What's new

‘Suicide bomber’ dies in blast inside Dhaka RAB camp

Seems like we we have 5 pro Jihadi militant goat fukcers in this sub section. 4 of them are Russel, Ryad, Sybaris Caeser, Riasat. Guess what, 4 among these 5 are Hindus. At least the Sybaris guy is honest to reveal his identity as a Hindu. Should appreciate. But the other 3, Russel, Ryad and Riasat arent that honest. That shouldnt be a surprise if some of these guys are actually Indians. But their hate towards Muslims of BD is mesmerizing. And their love for their mother Bharat is also observable. Their deception tactics which I really detest. They will try to act as if they want to help, actually they have some hidden agenda inside. Whenever some one come up with some valid arguments which doesnt fulfill their Bharati agenda they try to silence those in horrific manner. They can stand hate towards BD but never towards India and Israel. Their conversation starts like, India is bad sometime but its because of Bangladeshis. This is too much. And we have some gullible, Atheists or wannabe seculars among us who take them as their think tank. This is the present scenario of BD. Dishonest Hindus and corrupt AL by instigation of India, trying to portray Bangladeshis as militant and Jihadis. Its like if you are a known thief you do some other crimes so that no one calls you a thief.

I like Hindu Bangladeshi members like Avishek and Rokto, but detest those above who use deception tactics.

I come from a family of Freedom fighters and always loved the song "
দুর্গম গিরি কান্তার মরু দুস্তর পারাবার"...

I know you guys can never appreciate art or music. But there are couple of lines I want to emphasize from that famous song of 71

অসহায় জাতি মরিছে ডুবিয়া, জানে না সন্তরণ-
কান্ডারী, আজি দেখিব তোমার মাতৃ-মুক্তি-পণ।
হিন্দু না ওরা মুসলিম-ওই জিজ্ঞাসে কোন্‌ জন,
কান্ডারী, বল, ডুবিছে মানুষ সন্তান মোর মা’র।।

A true Bangladeshi does not differentiate between hindu or muslim. They love them equally.

Seems like we we have 5 pro Jihadi militant goat fukcers in this sub section. 4 of them are Russel, Ryad, Sybaris Caeser, Riasat. Guess what, 4 among these 5 are Hindus. At least the Sybaris guy is honest to reveal his identity as a Hindu. Should appreciate. But the other 3, Russel, Ryad and Riasat arent that honest. That shouldnt be a surprise if some of these guys are actually Indians. But their hate towards Muslims of BD is mesmerizing. And their love for their mother Bharat is also observable. Their deception tactics which I really detest. They will try to act as if they want to help, actually they have some hidden agenda inside. Whenever some one come up with some valid arguments which doesnt fulfill their Bharati agenda they try to silence those in horrific manner. They can stand hate towards BD but never towards India and Israel. Their conversation starts like, India is bad sometime but its because of Bangladeshis. This is too much. And we have some gullible, Atheists or wannabe seculars among us who take them as their think tank. This is the present scenario of BD. Dishonest Hindus and corrupt AL by instigation of India, trying to portray Bangladeshis as militant and Jihadis. Its like if you are a known thief you do some other crimes so that no one calls you a thief.

I like Hindu Bangladeshi members like Avishek and Rokto, but detest those above who use deception tactics.

And the 5th guy is Asad71. This one is a delusional old guy. Well this guy was always a pro militant starting from 71. Nothing to say. Used bad language about him but some other told me to be kind.

I have condemned you moron. Its your lack of understandings or you read selective posts to attack. By ridiculing them as false flag ops I undermined their agenda, where you made them great by portraying their agenda as successful. Its you who is pro militant.

Just curious - how do you know who is hindu and who is not?

Instead of discussing people, discuss logic. You havent been able to put up anything substantial apart from propaganda nonsense.

Seems like we we have 5 pro Jihadi militant goat fukcers in this sub section. 4 of them are Russel, Ryad, Sybaris Caeser, Riasat. Guess what, 4 among these 5 are Hindus. At least the Sybaris guy is honest to reveal his identity as a Hindu. Should appreciate. But the other 3, Russel, Ryad and Riasat arent that honest. That shouldnt be a surprise if some of these guys are actually Indians. But their hate towards Muslims of BD is mesmerizing. And their love for their mother Bharat is also observable.
Disregarding your detest for Hindus, so you always see hindus as plotting against Bangladesh? Or as long as they are silent, non-vocal minority you are tolerant of them?
Their deception tactics which I really detest. They will try to act as if they want to help, actually they have some hidden agenda inside. Whenever some one come up with some valid arguments which doesnt fulfill their Bharati agenda they try to silence those in horrific manner. They can stand hate towards BD but never towards India and Israel.
I don't care about India personally can't stand it when people accuse Israel. What are they? Gods or sth? ISIS and terrorist feeds on the fear that the world's trying to "get" the Muslims. And fortunately they don't have to work that much in that regard it seems.
Their conversation starts like, India is bad sometime but its because of Bangladeshis. This is too much. And we have some gullible, Atheists or wannabe seculars among us who take them as their think tank. This is the present scenario of BD. Dishonest Hindus and corrupt AL by instigation of India, trying to portray Bangladeshis as militant and Jihadis. Its like if you are a known thief you do some other crimes so that no one calls you a thief.
IDK about you but “আমি কালোকে কালো, সাদাকে সাদা বলতে পছন্দ করি”. I get it that Hasina says there's no terrorist in BD fir diplomatic reasons but why you believe them I'm not sure. If you're trying to project psychological subversion to discredit them that even if they demand complete Sharia law and Caliphate they're fake muslims or not muslims ay all, I don't think that tactic is working.
I thank you for not hating on them for not engaging at all.
And the 5th guy is Asad71. This one is a delusional old guy. Well this guy was always a pro militant starting from 71. Nothing to say. Used bad language about him but some other told me to be kind.
IDK what to say about that.

I have condemned you moron. Its your lack of understandings or you read selective posts to attack. By ridiculing them as false flag ops I undermined their agenda, where you made them great by portraying their agenda as successful. Its you who is pro militant.
Okay that confirms my previous suspicion. I want to ask again? Is it working?
Cause I see terrorists like IS and Boko Haram discredit any dissidents and critics of them as Infidels, Apostates and whatnot. Pray praise about them, you're a glorious Muslim. Show any sort of critic about them, you're an infidel, kuffar etc. etc.
Yet at the same time you discredit Muslims as a whole. Good muslims – yes, they're ours. Bad muslims – no, they're not ours. Take them back.

But anyway, I'm happy that oil prices are low atm so Saudi influence is waning atm. And that the world be it Europe, China and India are rapidly ramping up alternative energy solutions. And Europe is finally cracking down on foreign funded and controlled mosques and hopefully rest of the world will follow. Although the damage has been already done, the world will be more cautious in the future.

Jesus! The whataboutism and denial in this sub-forum is so... so... natural. So it looks like @Russell wasn't lying when he said that pro-militant members are present in this section.

Classic example of “ denial ”:
- Militants attacked and bombed sth
• It's a false flag op by Rendia
• It's a Israeli Secret blah blah blah that's their abbreviation of ISIS

Classic example of “ whataboutism ”:
• Israel bombed more people
• U.S. bombed more people etc. etc.

And last but not least the logival fallacy of “ No True Scotsman ”:
• They aren't true muslims cause true muslims would never do that.

If muslims thsmselves don't accept the issue and admit that it's a issue, what is there to improve upon?
Sunnis say shia arent muslim...Shias say sunnis arent muslim....Isis/AQ say non jihaids arent muslim...regular apologists say jihadis arent muslim....you say one negative thing about Islam suddenly all 1.6 billion are muslims and you cannot hurt their feelings.

Interestingly the woman claiming to be the mother of the dead suicide attacker says that her son used to work at a tea stall in Dhaka and he suddenly disappeared 5 days before this incident.
People working hand to mouth normally give a Flying F*ck about these staff as they tend to be very pragmatic. Indeed we demand the real Truth, which unfortunately are really in short supply.

মানুষ মেরে তাদের জঙ্গী বানানোর ক্রেডিটতো অনেক দেখলাম কিন্তু জঙ্গীদের জীবিত ধরার কোনও ক্রেডিট এই সরকারের দেখলাম না। বিষয়টা দিন দিন আরও বেশি রহস্যাবৃত হয়ে যাচ্ছে।

সীতাকুণ্ডে নারী ও শিশু নিহত হলো। পুলিশ বলছে আত্মঘাতী হামলা। পুলিশ বলছে বোমার রেঞ্জ অনেক। ৫০গজের বেশি। অথচ হামলাকারী ছাড়া কারও কিছু হয়নি। পুলিশ আহত হয়েছে বলা হলেও আহতদের কোনও ছবি বা আহত হওয়ার নিদর্শন দেখা যায়নি।

ঢাকার উত্তরার আশকোনায় হাজী ক্যাম্পের কাছে র‌্যাবের সদর দপ্তরে হামলা করতে গিয়ে র‌্যাবের গুলিতে নিহত হয়েছে এক জঙ্গী। এটা র‌্যাবের ভাষ্য কিন্তু নিহতের মা দাবি করেছে তার ছেলে চা-বিক্রি করে।

আজ আবার খিলগাঁওএ একজনকে গুলি করে হত্যা করেছে র‌্যাব-৩। তার পরিচয় জানা যায়নি।

এই যে যারা নিহত হলো, তারা জঙ্গী এটা পুলিশ বা র‌্যাব নিশ্চিত হতে পারলো অথচ কারও পরিচয় নিশ্চিত হতে পারলো না এটা কী বিস্ময়কর নয়?

যাকে আপনি চেনেন না তাকে আপনি জঙ্গী না সঙ্গী কীভাবে বলে দিচ্ছেন? কোনও একটি ঘটনাতেও কথিত জঙ্গীরা হামলা করেছে বলে পাওয়া গেলো না। বরং প্রতিটি ঘটনাই ঘটেছে পুলিশের মাধ্যমে। সীতাকুণ্ডে হামলাকারী কাউকে জিম্মি করেছে এ কথা কোনও হামলাকারী বা জঙ্গী বলেনি। বা তারা কাউকে জিম্মি করার ঘোষণাও দেয়নি। তাহলে পুলিশ কেন বলছে জিম্মিকরার কথা? পুলিশ কি ইদানীং গায়েব জানতে শুরু করেছে?

বরাবরই আমরা একটি পক্ষ কে দেখতে পাচ্ছি সিনে। অপরপক্ষের কোনও ভাষ্য বা তৎপরতা নেই। এতে সন্দেহ ঘনীভূত হচ্ছে। পুলিশ বা র‌্যাবকি কাউকে হত্যা করে তাকে হামলার চেষ্টাকারী বলে চালিয়ে দিতে পারে?

কিছু প্রশ্ন দানা বাঁধছে---সীতাকুণ্ডের ছবিতে দেখলাম, পুলিশের পেছনে নির্বিকারভাবে মানুষ দাঁড়িয়ে আছে। ছবিতে মানুষের পা দেখা যাচ্ছে....তারা সরে না গিয়ে দাঁড়িয়ে আছে কোন সাহসে? যেখানে পুলিশ লাইফজ্যাকেট পরে কসরত চালাচ্ছে?

কোনও ঘটনায় আহতদের ছবি দেখানো হয়নি। তাহলেকি ক্রসফায়ার নাটকের মতোই ঘটছে? কোনও আহত নেই?

খিলগাঁওয়ের বিষয়টা আরও সন্দেহজনক। একজন মটোরসাইকেল আরোহীকে চ্যালেঞ্জ না করে স্রেফ সিগনাল অমান্য করায় গুলি চালানোর সিদ্ধান্ত কী করে নিল র‌্যাব? পরে তার কাছে বোমা পাওয়া গেছে বলে যে তথ্য দেয়া হলো তা কি সত্য না মিথ্যা তা বিশ্লেষণ করার কে আছে?

মটরসাইকেল আরোহীকে থামানো যেত, একজনইতো তাকে কি জীবিত ধরা যেত না? জীবিত না ধরে হত্যার দিকেই কেন এত আগ্রহ?

কারণ কি এটাই যে তাতে রহস্য ফাঁস হয়ে যাবে!

এদিকে পত্রিকার ভূমিকা দেখেও আশ্চর্য হচ্ছি। কোনও বিশ্লেষণ নেই স্রেফ পুলিশের বক্তব্যই রিপোর্টের ভিত্তি। এটা কী হতে পারে? তার উপর প্রথম আলোর রিপোর্ট দেখে আরও হতবাক হয়ে যাচ্ছি, তাদের রিপোর্ট দেখে মনে হচ্ছে তারা প্রাণপণ চেষ্টা চালাচ্ছে পুলিশের বক্তব্যকে সত্য প্রমাণের জন্য। এমনকি তারা প্রতিটি ঘটনার সাথে অন্য ঘটনাকেও নিজ দায়িত্বে লিংকআপ করে দিচ্ছে। যাতে পাবলিক পারসেপশন হয় যে হ্যাঁ ইহা জঙ্গী হামলারই ঘটনা।

পত্রিকার এই অতি উৎসাহী ভাব দেখে মনে হচ্ছে প্রথম আলো বিশেষভাবে বোঝাতে চাইছে অবস্থা খুব বেগতিক...দাদাবাবুরা না এলে বাংলাদেশের মানুষকে আর বাঁচানো যাবে না।

তবে সেরকম পরিস্থিতি বোঝাতে গেলে কিছু র‌্যাব-পুলিশের লাশও দেখাতে হবে। কারণ এখন দেখছি পুলিশ র‌্যাবই যথেষ্ট নিরাপত্তা ব্যবস্থায়। ধীরে ধীরে মানে সামনের কিছু ঘটনায় হয়তো উল্টোটাই দেখা যাবে...সেই আশংকায় আছি....তাহলেকি যারা নাটক করছে, আবার তাদেরই নাটকের শিকার হতে হবে? এতো অনেক বড় ট্রাজেডি?...

আসলে কী ঘটছে বাংলাদেশের অভ্যন্তরে? ভারতের খেলার মাঠ হচ্ছে বাংলাদেশ?

আরও যা ঘটবে তা কি জানে এই র‌্যাব-পুলিশ? যারা আজ জঙ্গী চিনে কিন্তু পরিচয় জানে না?

Terrorist kill people to make them krēḍiṭatō I saw a lot of terrorist but the living makes no credit this government is not seen. The fact that even more day by day will be newly rahas.

Sītākuṇḍē women and children are killed. Police say suicide attack. Police say bo your range. 50 a lot more gajēra. But without the attack of some and not injured. Police said the injured, but no pic or show a sign of being hurt Found.

The North side of dhaka āśakōnāẏa haji camp, to be the headquarters of the attack went to be in the in the terrorist has been killed. This is one of the present, but will not be has claimed the mother of his son for tea.

A khilagām̐ō'ē again today who are killed in the punishment-3. To know of his identity.

This is that those who were killed, they caught the police or it shall come to be sure, but not sure if you can't be what it is not wonderful?

Whom you do not know him you are not terrorist says how music? No one in the incident has alleged militants killed attack: not found. In fact not every happening happened by the police. Sītākuṇḍē attack anyone who has jimmy to any attack or the terrorist says they. or someone to Jimmy not ghōṣaṇā'ō Why the police. Then they talk to Jimmy? Police lately starting to know the unseen?

We has always bn of a movie to see the other side. No present or activities. There is no doubt. Concentrated in the police or anyone else do the killed trying to attack him) say: " can continue?

Some of the questions of bām̐dhachē --- Sītākuṇḍēra I saw in the picture, the genocidal behind the police man was standing in. Photo shows the feet of people.... they went not standing in no courage? Where police lā'iphaj after packet running workout?

No event of injured in pics not shown. So what would crossfire drama like the happening? There is no hurt?

The subject of khilgaon thana is more suspicious. A maṭōrasā'ikēla ̔āhīkē challenge more just not disobey signal to the decision of what to do for him? With her after bomb found in given information that say: " is it true or false? It is to explain?

More motorcycle ̔āhīkē would have stopped, a dead already caught him would do? Don't give life to the killing is so much interest in why?

This is the reason for it? That will be leaked the secret!

