What's new

Suicide bomber attacks Shia mosque in Saudi Arabia - Breaking News

And the 60000 + deobandies killed in Pakistan didn't catch your attention...oh wait they are sunni's /deobandi so who care...what a logic from so called think tank
well done what a mentality you got, you sure will bring smile on TTP and ISIS leadership.

for turning a human tragedy into a sectarian one. I feel nauseated by your post which shows no shame and is disrespectful to the human beings killed by TTP and its affiliates.

I pray that a Zarb e Azb be launched at such mentality as well that only sees a tragedy from a sectarian and religious angle.

Pak and saudia sud make joint task force where they share intelligence and have joint operation once saudia will destablize the whole region wont survive.
its already in place

. Last, you might want to check the ideology of most of the terrorists groups fighting in Pakistan all the TTP-SSP-ASWJ-LeJ etc, you will see some similarity there too. I can understand the itch to defend, however back this with logical answers instead of personal attacks.
the cursed cult of organisations you are referring to are famously and commonly known as Khawarij and takfiris. one can argue if ISIS has made a base in Pakistan or not but its ideology has made a foothold on PDF for sure

who knows? yes indeed they were shia victims but they were human first and they were innocent too. lets identify them as human beings who were killed without any provocation.

My friend , These people weren't killed because of being human but because they were Shias .

This mentality is not limited in ISIS but almost every Jihadi group in the world especially Syria . Just a few weeks ago there was a video from Jisr Al Shughur that terrorists killed a soldier because of being Alawite .

ISIS is not killing Sunnis in Raqqa , Ramadi , Faluja , Mosul and other cities but they killed around 1700 Shia youth in Speicher and massacred Yazidis in Sinjar . Accept the fact that they have no problem with Sunni civilians ( as long as they don't oppose them ) but instantly kill Shias and some minorities such as Yazidis , etc .

ISIS is our common enemy a common enemy of humanity. we must stop our proxy wars and deal with this menace because it is using the space created due to the infighting of the different Muslim countries.

ISIS is a puppet and tool , The ideology and it's supporter(s) is our enemy and its clear where such sick ideology come from . Killing ISIS and AQ terrorists to the last man can not solve this problem but cutting the roots can .

And please do not take this comment as a sectarian . This is the truth .

we stand united with the people of Saudi Arabia specially the victims and their families. and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
kingdom kingdom kingdom . dude pls stop .

those people HATE the regime , thats why they are dead . who appointed the king ? who appointed anything there ? stop polishing them for lord's sake .

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend , These people weren't killed because of being human but because they were Shias .

This mentality is not limited in ISIS but almost every Jihadi group in the world especially Syria . Just a few weeks ago there was a video from Jisr Al Shughur that terrorists killed a soldier because of being Alawite .

ISIS is not killing Sunnis in Raqqa , Ramadi , Faluja , Mosul and other cities but they killed around 1700 Shia youth in Speicher and massacred Yazidis in Sinjar . Accept the fact that they have no problem with Sunni civilians ( as long as they don't oppose them ) but instantly kill Shias and some minorities such as Yazidis , etc .

ISIS is a puppet and tool , The ideology and it's supporter(s) is our enemy and its clear where such sick ideology come from . Killing ISIS and AQ terrorists to the last man can not solve this problem but cutting the roots can .

And please do not take this comment as a sectarian . This is the truth .

They are only humanbeing there arent any sunni masjid in iran except balochistan area which is in iran, shia gov in iraq killing sunnies same as syria 200 thousands sunnies being killed since the war start. Please dont make this shia sunni war this game is bigger than ur and my thought... no sunni or shia wanted to kill each other and those who do are not one of us.

Rest in peace to the deceased. Horrible and cowardly attack.

Saudi Arabia need to take a step back and evaluate its sectarian foreign policy, because such policy can have serious blowback and repercussions at home, as we see today. There are some real sectarian fissures in the kingdom.

kingdom kingdom kingdom . dude pls stop .

those people HATE the regime , thats why they are dead . who appointed the king ? who appointed anything there ? stop polishing them for lord's sake .

the martyrs have nothing to do with those idiot wahhabis .

RIP . we'll get your revenge
they were killed for their faith by the ISIS. if they were against the King then they would have been fighting the kings forces not praying in the mosque.
and the authorities would have been fighting them back not sending ambulances and medics to attend them.

for the sake of the victims if you have any shame then give your political hatred a little rest.
you are no different to another person I quoted earlier who claims that all Pakistanis killed in Pakistan are of Deobandi faith (the TTP/ sect in Pakistan).

I am grieving the victims here and I know the Saudi authorities will deal with the terrorists much better than Pakistani justice system. it got nothing to do with you. if you want to seek revenge then stop poking your nose where it doesn't belong.

well done what a mentality you got, you sure will bring smile on TTP and ISIS leadership.

for turning a human tragedy into a sectarian one. I feel nauseated by your post which shows no shame and is disrespectful to the human beings killed by TTP and its affiliates.

I pray that a Zarb e Azb be launched at such mentality as well that only sees a tragedy from a sectarian and religious angle.

its already in place

the cursed cult of organisations you are referring to are famously and commonly known as Khawarij and takfiris. one can argue if ISIS has made a base in Pakistan or not but its ideology has made a foothold on PDF for sure

Obviously you are ignoring the post to which I replied which was nothing but an attempt at secteraniasm,but how come defending my sect when I said nothing against the opposite sect comes under intolerance and secteraniasm...what kind of logic is that from you..

Inna LILLAH e wa Inna ELLAIH e rajioon

May the martyred rest in peace & may ALLAH destroy those who kill people in HIS house.

They are only humanbeing there arent any sunni masjid in iran except balochistan area which is in iran,

Just in Tehran and Suburbs :

List of Sunni mosques in Tehran:

1- Sadeghiyeh mosque, located in the Second Square Sadeghiyeh
2- TehranPars Mosque, Located in Dellavaran St
3- Shahre Qods mosque,located 20 km Karaj old road
4- Khalij-e-Fars(Persian Gulf)mosque, located
5- Alnby mosque, located in the Town of Danesh
6- Haft'joub mosque, located in Malard
7- Vahidiyeh mosque, located in Shahriyar
8- Nasim Shahr mosque, located in Akbar Abad
9- Razi Abad mosque, located in Se'rah Shahriyar

shia gov in iraq killing sunnies

Give me a reliable picture or video showing the government is killing Sunni civilians ( not ISIS and AQ ) .

same as syria 200 thousands sunnies being killed since the war start

The war in Syria is not between Shia and Sunni . Majority of Syrian Army are Sunnis for your information .

And I do not support killing civilians but let me ask you a question , How should Syrian Army deal with bunch of armed gangs who have sheltered in buildings and tunnels beneath them who randomly launch Hell cannon and rockets on Damascus districts or Aleppo ?

Please dont make this shia sunni war this game is bigger than ur and my thought...

This part of your comment rejects previous lines . But I agree with you , Syria , Yemen and Iraq are parts of a bigger puzzle .

no sunni or shia wanted to kill each other and those who do are not one of us.

I like to believe in this but Sadly I believe too many Sunnis are heading towards extremism and Anti Shia attitude as the time goes .

Shias might have extremists but that's not comparable to their Sunni counterparts in any aspect and can be easily neutralized through it's political system ( Leadership and Marja ) which lacks in Sunni sects .

You see in Iraq a fatwa by Ayatollah Sistani brings 30000 people on the battlefield or during Iran-Iraq war a fatwa by Imam Khomeini that brought millions to defend their country , The same fatwa can send all these forces home when they're not needed but who is going to send thousands of armed Sunni rebels home in Iraq and Syria ?

The answer is the same one that sent them home when USSR was defeated in Afghanistan .

RIP.

Most likely related to what is going on in Yemen.

@Irfan Baloch

Bro, can you prevent the Farsi trolls from writing in this thread? This news does not concern them nor do they care about Saudi Arabian Shia's or other Shia Arabs.

This attack is the second attack on Shia's in KSA's history. Given the turmoil in the region and the fact that KSA is surrounded by states which are at war this is a very, very small number.

So far less than 10 people have been reported as dead.

إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون

More news to follow. Just returned from Salat al-Jum'ah myself. Unfortunate news.

Not sure if anyone has the balls to that in the holy "kingdom" and remember : we're talking about a regime in which women are not allowed to drive .
I know that is tragic where as in Iran women are allowed to drive and then they are stoned to death too
is that all you care by the way? some pseudo social freedoms that have no relevance in our part of the world?
I would rather blame KSA if it stops the women education but I dont see such evidence

respected sir, sorry fr my harsh post earlier. I urge you not to make some lame and cheesy statements about revenge and all.
for me the victims are as innocent and I grieve for them as much as I do for people in your country, in my country and rest of Middle east.

sometimes politics should get a rest please

Back
Top Bottom