What's new

Suicide bomber attacks Shia mosque in Saudi Arabia - Breaking News

Most likely this was orchestrated by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard to increase sectarian tensions within KSA. The IRG would think nothing of killing Shias if so doing advances their quest for Iranian/Shiite hegemony over the holy lands.

Their henchmen (Sheikh al-Nimr and their likes) main victims have been local Shia Twelver policemen and local Shia Twelver citizens killed by the crossfire. So they indeed have no problem with killing their own if that means that their plans will come to fruition.

Simiarily the Houthi terrorists (other Iranian Mullah regime allies) have only killed mostly local Saudi Arabian Shia Ismaili and Zaydi soldiers and 1-2 weeks ago they fired rockets on Najran city where they killed Shia Ismaili civilians. Najran city is majority Shia Ismaili.

The timing is very strange.

If somebody wants to kill Shias in KSA you can do that in almost all regions of the country. Even in the Riyadh region. Many people in KSA are armed. The security might be well for ME standards but not like in the West.

Anyway this might as well be a small ISIS sleeper cell. Nothing is official.

See post 123 in this thread.

Saudi Arabia sentences Shia Cleric to Death | Page 9

@Irfan Baloch, brother, on this, he's spot on. It's only that the Saudi's can keep a tight control over local population that we don't see much of such attacks, however, the rabid ideology is ripe within the Saudi society, and that too, at-large!

Read @Serpentine's reply. It sums it up nicely!

absolutely right , their money power & closeness with the US as an ally is helping them keep their house in order , once they are out of US interest lists & their money power goes you will see the ugly side of a society which is thousand time more radical & extremists than other muslim country , things will be far more worse than what you see in pakistan , iraq or syria , is a volcano waiting to explode.

absolutely right , their money power & closeness with the US as an ally is helping them keep their house in order , once they are out of US interest lists & their money power goes you will see the ugly side of a society which is thousand time more radical & extremists than other muslim country , things will be far more worse than what you see in pakistan , iraq or syria , is a volcano waiting to explode.

The citizen of a nation that suffers from more terrorism related crimes than any other nation on the planet, more poverty, more rapes, more murders and which has more illiterate people than anywhere else writing about topics that he has no clue about is indeed very hilarious.

KSA is the crown on your head غجر

Last edited:
Most likely this was orchestrated by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard to increase sectarian tensions within KSA. The IRG would think nothing of killing Shias if so doing advances their quest for Iranian/Shiite hegemony over the holy lands.
You mean just like how US itself vaporized 3000 Americans to find an excuse for invasion of Afghanistan?

Unfortunate incident of indiscriminate violence which the shia communities across the world have been suffering. We should learn from the shias. In the past 10 years I have not heard of the concept of a shia suicide bomber. Sunnis and shias must learn to live in peace.

I hope this is a wake up call for Saudi Arabia and it stops supporting and funding Wahabi terrorism around the world which has caused immense losses to Pakistan and Afghanistan. Terrorism is an enemy, an evil that deserves to be destroyed. We must go in where ever the terrorists hide and eliminate them like the dogs they are.

I wish the best to Saudi Arabias shias who are facing terrorism and curtailment of their rights by the ruling Saud family. Be brave and be loyal to Saudia, but at the same time do not give up your fundamental rights, rights you as Saudi Arabians must receive.

Its simply a huge joke to accuse Iran (whether directly or by insinuation) of this atrocity.
Whether or not you want to argue that destabilization in KSA is an Iranian objective/wish, the fact is that current ksa policies across the Middle East is giving birth to extremism.
Look at the countless of deaths against not only Pakistani Shias but also security personnel (whether Shia or Sunni) that has occurred due to Saudi funding of schools that preaches hate and an extreme school of thought of Sunni Islam. This is just one of many examples.

As someone said earlier, house of saud has been funding overseas to accomodate the extremists at home.
But at a certain point is the boiling point when not even you are immune. Blowback will always happen when you promote sectarian policies and support mindless 7th century barbarians.
Something needs to be done about Najd ideology, and saudi arabia is the one that has to do it.

Unfortunate incident of indiscriminate violence which the shia communities across the world have been suffering. We should learn from the shias. In the past 10 years I have not heard of the concept of a shia suicide bomber. Sunnis and shias must learn to live in peace.

I hope this is a wake up call for Saudi Arabia and it stops supporting and funding Wahabi terrorism around the world which has caused immense losses to Pakistan and Afghanistan. Terrorism is an enemy, an evil that deserves to be destroyed. We must go in where ever the terrorists hide and eliminate them like the dogs they are.

I wish the best to Saudi Arabias shias who are facing terrorism and curtailment of their rights by the ruling Saud family. Be brave and be loyal to Saudia, but at the same time do not give up your fundamental rights, rights you as Saudi Arabians must receive.

More usual blabbering. There is nothing called "Wahhabism" and this is the second such attack in the entire history of KSA. On an unfortunate week you guys experience such attacks every single day. Targeting both Shias and Sunnis. We have experienced 2 such attacks in 83 years. So don't play that game.

Shia's have all the rights that every other group of people in KSA have. Not going to take that discussion again.

I don't see any Saudi Arabian or Arab users here that are speaking in the name of Shia or Sunni Pakistanis so can you please stop speaking in the name of Saudi Arabian Shias?

Any attempts of causing trouble in KSA will be dealt with mercilessly. All plots will fail so don't even bother. We stand 100% behind the country and the holy land.

Last edited:
The citizen of a nation that suffers from more terrorism than any other nation on the planet, more poverty, more rapes, more murders and which has more illiterate people than anywhere else writing about topics that he has no clue about is indeed very hilarious.

KSA is the crown on your head.

i am saying what everyone else also feels , even the pakistanis , iranians , americans or anyone else feels the same about you guys , i have seen many documentaries on SA and based on my understanding i am giving my opinion , you are free to abuse india or indians as much as you like. You are a rich and a developed country only because oil , the americans found oil , made you guys rich , and now they are protecting you folks because you are important for them. Plus you will have to understand crime is far less in a monarchy compared to a democracy , things move faster in a monarchy compared to a democracy and it is obvious to understand why . Sorry but i don't see any of this as a great achievement.

Its simply a huge joke to accuse Iran (whether directly or by insinuation) of this atrocity.
Whether or not you want to argue that destabilization in KSA is an Iranian objective/wish, the fact is that current ksa policies across the Middle East is giving birth to extremism.
Look at the countless of deaths against not only Pakistani Shias but also security personnel (whether Shia or Sunni) that has occurred due to Saudi funding of schools that preaches hate and an extreme school of thought of Sunni Islam. This is just one of many examples.

As someone said earlier, house of saud has been funding overseas to accomodate the extremists at home.
But at a certain point is the boiling point when not even you are immune. Blowback will always happen when you promote sectarian policies and support mindless 7th century barbarians.
Something needs to be done about Najd ideology, and saudi arabia is the one that has to do it.

They accuse Iran only to piss us off, don't fall for that trap. otherwise they themselves know there have been hundreds or thousands of Saudis who have blown up themselves in streets, mosques, markets, wedding ceremonies and other occasions. They are talking like there is a shortage of Saudi suicide bombers, while they rank first in the world by a large margin in this field besides being the largest exporter of oil.

They accuse Iran only to piss us off, don't fall for that trap. otherwise they themselves know there have been hundreds or thousands of Saudis who have blown up themselves in streets, mosques, markets, wedding ceremonies and other occasions. They are talking like there is a shortage of Saudi suicide bombers, while they rank first in the world by a large margin in this field besides being the largest exporter of oil.

Pure nonsense. No more than 100 people from KSA have been suicide bombers. Most are local Syrians and Iraqis. ISIS has 50.000 members and only 12.000 are foreigners of which 2000 originate in KSA. Many of them have ancestral/tribal ties to nearby Iraq and Syria and most hail from Northern KSA.

Tamils in Sri Lanka alone had 100 times as many.

Iran used 95.000 child soldiers during the Iraq-Iran war and many blew themselves up and you consider them as martyrs.

Mohammad Hossein Fahmideh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Suicide bombings were invented by Shia's in Lebanon loyal to your Mullah's.

Suicide attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In any case suicide bombings has nothing to do with Islam and is just a weapon used in wars/conflicts. Looking at it from a non-religious viewpoint it is no different to bombing people from fighter jets the only difference is that the perpetrator dies too.

The 1000's of kamikaze pilots already knew that 70 years ago.

KSA has zero terrorism almost. Nothing like the average ME country.

Keep entertaining me Farsi while using an Arab terrorist group (Hezbollah) as your avatar who themselves have used suicide bombings.

You cannot win a debate with me so leave it.

If I was an atheist I would have zero problems with suicide bombings if the person wanted to die and if that meant that the enemy would be weakened. If KSA was attacked by a superior force suicide bombings would be useful against the enemy. No shame in that. Suicide bombings are used because people have nothing better to use. Look at the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.

If Palestine had an air force that was superior to the Israeli one they would have used them instead. If Al-Qaeda had atomic bombs they would have used them instead of cheap homemade car bombs or explosive belts used on people of all things.

Like suicide bombings are supposed to be worse than the BARREL BOMBS that you are ignoring in Syria which have killed many more people than ISIS have. In fact you are supporting it.

Al-Assad regime dropping hundreds/thousands barrel bombs on whole cities and villages mercilessly.

Last edited:

Son, You can't handle the truth!"

Post the report here , how has it been determined that it was a Pakistani ?!

I read something online, although not sure if confirmed yet. But nationality doesn't make a difference. The main issue was and is the toppling of Saddam's regime. Before Saddam's fall, Iraq was the regional competitor to Iran. And it prevented the situation from getting sectarian. After Saddam was toppled, Iran saw it as an opportunity to spread its influence and become regional power. However, Iran doesn't spread its influence through its economic wealth or in a way a secular nation would. It does it by 'exporting Islamic revolution', which is really just a Shia revolution. Which is why many Shia's looked up to Iran and agreed to follow its agenda. This first happened in Iraq, and the reaction to it was Iraqi Al Qaeda. Now it has spread into the whole region. And also tied Saudi Arabia/Iran against each other. The war on Iraq was biggest mistake in ME history. It is leading to uncontrollable situation which is making the region very dangerous. It's impossible to reverse the situation now. The only possibility is balancing equation of power between KSA/Iran. But the wars in Iraq/Syria are very intense and everyone is aiming for total victory.

ISIS claims responsibility for Saudi Arabia mosque attack - Israel News, Ynetnews

ISIS has claimed responsibility for Friday's attack on a Shi'ite Muslim mosque in Saudi Arab that killed dozens.

Lebanon's Hezbollah condemns attack on Shi'ite mosque in Saudi Arabia - Israel News, Ynetnews

"Hezbollah holds the Saudi authorities fully responsibile for this ugly crime, for its embrace and sponsorship for these criminal murderers ... to carry out similar crimes in other Arab and Muslim countries," the Shi'ite group said in a statement.

@Saif al-Arab

If it is truly ISIS then that's worrying as they will not stop where they started.

ISIS claims responsibility for Saudi Arabia mosque attack - Israel News, Ynetnews

ISIS has claimed responsibility for Friday's attack on a Shi'ite Muslim mosque in Saudi Arab that killed dozens.

Lebanon's Hezbollah condemns attack on Shi'ite mosque in Saudi Arabia - Israel News, Ynetnews

"Hezbollah holds the Saudi authorities fully responsibile for this ugly crime, for its embrace and sponsorship for these criminal murderers ... to carry out similar crimes in other Arab and Muslim countries," the Shi'ite group said in a statement.

@Saif al-Arab

If it is truly ISIS then that's worrying as they will not stop where they started.

Anybody can claim responsibility. Let's wait until the investigation is done.

Nobody cares about Hezbollah. Let them bark in their caves in Southern Lebanon and worry about their dozens of dead in Syria and about supporting the Al-Assad genocidal maniac "as in the spirit" of Imam Ali (ra). Irony might have been used here.

Well, the Shia's in KSA should convert. Problem solved.:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom