitious I know, but the only way to destroy an idea is with another idea. The concepts of Jinnah and Pakistan are anathema to those of suicide bombers and ethnic/religious terrorists.

Already do, its called Ye Hum Nahi "Campaign" visit the website
YEH HUM NAHEEN | Say No To Terrorism
and sign the record breaking petition "Say No to Terrorism"...

So far they have recieved 62809427 signatures.

I dont think thats good enough mate, but its a positive step in the right direction. What I had in mind is more than a petition...and frankly not very realistic, but you cant blame a guy for hoping right? A reinvention of the idealogy that gave people the strength to endure and most of all gave them PURPOSE.

I dont think thats good enough mate, but its a positive step in the right direction. What I had in mind is more than a petition...and frankly not very realistic, but you cant blame a guy for hoping right? A reinvention of the idealogy that gave people the strength to endure and most of all gave them PURPOSE.

Karskin,

The problem is that as we all are well aware this is not home grown and external factors are at play, i aggree with you that more has to be done but trust me, as far as civillians are concerned all is being done.

The gov is faltering, and i say that from bitter experience, lapse after lapse of security and intel. Come on, we have spend all our time focusing on external security that we completely forgot about internal security.

That is the cancerous tumour that we must root out and start looking inward before looking outwards.

There is something wrong with the people of Pakistan I tell you! They are bitter, cynical, condescending and resentful of their own soldiers! No one cares that Pakistani Soldiers get blown up or get shot at or kidnapped by forces that would destroy Pakistan. Very few people care or even acknowledge the sacrifices being made by our soldiers every day! To most of them it’s just a bloody drawing-room ranting opportunity, they care for no one other then themselves and even seem to take a certain amount of pleasure and satisfaction in watching their kin burn. They do nothing about it, NOTHING other than complain…and belittle, bad mouth, criticize, ridicule and complain against those who are their kin, their brothers, and their country-men!

Pakistan is WAY too polarized, with the bloody mindless pitiful mullahs on one side and the other equally useless high and middle so called “intellectual” class on the other hand. No one really cares for the country as a whole, no one wants to serve their country for what it is. All of them say we will only serve when Pakistan is what we want it to be…Mullahs insist Pakistan should be a “Islamic State” only then it is worthy of their loyalty and the burgers they whine Pakistan should be a “democratic state” only then it is worthy of their acknowledgment. Both these terms “Islamic” and “Democratic” don’t mean anything, both are relative and ultimately utopian ideals that can never be achieved by a flawed species like mankind. These people suck the country dry without giving it anything in return, not even ideological acknowledgment. These people are unwilling to contribute anything to the day to day greatness of our country, neither are they inclined to manage or negate the on-going flaws represented in our country. These people are worse than dead to Pakistan.

This in contrast to the Turkish people who have so much pride, purpose, determination and vision. If a Turkish military convoy is ambushed, a call for revenge is taken up by the entire population! Calls for war and invasion of other territories even while in Pakistan our soldiers are labeled as traitors and criminals just because they try to guard our borders from scum like exiles, terrorists, assassins, insurrectionist from all over the world.

It is this very sad ground reality which encourages, maintains and gathers a steady flow of suicide bombers and a host of other traitors. People lack the spirit of nationhood.

There is something wrong with the people of Pakistan I tell you! They are bitter, cynical, condescending and resentful of their own soldiers! No one cares that Pakistani Soldiers get blown up or get shot at or kidnapped by forces that would destroy Pakistan. Very few people care or even acknowledge the sacrifices being made by our soldiers every day! To most of them it’s just a bloody drawing-room ranting opportunity, they care for no one other then themselves and even seem to take a certain amount of pleasure and satisfaction in watching their kin burn. They do nothing about it, NOTHING other than complain…and belittle, bad mouth, criticize, ridicule and complain against those who are their kin, their brothers, and their country-men!

Pakistan is WAY too polarized, with the bloody mindless pitiful mullahs on one side and the other equally useless high and middle so called “intellectual” class on the other hand. No one really cares for the country as a whole, no one wants to serve their country for what it is. All of them say we will only serve when Pakistan is what we want it to be…Mullahs insist Pakistan should be a “Islamic State” only then it is worthy of their loyalty and the burgers they whine Pakistan should be a “democratic state” only then it is worthy of their acknowledgment. Both these terms “Islamic” and “Democratic” don’t mean anything, both are relative and ultimately utopian ideals that can never be achieved by a flawed species like mankind. These people suck the country dry without giving it anything in return, not even ideological acknowledgment. These people are unwilling to contribute anything to the day to day greatness of our country, neither are they inclined to manage or negate the on-going flaws represented in our country. These people are worse than dead to Pakistan.

This in contrast to the Turkish people who have so much pride, purpose, determination and vision. If a Turkish military convoy is ambushed, a call for revenge is taken up by the entire population! Calls for war and invasion of other territories even while in Pakistan our soldiers are labeled as traitors and criminals just because they try to guard our borders from scum like exiles, terrorists, assassins, insurrectionist from all over the world.

It is this very sad ground reality which encourages, maintains and gathers a steady flow of suicide bombers and a host of other traitors. People lack the spirit of nationhood.

Excellent!

Back
Top Bottom