Meanwhile in the magazine, and see the role. No wonder no analysis just police statement is the basis of it. This is what can be? First light on to see report shocked more getting their report, looks like they are trying to put animals driving police speech of the truth. They don't even for every event with another event in the own liṅka'āpa. So that the public The perception that yes it to terrorist attack event.

This magazine is passionate about looks like first light especially mean to state very bēgatika... dada babu are the people of Bangladesh came not to save and not to be.

He wouldn't be the same situation of some of the police - seek to show and will be watching now. Because of the police and security system is enough. Slowly in front of some event means maybe cut in the style that can be seen āśaṅkāẏa... What.... so, those who play them again. It is to be a victim of the drama? This is a big tragedy?...

What is actually happening inside of Bangladesh? India's playground is Bangladesh?

See what happen to know what is it that this is - the police? Those who know not terrorist, but do not know?

curtesy facebook mamun mahfus

One of biggest failure in BD history according to me is the "Pilkhana incident and its coverup". I find the biggest "?" right there.

Disregarding your detest for Hindus, so you always see hindus as plotting against Bangladesh? Or as long as they are silent, non-vocal minority you are tolerant of them?

I don't care about India personally can't stand it when people accuse Israel. What are they? Gods or sth? ISIS and terrorist feeds on the fear that the world's trying to "get" the Muslims. And fortunately they don't have to work that much in that regard it seems.

IDK about you but “আমি কালোকে কালো, সাদাকে সাদা বলতে পছন্দ করি”. I get it that Hasina says there's no terrorist in BD fir diplomatic reasons but why you believe them I'm not sure. If you're trying to project psychological subversion to discredit them that even if they demand complete Sharia law and Caliphate they're fake muslims or not muslims ay all, I don't think that tactic is working.

I thank you for not hating on them for not engaging at all.

IDK what to say about that.

Okay that confirms my previous suspicion. I want to ask again? Is it working?
Cause I see terrorists like IS and Boko Haram discredit any dissidents and critics of them as Infidels, Apostates and whatnot. Pray praise about them, you're a glorious Muslim. Show any sort of critic about them, you're an infidel, kuffar etc. etc.
Yet at the same time you discredit Muslims as a whole. Good muslims – yes, they're ours. Bad muslims – no, they're not ours. Take them back.

But anyway, I'm happy that oil prices are low atm so Saudi influence is waning atm. And that the world be it Europe, China and India are rapidly ramping up alternative energy solutions. And Europe is finally cracking down on foreign funded and controlled mosques and hopefully rest of the world will follow. Although the damage has been already done, the world will be more cautious in the future.
Bhai you can't talk sense into them. They are blinded by their hatred of other religions and sees everything as a conspiracy by others.

Best thing for them to do is go to Mosul and fight to defend their beloved caliphate.

One of biggest failure in BD history according to me is the "Pilkhana incident and its coverup". I find the biggest "?" right there.
It indeed was a huge tragedy. But you need to show real evidence that govt or India or Israel for that matter was involved in it. Blabbering conspiracy theories does no good. Pilkhana trial happened and the appeals are under process. After these are concluded they punishments will be carried out to the perpetrators.

মানুষ মেরে তাদের জঙ্গী বানানোর ক্রেডিটতো অনেক দেখলাম কিন্তু জঙ্গীদের জীবিত ধরার কোনও ক্রেডিট এই সরকারের দেখলাম না। বিষয়টা দিন দিন আরও বেশি রহস্যাবৃত হয়ে যাচ্ছে।

সীতাকুণ্ডে নারী ও শিশু নিহত হলো। পুলিশ বলছে আত্মঘাতী হামলা। পুলিশ বলছে বোমার রেঞ্জ অনেক। ৫০গজের বেশি। অথচ হামলাকারী ছাড়া কারও কিছু হয়নি। পুলিশ আহত হয়েছে বলা হলেও আহতদের কোনও ছবি বা আহত হওয়ার নিদর্শন দেখা যায়নি।

ঢাকার উত্তরার আশকোনায় হাজী ক্যাম্পের কাছে র‌্যাবের সদর দপ্তরে হামলা করতে গিয়ে র‌্যাবের গুলিতে নিহত হয়েছে এক জঙ্গী। এটা র‌্যাবের ভাষ্য কিন্তু নিহতের মা দাবি করেছে তার ছেলে চা-বিক্রি করে।

আজ আবার খিলগাঁওএ একজনকে গুলি করে হত্যা করেছে র‌্যাব-৩। তার পরিচয় জানা যায়নি।

এই যে যারা নিহত হলো, তারা জঙ্গী এটা পুলিশ বা র‌্যাব নিশ্চিত হতে পারলো অথচ কারও পরিচয় নিশ্চিত হতে পারলো না এটা কী বিস্ময়কর নয়?

যাকে আপনি চেনেন না তাকে আপনি জঙ্গী না সঙ্গী কীভাবে বলে দিচ্ছেন? কোনও একটি ঘটনাতেও কথিত জঙ্গীরা হামলা করেছে বলে পাওয়া গেলো না। বরং প্রতিটি ঘটনাই ঘটেছে পুলিশের মাধ্যমে। সীতাকুণ্ডে হামলাকারী কাউকে জিম্মি করেছে এ কথা কোনও হামলাকারী বা জঙ্গী বলেনি। বা তারা কাউকে জিম্মি করার ঘোষণাও দেয়নি। তাহলে পুলিশ কেন বলছে জিম্মিকরার কথা? পুলিশ কি ইদানীং গায়েব জানতে শুরু করেছে?

বরাবরই আমরা একটি পক্ষ কে দেখতে পাচ্ছি সিনে। অপরপক্ষের কোনও ভাষ্য বা তৎপরতা নেই। এতে সন্দেহ ঘনীভূত হচ্ছে। পুলিশ বা র‌্যাবকি কাউকে হত্যা করে তাকে হামলার চেষ্টাকারী বলে চালিয়ে দিতে পারে?

কিছু প্রশ্ন দানা বাঁধছে---সীতাকুণ্ডের ছবিতে দেখলাম, পুলিশের পেছনে নির্বিকারভাবে মানুষ দাঁড়িয়ে আছে। ছবিতে মানুষের পা দেখা যাচ্ছে....তারা সরে না গিয়ে দাঁড়িয়ে আছে কোন সাহসে? যেখানে পুলিশ লাইফজ্যাকেট পরে কসরত চালাচ্ছে?

কোনও ঘটনায় আহতদের ছবি দেখানো হয়নি। তাহলেকি ক্রসফায়ার নাটকের মতোই ঘটছে? কোনও আহত নেই?

খিলগাঁওয়ের বিষয়টা আরও সন্দেহজনক। একজন মটোরসাইকেল আরোহীকে চ্যালেঞ্জ না করে স্রেফ সিগনাল অমান্য করায় গুলি চালানোর সিদ্ধান্ত কী করে নিল র‌্যাব? পরে তার কাছে বোমা পাওয়া গেছে বলে যে তথ্য দেয়া হলো তা কি সত্য না মিথ্যা তা বিশ্লেষণ করার কে আছে?

মটরসাইকেল আরোহীকে থামানো যেত, একজনইতো তাকে কি জীবিত ধরা যেত না? জীবিত না ধরে হত্যার দিকেই কেন এত আগ্রহ?

কারণ কি এটাই যে তাতে রহস্য ফাঁস হয়ে যাবে!

এদিকে পত্রিকার ভূমিকা দেখেও আশ্চর্য হচ্ছি। কোনও বিশ্লেষণ নেই স্রেফ পুলিশের বক্তব্যই রিপোর্টের ভিত্তি। এটা কী হতে পারে? তার উপর প্রথম আলোর রিপোর্ট দেখে আরও হতবাক হয়ে যাচ্ছি, তাদের রিপোর্ট দেখে মনে হচ্ছে তারা প্রাণপণ চেষ্টা চালাচ্ছে পুলিশের বক্তব্যকে সত্য প্রমাণের জন্য। এমনকি তারা প্রতিটি ঘটনার সাথে অন্য ঘটনাকেও নিজ দায়িত্বে লিংকআপ করে দিচ্ছে। যাতে পাবলিক পারসেপশন হয় যে হ্যাঁ ইহা জঙ্গী হামলারই ঘটনা।

পত্রিকার এই অতি উৎসাহী ভাব দেখে মনে হচ্ছে প্রথম আলো বিশেষভাবে বোঝাতে চাইছে অবস্থা খুব বেগতিক...দাদাবাবুরা না এলে বাংলাদেশের মানুষকে আর বাঁচানো যাবে না।

তবে সেরকম পরিস্থিতি বোঝাতে গেলে কিছু র‌্যাব-পুলিশের লাশও দেখাতে হবে। কারণ এখন দেখছি পুলিশ র‌্যাবই যথেষ্ট নিরাপত্তা ব্যবস্থায়। ধীরে ধীরে মানে সামনের কিছু ঘটনায় হয়তো উল্টোটাই দেখা যাবে...সেই আশংকায় আছি....তাহলেকি যারা নাটক করছে, আবার তাদেরই নাটকের শিকার হতে হবে? এতো অনেক বড় ট্রাজেডি?...

আসলে কী ঘটছে বাংলাদেশের অভ্যন্তরে? ভারতের খেলার মাঠ হচ্ছে বাংলাদেশ?

আরও যা ঘটবে তা কি জানে এই র‌্যাব-পুলিশ? যারা আজ জঙ্গী চিনে কিন্তু পরিচয় জানে না?

Terrorist kill people to make them krēḍiṭatō I saw a lot of terrorist but the living makes no credit this government is not seen. The fact that even more day by day will be newly rahas.

Sītākuṇḍē women and children are killed. Police say suicide attack. Police say bo your range. 50 a lot more gajēra. But without the attack of some and not injured. Police said the injured, but no pic or show a sign of being hurt Found.

The North side of dhaka āśakōnāẏa haji camp, to be the headquarters of the attack went to be in the in the terrorist has been killed. This is one of the present, but will not be has claimed the mother of his son for tea.

A khilagām̐ō'ē again today who are killed in the punishment-3. To know of his identity.

This is that those who were killed, they caught the police or it shall come to be sure, but not sure if you can't be what it is not wonderful?

Whom you do not know him you are not terrorist says how music? No one in the incident has alleged militants killed attack: not found. In fact not every happening happened by the police. Sītākuṇḍē attack anyone who has jimmy to any attack or the terrorist says they. or someone to Jimmy not ghōṣaṇā'ō Why the police. Then they talk to Jimmy? Police lately starting to know the unseen?

We has always bn of a movie to see the other side. No present or activities. There is no doubt. Concentrated in the police or anyone else do the killed trying to attack him) say: " can continue?

Some of the questions of bām̐dhachē --- Sītākuṇḍēra I saw in the picture, the genocidal behind the police man was standing in. Photo shows the feet of people.... they went not standing in no courage? Where police lā'iphaj after packet running workout?

No event of injured in pics not shown. So what would crossfire drama like the happening? There is no hurt?

The subject of khilgaon thana is more suspicious. A maṭōrasā'ikēla ̔āhīkē challenge more just not disobey signal to the decision of what to do for him? With her after bomb found in given information that say: " is it true or false? It is to explain?

More motorcycle ̔āhīkē would have stopped, a dead already caught him would do? Don't give life to the killing is so much interest in why?

This is the reason for it? That will be leaked the secret!

Meanwhile in the magazine, and see the role. No wonder no analysis just police statement is the basis of it. This is what can be? First light on to see report shocked more getting their report, looks like they are trying to put animals driving police speech of the truth. They don't even for every event with another event in the own liṅka'āpa. So that the public The perception that yes it to terrorist attack event.

This magazine is passionate about looks like first light especially mean to state very bēgatika... dada babu are the people of Bangladesh came not to save and not to be.

He wouldn't be the same situation of some of the police - seek to show and will be watching now. Because of the police and security system is enough. Slowly in front of some event means maybe cut in the style that can be seen āśaṅkāẏa... What.... so, those who play them again. It is to be a victim of the drama? This is a big tragedy?...

What is actually happening inside of Bangladesh? India's playground is Bangladesh?

See what happen to know what is it that this is - the police? Those who know not terrorist, but do not know?

curtesy facebook mamun mahfus
Why do you copy paste this shit?

Can't you people get out of your bnp-jamati propaganda?

If you bothered...your bullshit concerns would already be answered.

You know the people killed on sitakundu, you know who they were? A part of the team they captured alive the day before.

People that were paraded in front of the media for us all to see.

But...you already knew that...but, living in your bubble of lie, surrounded by pakistani apologists is what you do best...so, carry on with your BS.

Sounds like fake.
Suicide bombers always cause damage. But in this case nobody dies?

No...one of the biggest failures in BD history was not getting justice for the hundreds of officers that pakistani agent zia killed during his dictatorship...

Hundreds and hundreds of army officers who were freedom fighters...officers zia killed to stay in control.

That was a far, far bigger tragedy than 57 officers getting killed.

Last edited:
RAB says another Ashkona camp attack suspect died in custody after arrest
Rapid Action Battalion has said another attack suspect died after being arrested in the capital's Ashkona where a militant was killed after his suicide vest went off during an attack on the camp of the elite police force.

The arrested person, identified as Abu Hanif Mridha, 32, died of 'cardiac arrest', a forensic doctor said on Saturday after post-mortem examination.

RAB spokesperson Mufti Mahmud Khan told bdnews24.com Hanif was detained at Ashkona around 4:15pm on Friday, hours after the attack on the barracks of the elite force at its new headquarters being constructed in the area near the airport.

"He (Hanif) fell ill immediately after the arrest," said Khan.

RAB took the suspect to Kurmitola General Hospital where he died at around 5:45pm, according to Khan.

The body was kept at the hospital overnight and sent to Dhaka Medical College mortuary Saturday afternoon after around 22 hours of his death.

A post-mortem examination was conducted later.

"Initially we've come to know that he died of cardiac arrest. But we've collected sample for viscera test," the hospital's Forensics Department head Professor Sohel Mahmud told bdnews24.com.

Referring to initial investigation, RAB officials said Hanif is from Barguna's Amrhagachhia.

Khan said RAB was yet to get details of Hanif.

A suicide bomber died when his suicide vest exploded in an attack on the RAB barracks inside the camp on Friday. Two RAB personnel were injured in the assault carried out around 1am, just before the Juma prayers. He is yet to be identified.

Seven to eight people have been accused in the case started under the anti-terrorism act over the attack.

RAB has not given any information on any other arrest in the case yet.

Early in the morning on Saturday, RAB personnel shot a suspected attacker dead at a security checkpoint in capital’s Khilgaon area.

The elite force suspects he was a suicide bomber, too, because explosives were found tied to his body.

http://bdnews24.com/bangladesh/2017...p-attack-suspect-died-in-custody-after-arrest

This gov has gone total nut by the greed of power. Day and night non stop drama.

When ISIS announces on their website or their news agency...they committed a crime - everyone believes it.

When ISIS claims via their news agency they committed a crime in Bangladesh...all the jamatis want to dig deep and ask questions :lol: Wow...AL is so powerful...it now controls ISIS.

For the purposefully blind...ISIS claimed the attack

Oh and you know how cops never get hurt...

Except for the 2 that got killed in Gulshan...or the poor cops who got shot and hacked to death on Eid day last year in sholakia, kishorgonj

Just look at these mullah bastards...instead of going to offer Eid prayers...they were shooting and hacking people to death.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=86ZVRsvhYCc

Edit: having the wannabe pakistanis in this subforum on ignore is brilliant - I don't have to read a single word of their genocidal, bigoted lies!

Last edited:
ISIS= Israeli(CIA) Secret Intelligence Service, check.
Israel(CIA) and India(RAW) have mutual agenda check. (First one has agenda of global+ME domination, Second one Subcontinent domination)
Awami and RAW has mutual agenda, check.

Bhai you can't talk sense into them. They are blinded by their hatred of other religions and sees everything as a conspiracy by others.

Best thing for them to do is go to Mosul and fight to defend their beloved caliphate.

What an idiot. Lets see the senses of you. Instead of shagging each other if you have any arguments why dont you put forward directly to the concerned one. All I saw in you is mental thickness unable to refute any reasoning, still you act like something. Grow up kid. Jihadi dikc sucker rendian like you should go to Mosul.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom