What's new

‘Suicide bomber’ dies in blast inside Dhaka RAB camp

Yes this Israeli Secret Intelligence Service (ISIS) is a tool to take down Muslim countries one after another. In this subcontinent they gave the subcontract to India. Its a warning by India to BD, submit to us or next time these wont be missed. If SHW doesnt sign any defence pact which fulfills Bharati agenda, then the frequency and devastation will keep increasing anyway. I wonder how these guys are getting more and more sophisticated explosives :undecided:

http://www.ceylontoday.lk/print20160321CT20160630.php?id=3131

lol...how do u guys come up with these stories!!!
Go out and enjoy life. Use your brain for something better....

This only shows how crucial for BD is the strong defence and security force.BD should rapidly increase defence and security budget to 4 percent of GDP and maintain it long term.Four percent of GDP equals to 10 billion dollar in current year.Five billion should be the defence budget and another 5 billion should go to the internal security force.Our police, RAB,BGB and other Special force need expansion and they should be equipped with state of the art equipment and technology.They should be one of the best and largest in the world.We need to ruthlessly destroy this devil before it can jeopardize our promising future.

lol...how do u guys come up with these stories!!!
Go out and enjoy life. Use your brain for something better....

^^^ Give this idiot bot Riasat some burnol. This charal cant stand as people burst their bubbles created by their masters across the border.

IMG_2171.PNG

Two paltu Kutta of Hasina. Musalmander khula dushman.

Yes this Israeli Secret Intelligence Service (ISIS) is a tool to take down Muslim countries one after another. In this subcontinent they gave the subcontract to India. Its a warning by India to BD, submit to us or next time these wont be missed. If SHW doesnt sign any defence pact which fulfills Bharati agenda, then the frequency and devastation will keep increasing anyway. I wonder how these guys are getting more and more sophisticated explosives :undecided:

This only shows how crucial for BD is the strong defence and security force.BD should rapidly increase defence and security budget to 4 percent of GDP and maintain it long term.Four percent of GDP equals to 10 billion dollar in current year.Five billion should be the defence budget and another 5 billion should go to the internal security force.Our police, RAB,BGB and other Special force need expansion and they should be equipped with state of the art equipment and technology.They should be one of the best and largest in the world.We need to ruthlessly destroy this devil before it can jeopardize our promising future.

I would prefer our governement spend more on internal security (RAB, police etc) even if that means curtailing funds for Army or navy.
Look at our police cars, mostly broken and dilapitated. The fact that they manage so much with so little is amazing.

I would prefer our governement spend more on internal security (RAB, police etc) even if that means curtailing funds for Army or navy.
Look at our police cars, mostly broken and dilapitated. The fact that they manage so much with so little is amazing.
In my opinion both should get equal attention.Last year we spent 5.5 billion to defence+ security.This year it may be 7 billion.To raise it 10 billion we just need to be a little vigorous in revenue collection.This year,our national budget is going to be 53 billion,finance minister should try to raise it to 60 billion by increasing the number of tax payer.Then,it will not jeopardize our other spending.

Last edited:

Nice story bro. Pro wahabi terrorists but the blame goes to Israel and India not Saudi Arabia.

Horrible thing to hear, international terrorism goes beyond national partisanism...

Time to burn all my black punjabis...
The root to all these problems are the salafist/wahabist ideology that is spread and funded using Saudi money......... If I had one wish from a genie, i would wish saudi arabia to run out of oil...
Agree with u. but brother i think u need to mention us to full fill ur Idea.

Nice story bro. Pro wahabi terrorists but the blame goes to Israel and India not Saudi Arabia.

Whatever but wahabi groups are just side kick of Israeli and western powers. This group once took down greatest Ottoman Muslim empire by the help of westerners to set up saudi arabia. Pro wahabi doesnt mean pro saudi. Even Saudis got attacked by them which led the Saudis to go more close to Israel. And ISIS is already denounced by Saudi grand mufti. Only country in the world not affected by ISIS is Israel which is situated next door.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...Saudi-mufti-ISIS-is-enemy-No-1-of-Islam-.html
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/is...e-saudi-king-attack-mohammed-s-mosque-n614206

Jesus! The whataboutism and denial in this sub-forum is so... so... natural. So it looks like @Russell wasn't lying when he said that pro-militant members are present in this section.

Classic example of “ denial ”:
- Militants attacked and bombed sth
• It's a false flag op by Rendia
• It's a Israeli Secret blah blah blah that's their abbreviation of ISIS

Classic example of “ whataboutism ”:
• Israel bombed more people
• U.S. bombed more people etc. etc.

And last but not least the logival fallacy of “ No True Scotsman ”:
• They aren't true muslims cause true muslims would never do that.

If muslims thsmselves don't accept the issue and admit that it's a issue, what is there to improve upon?

Jesus! The whataboutism and denial in this sub-forum is so... so... natural. So it looks like @Russell wasn't lying when he said that pro-militant members are present in this section.

Are you also a pro militant active in this section? Along with Russel. Since you guys try to silence any other arguments which doesnt suit you.

@Sybaris Caeser Of course I wasn't lying. I refuse to be polite and put up a facade of being diplomatic - but, I very rarely joke when I talk about the terrorist wannabes. I used to lurk on this forum for years...then I joined, but didn't actively participate for ages.

But, there is a group of 6-7 guys that should be reported to their respective governments in the UK/US/Canada for not only supporting but propagating islamist terrorism on the internet. Interestingly enough - they all continue to live in the west...suck on the proverbial tit of the west...all the while wishing harm upon it and of course Bangladesh.

But, we know this is nothing new - these wannabe terrorists have always used their safe havens in the west to dream of an Islamist Bangladesh...of course it's not one they'll ever live in, but they want the rest of us to have to live in it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom