What's new

Suicide bomber attacks Shia mosque in Saudi Arabia - Breaking News

What kind of messed up education system gives birth to these lame and stupid kinds of theories and thinking? I can't imagine the level of brainwashing which leads someone to say Iran is behind a terrorist attack against Shias with cooperation of US and Israel, while it's GCC and Arabs who are literally US bed mates, buying billions of dollars of arms and receiving support from US in their war against poor Yemenis.
Mate thats Pakistan for you.......:(:(

Bro, just because you don't know about Shi'ite suicide bombers, doesn't mean they don't exist. You need to update yourself:

1) Shi'ite suicide bombers, southern Lebanon, Nov 2013:
Suicide bombings on the rise among Shiites - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

2) Mahdi Army June 2014:
View attachment 223971
Watch complete video:
I watch army of hooded suicide bombers march in to save Iraq: BARBARA JONES on the frontline as radical cleric who was UK's most feared and hated enemy takes control of Baghdad to repel rampaging jihadists | Daily Mail Online

Yesterday I witnessed the extraordinary sight of hordes of suicide bombers, dressed in black and brandishing Kalashnikovs, marching through the slums of Baghdad. - Daily Mail, 21st June 2014
I watch army of hooded suicide bombers march in to save Iraq: BARBARA JONES on the frontline as radical cleric who was UK's most feared and hated enemy takes control of Baghdad to repel rampaging jihadists | Daily Mail Online

View attachment 223972Mahdi Army - July 2014
Baghdad’s Shia Militia Plans for War on ISIS | The Marin Renaissance

3) Shia militia attack on Sunni mosque in Iraq leaves scores (78) dead - Aug 2014
A suicide bomber broke into the Musab bin Omair mosque in Imam Wais village in Diyala province, about 75 miles north-east of Baghdad, and detonated his explosives before gunmen rushed in and opened fire on worshippers
Shia militia attack on Sunni mosque in Iraq leaves scores dead | World news | The Guardian

4) History of Suicide bombings
A short history of suicide bombing | AOAV

You can further google yourself.

Peace!
Thanks for updating my knowledge. Many thanks.

Innallillahi wa inna ileyhi irajiun for the victims. One of the absolute worst things one can do is attack innocent people while they're praying. :tsk:
That's not normal behavior. Let's take the most "conservative" Muslims the Salafis. How many of them are there out there? 50 million? 100 million? 99,9% of them are peaceful people. We even had dozens of users here that called themselves Salafis and were clever well-functioning people.

Among them I remember @TankMan

Labeling a sect is silly. This is the work of individuals and terrorist groups. Not sects because no sect talks about committing suicide attacks against civilians.
Agreed, no sect in Islam allows or in any way encourages killing unarmed people, or suicide and suicide attacks.

As far as 'Salafism' goes, it isn't so much a sect as it is a set of religious opinions. By that I mean Salafis, too, among themselves have differences of opinion and disagreements. They don't have some hive-mind.

Not to mention the fact that the definition of 'Salafi' has become too ambiguous; it now basically means someone who doesn't follow any of the existing sects, i.e is 'ghair-muqallid'.

Basically, one of the main issues facing Muslims is that many of us can't tolerate a difference of opinion without forming a sect over it and arguing or fighting.

Bottom line, it doesn't matter how much you twist and turn religion around, from the perspective of whichever sect you like, you will never find any justification for suicide bombing or killing innocents in a place of worship (or anywhere, for that matter).

Some one needs to threat these Saudis that the trouble they have created calling others as Munafiks will surely hit them back.

Innallillahi wa inna ileyhi irajiun for the victims. One of the absolute worst things one can do is attack innocent people while they're praying. :tsk:

Agreed, no sect in Islam allows or in any way encourages killing unarmed people, or suicide and suicide attacks.

As far as 'Salafism' goes, it isn't so much a sect as it is a set of religious opinions. By that I mean Salafis, too, among themselves have differences of opinion and disagreements. They don't have some hive-mind.

Not to mention the fact that the definition of 'Salafi' has become too ambiguous; it now basically means someone who doesn't follow any of the existing sects, i.e is 'ghair-muqallid'.

Basically, one of the main issues facing Muslims is that many of us can't tolerate a difference of opinion without forming a sect over it and arguing or fighting.

Bottom line, it doesn't matter how much you twist and turn religion around, from the perspective of whichever sect you like, you will never find any justification for suicide bombing or killing innocents in a place of worship (or anywhere, for that matter).

I fully agree brother.

I am personally a Muslim that follows the Shafi'i fiqh but I recognize all other Sunni "sects" or madahib so to speak. When people are shouting "Wahhabi" this and that or that Najd is "Wahhabi land" etc. I honestly don't understand it. All the people from Najd that I know are Muslims like me. We believe in the same things. Our differences are microscopic. They follow the Hanbali fiqh.

There is much bigger difference between mainstream Sunni Islam and mainstream Shia Islam although both of those two are very, very close to begin with.

A person that does something like this cannot be attached to any ISLAMIC sect. He is not part of Islam neither his actions.

The responsible ones will hopefully be caught and sentenced to death like the first ones. People on Twitter are very angry and support justice which is a good thing. People are united regardless of sect.

The regime might have many faults like all other regimes in the Muslim world but they do one thing very well, and that's dealing with criminals. An example will be made out of them.

Anyway normally police is present in most major mosques in KSA whether Sunni or Shia and especially if the Sheikhs/Mullah'sImams ask for it.

But attacks on mosques and worshippers in KSA are unheard of. I can only recall 2 such attacks and unfortunately they have all happened in the span of 6 months.

The intelligence is working to bust ISIS sleeper cells but it's difficult to monitor everything all the time. The West faces the same problem. A few attacks have been foiled though which is very good.

Anyway people must understand that the region is on fire and tensions are very high. One could sadly expect this to happen sooner rather than later.

One of the victims of the terrorist attack:

11295758_367519150120610_2056886780821740298_n.jpg
So you cry for this child who was killed by this terrorist filth group

But you cheer for this who killed more children with his tanks,artillery,air force,scud missiles,and barrel bombs???
image.jpg

image.jpg

I don't like the two faced hypocrite people

RIP to the victims

Nobody wants secterian war, i hope they will think again before they act like this again. Ther will be never a end!!!

Post the report here , how has it been determined that it was a Pakistani ?!

What report ?

These people are professional troll liars .

I still can't believe how they accused Iran in this thread without any reliable evidence ( although its not that hard to make ) .

Last edited:

But you cheer for this who killed more children with his tanks,artillery,air force,scud missiles,and barrel bombs???View attachment 223979
View attachment 223980

RIP to the victims

Salman let's not engage in those debates. We are all in a sense hypocrites and victims of the turmoil in the region. In reality I hope that none of us here support killings of innocents regardless of political differences.

I am personally very much against KSA's bombardments in Yemen if they target civilians but I have learnt to accept that this unfortunately happens during a war. On the other hand the Houthi's are no angels either. In wars nobody is an angel.

I agree about his hypocritical stance on Syria and I have questioned it before. Those barrel bombs that he and all Farsi users are silent about have killed many more people than ISIS have. Let alone the Al-Assad regime as a whole.

@Serpentine seems like a good guy the only problem is that he is very much anti-Arab like most Farsi users and I struggle to believe that he wants the best for Arabs, even the Shias. Other than that I have no problem with him. He is one of the better Iranian users here for sure.

What report ?

These people are professional troll liars .

I still can't believe how they accuses Iran in this thread without any reliable evidence ( although its not that hard to make ) .

You simply can't believe that Iran might have been behind such an attack when they have no problem using people to smuggle explosives into KSA from Bahrain as @JUBA posted? Or the fact that the Iranian regime was already behind the Khobar Towers attack in 1996 that killed 19 American soldiers? That was done by Hezbollah al-Hijaz which was a Iranian sponsored terrorist group. You find it hard to believe that Iran could be interested in creating turmoil in the Eastern Province and making Sunnis and Shias fight each other in that region to weaken KSA?

OK, sounds legit!

Just like the Houthi's that you have armed since 2009, support politically, economically, militarily and hope that they will create trouble for KSA.

UN report: Iran arming Houthis since 2009

Also nothing that @Indus Falcon posted is a lie. The first suicide bombing in history by a Muslim was done by Shia's in Lebanon that were sponsored by your Mullah regime.

"Fahmideh threw himself under an Iraqi tank with a grenade in his hand during the Iran-Iraq war.[69]
Islamic Jihad Organization's attacks in 1983 during the Lebanese Civil War are one of the other early examples of modern suicide terrorism.[70]"

Suicide attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also who cares about suicide bombings? How are they worse than barrel bombs, murder, shootings, torture to death, burning people alive, stabbing them alive like the Al-Assad regime do and the Shia militias in Iraq and Syria have done for years?

YES SUNNI AND SHIA's in Iraq were both bad. THE POINT IS THAT NOBODY IN THE REGION IS AN ANGEL!

Cry me a river.

No sane person should take your crying seriously as long as you support Al-Assad, Hezbollah, Houthi's, Shia militias in Iraq and Syria, the Iranian Mullah regime etc.

I personally don't support ISIS, Al-Nusra or the bombardments of civilian areas in Yemen. I wrote about my opposition to the bombardments of Yemen the first day it happened. In Arabic too and had heated discussions with 1-2 Saudi Arabian users.

I don't support Saddam either. The only thing that I have written is that I supported IRAQ against Iran and that I would do it against. I would fight with Shia Arabs from the South against Iran if you wanted to invade Iraq.

Also I do not care about sect either.

I support Arab unity regardless of sect and everyone here knows this.

I am a Shafi'i Muslim that also find Sufism spiritually enhancing although I am not a Sufi. I have nothing against Shia's. Only those that are pro-Iranian regime but that has NOTHING to do with Shia Islam. Also pro-House of Saud has nothing to do with Sunni Islam.

I am against all Muslim regimes with few exceptions as I consider them fools. Personally I believe that the UAE rulers and the Sultan of Oman and also King Abdullah of Jordan were/are good rulers and I also liked King Abdullah of KSA because he did a lot good for the country.

SUICIDE BOMBINGS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM. IT IS HARAM. SUICIDIE BOMBINGS ARE ONLY 32 YEARS OLD IN MUSLIM AREAS. SUICIDE IN ISLAM IS HARAM. ILLEGAL. ALL SECTS CONSIDER THAT TO BE THE CASE.

RADICAL INTERNET MULLAH'S REPRESENT INTERNET MULLAH'S.

ALSO I AM 100% sure (brutal) THAT YOU DO NOT CARE ABOUT SAUDI ARABIAN SHIA'S or ARAB SHIA'S ONLY THOSE THAT LOVE YOUR REGIME.

AND WE STAND TOGETHER WITH OUR SHIA BROTHERS AND SISTERS REGARDLESS OF SECT (TWELVER, ZAYDI OR ISMAILI) SO DO NOT USE THIS THREAD TO SPREAD TROLLING.

Keep burying your head in the sand like an ostrich.

Last edited:
Thanks for updating my knowledge. Many thanks.

Almost all the claims he made were propaganda and without reliable evidence , only limited in a few blogs that I'm sure he spent a lot of time to find .

If you're looking for the truth please check yourself or ask a neuter person .

Thanks

But you cheer for this who killed more children with his tanks,artillery,air force,scud missiles,and barrel bombs???View attachment 223979
View attachment 223980

RIP to the victims

When you have no knowledge about something, you better not talk about it.

I have always said that civilians have been killed by both sides in Syria, and that is as sad as killing of this kid, I don't 'cheer' for anyone, I just prefer Syrian gov to those it's fighting against.

SAUDI ARABIAN SHIAS (TWELVER, ZAYDI, ISMAILI) ARE OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND AN ATTACK ON THEM IS AN ATTACK ON ALL CITIZENS OF THE COUNTRY. THE CULPRITS WILL BE PUNISHED SEVERELY WHEN CAUGHT AND MADE AN EXAMPLE OF. SHIAS ARE CITIZENS LIKE ALL OTHERS AND MUST FEEL SAFE.

DO NOT USE THIS THREAD TO TROLL HERE AND SPREAD HATRED WHILE IN REALITY THE TROLLS HERE DO NOT CARE AT ALL ABOUT ANY SAUDI ARABIAN AND CONSIDER THEM TO BE NOT HUMANS. THIS IS LIKELY THE REALITY. DO NOT USE THIS UNFORTUNATE THREAD WHERE OUR CITIZENS HAVE DIED TO DO YOUR USUAL TROLLING HERE.

WE DO NOT ACCEPT SUCH ACTIONS AND THIS IS WHY WE LIVE IN PEACE GENERALLY ALTHOUGH THERE ARE DISAGREEMENTS MOSTLY POLITICAL DUE TO REGIME BUT KSA IS NO DIFFERENT FROM MOST MUSLIM COUNTRIES AND THEIR REGIMES AND A FEW HUNDRED SAUD MEMBERS DO NOT SPEAK IN THE NAME OF ALMOST 30 MILLION NATIVES. PEOPLE IN KSA ARE VERY MUCH AGAINST THIS ATTACK ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, MEDIA AND CONDEMN IT STRONGLY AND ARE UNITED IN THE FIGHT AGAINST TERRORISM AND WERE ALSO SHOCKED BY IT.

@Irfan Baloch CAN YOU PLEASE CLEAN THIS THREAD FROM TROLLING HERE? THANKS. LIKE YOUR SO-CALLED THINK TANK HERE BELOW.

IF THIS WAS AN ATTACK ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD THOSE TROLLS WOULD BE BANNED I BELIEVE.

THIS FORUM IS SPREADING ANTI-KSA/ARAB CONTENT 24/7. THIS IS WHY 66,6% OF ALL ARAB USERS HAVE LEFT LONG AGO. THEY NO LONGER FEEL WELCOMED.

OUR PEACEFUL ARAB COFFEE SHOP THREAD IS ALSO CLOSED FOR NO REASON?! PLEASE OPEN IT AGAIN.

I PROPOSED THE USER @Al Bhatti TO BECOME THE MODERATOR OF THE ARAB SECTION.

ALSO STOP THIS "WAHHABI" NONSENSE ALL THE TIME ON EVERY SAUDI ARABIAN USER. IT IS UNACCEPTABLE AND IF IT CONTINUES WE WILL CALL THEM RAFIDAH ALTHOUGH WE RATHER NOT DO THAT OR WILAYAT AL-FAQIH MUSLIMS.

ONLY BETWEEN 25-33,33% OF KSA'S POPULATION IS FOLLOWING THE HANBALI MADHAB (ONE OF THE 4 RECOGNIZED SUNNI MADAHIB) AND THEY ARE MOSTLY BASED IN NAJD. THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL "WAHHABI" WHICH NOBODY CALLS THEMSELVES. GO VISIT NAJD AND GO TO AN ORDINARY MOSQUE AND SEE THAT IT IS LIKE ANY OTHER SUNNI MOSQUE OR MOSQUE FOR THAT MATTER. LOCALS, EXPATS AND SHIAS IN RIYAHD PRAY TOGETHER. I HAVE NO TIES TO RIYADH THOUGH BUT THIS IS KNOW. WESTERN EXPATS THAT WANT TO VISIT MOSQUES ARE ALSO VERY WELCOME AND DO THAT ON GUIDED TOURS. NOBODY IS KILLING ANY SHIAS EITHER OUTSIDE OF THOSE TWO UNFORTUNATE ATTACKS, THE FIRST IN HISTORY.

ALTHOUGH THERE IS INDEED A PROBLEM OF HIGHLY RELIGIOUS YOUTH WHO HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED AND THINK THAT ISIS WILL PUT AN END TO THE INJUSTICES IN THE ARAB WORLD AND PREVENT WESTERN MEDDLING BUT THIS IS A TINY MINORITY OF MISGUIDED YOUNGSTERS OFTEN FROM NOT WELL-TO-DO FAMILIES. THIS IS WHY REHABILITATION CENTERS HAVE BEEN BUILT IN KSA AND HAVE HELPED MANY HOPELESS SOULS WITH VARIOUS PROBLEMS IN THEIR LIFE'S.

THE MODERATORS SHOULD TAKE NOTICE AND STOP THIS HATE CAMPAIGN HERE. THE DEMONIZATION OF NAJD AS A HISTORICAL REGION AND PEOPLE FROM NAJD MOST ALSO STOP AS WE HAVE A FEW SAUDI ARABIAN USERS FROM THAT REGION. IN REALITY THAT REGION OF ARABIA AND THE ARAB WORLD IS WORLD FAMOUS FOR THEIR HOSPITALITY EVEN IN PRE-ISLAMIC TIMES.

@Horus @Emmie @Chak Bamu @Jungibaaz

Last edited:
Most likely an Iranian supported false flag attack by the Shiites themselves

Of course, that must be it. There are no extremist or radicalized people in your midst at all, that is all a Farsi/Persian faults Though once upon a time, a gentleman told me something about the Occam's razor. Knowing the amount of money your fellow countrymen invest in my country's most radical and extremist and the Mullahs that board the aircraft from Riyadh to Benazir Intl Airport, Islamabad and Allama Iqbal Intl Airport, Lahore to meet with top sectarian group leaders. You have a very good partnership with a certain Sipah-e-Sahaba currently Ahl-Sunnat-wal-Jamat. I will be surprised if the same elements aren't present in your own population too. What do you think?

The Generalization of whole sect based on actions of few is really sickening...

Ah, only if there were few! Most if not nearly all terror groups operating in Pakistan have deobandism as their base ideology, must be a coincidence, right?

I don't get what this argument about suicide bombing is all about. Why are people saying 'it has nothing to do with Islam'. Why are you associating Islam with a military tactic/terror tactic(in some cases)? ISIS is not publishing statements stating suicide bombing is an Islamic tenet and we are just following the tenets. They are publishing statements stating they will 'target Shia heretics everywhere until they surrender in Syria/Iraq'. Is suicide bombing acceptable? If done to kill enemy soliders and you have no other means, then yes according to most scholars. It's no different than F16 dropping bomb on enemy soldiers. Just different means to reach same objective.

This phenomena won't be solved until Iran/West grow up and stop trying to assert their hegemony in the region. Iran/West must accept the fact that Sunni's are majority in ME and have a right to their self determination. Otherwise if they are continued to be marganilzied and attacked many will join ISIS and the region will get even worse. Until the West, Israel and Iran don't understand that, then this will get worse and destablize the whole region. Iranians and West are playing with the lives of many people if they reject their right to self determination. Iran must get over its fantasies of Shia empire in the region, it has too, zip zilch, no other choice or the region will become ISIS empire and it will destroy Iran and every other nation getting i the way of it.

Back
Top Bottom