What's new

Suicide Blast in Mardan Army Training Centre

We are killing our own people in our North West Province through drone attacks and they are killing us in return.. In any case the affectees are our own brothers... This is what WOT has brought to us :angry:

Looks like we have to face a huge number of orphans and wanna be suicide bombers for a long time. No chance for leadership to wake up even now. :(

Great going WOT.

Looks like we have to face a huge number of orphans and wanna be suicide bombers for a long time. No chance for leadership to wake up even now. :(

Great going WOT.

I don't think so.. It's not gonna stay long time it's my believe once we cut short our relations with US this dirt game is also gonna end. by cutting short our relationships I mean to stop WOT..

I don't think so.. It's not gonna stay long time it's my believe once we cut short our relations with US this dirt game is also gonna end. by cutting short our relationships I mean to stop WOT..

I don't think that's going to happen. Looking at the present leadership chances of cutting short ourselves from WOT or stopping drone attacks are too bleak. Till then I don't how many more are going to be killed in this ridiculous of war for no apparent reason. :(

I don't think that's going to happen. Looking at the present leadership chances of cutting short ourselves from WOT or stopping drone attacks are too bleak. Till then I don't how many more are going to be killed in this ridiculous of war for no apparent reason. :(

Not current leadership but any other elected leader will gonna help USA ..even Gen . Musharraf helped USA .. he was not publicly elected and was from Army ..

Solution is to get out from WTO smartly by pushing Army and GOP ..without doing much of noise..
seal borders with Afghanistan .. stop pointing targets for drone.. handout FATA to some serious leader for development... open up all communication channels for people of FATA .. invite them to join main stream society ..

even without aid you people have enough food and resources to survive.. help your self and rise again .....

Not current leadership but any other elected leader will gonna help USA ..even Gen . Musharraf helped USA .. he was not publicly elected and was from Army ..

Solution is to get out from WTO smartly by pushing Army and GOP ..without doing much of noise..
seal borders with Afghanistan .. stop pointing targets for drone.. handout FATA to some serious leader for development... open up all communication channels for people of FATA .. invite them to join main stream society ..

even without aid you people have enough food and resources to survive.. help your self and rise again .....

I agree to all of your points except sealing the border with Afghanistan because it's gonna create more problems inside country. Our country men have relatives out there in Afghanistan and we cannot just seal the border for everyone.

Yup I know. I was expecting someone like Imran Khan to have the guts to get Pakistan out of this silly war. Even though it is also a bleak possibility that Pakistan nation would rise and vote for him to bring him into power. Even the wiki leaks suggested him to be the only political leader of Paksitan who is outside USA influence.

Exactly. But the present leadership is too inept to do all this. During Musharraf's regime it was suggested by Pakistan to seal the border but Americans and Afghans don't accepted it. And our Commando president stepped down from this suggestion. It is the weak leadership both civilian and military that has made Pakistan to suffer.

Yeah. I know. This aid isn't going to take Pakistan anywhere. Rise and work for your self or cease to exist. Choice is on the hands of Pakistani nation. :)

I agree to all of your points except sealing the border with Afghanistan because it's gonna create more problems inside country. Our country men have relatives out there in Afghanistan and we cannot just seal the border for everyone.

Agree with you ... but by providing controlled access to border you guys can stop inflow of unwanted element from Afghanistan..
Border sealing with help you in many ways ..
1. No more unwanted element from other side in to Pakistan.
2. American will stop crying that Taliban is hiding in Pakistan and coming to Afghanistan to fight with them...
3. If they can't cross border they will definitely be target of American bullet... its like trap ...
4.You guys will get rid of them without doing actual fighting...

and happy forever

These Bastards kidnaping these kids from streets. Like from my own village 3 years ago 2 childerns were missing.Bro and sis of 3 and 4 years.

Agree with you ... but by providing controlled access to border you guys can stop inflow of unwanted element from Afghanistan..
Border sealing with help you in many ways ..
1. No more unwanted element from other side in to Pakistan.
2. American will stop crying that Taliban is hiding in Pakistan and coming to Afghanistan to fight with them...
3. If they can't cross border they will definitely be target of American bullet... its like trap ...
4.You guys will get rid of them without doing actual fighting...

and happy forever

Agree to your all points :agree:

R.I.P...
But a school boy involved in the blast,i think he had some hard feelings..
He could have a bright future.

Yup I know. I was expecting someone like Imran Khan to have the guts to get Pakistan out of this silly war. Even though it is also a bleak possibility that Pakistan nation would rise and vote for him to bring him into power. Even the wiki leaks suggested him to be the only political leader of Paksitan who is outside USA influence.
Brother, Imran Khan cannot do anything in this regard until he comes to power. And even if he does come to power, he will be presented with a big history of US assistance to Pakistan, its terms and conditions, and limitations of Pakistan in geopolitical arena. He then will have little freedom to do something outside of US influence.

Ever wondered that why every leader of Pakistan falls in to a well crafted setup by US (which is like a trap) and does its bidding?

Do the math.

Exactly. But the present leadership is too inept to do all this. During Musharraf's regime it was suggested by Pakistan to seal the border but Americans and Afghans don't accepted it. And our Commando president stepped down from this suggestion. It is the weak leadership both civilian and military that has made Pakistan to suffer.
Present leadership cannot do much in the light of above facts. And example of Musharraf strengthens my point. American influence is too great in the circle of power in Pakistan.

Unless our nation rids itself from corruption and becomes self-sufficient, this weakness will continue to haunt us.

What GOP of Pakistan actually can do is plan internal reforms, put them in to action, and try to curb corruption to pave way for progress and real independence. But for this we need a visionary representative in the government. People like Zardari and Yousuf Raza will not do.

Yeah. I know. This aid isn't going to take Pakistan anywhere. Rise and work for your self or cease to exist. Choice is on the hands of Pakistani nation. :)
Aid is not a driving pillar of economy. Aid is used to finance those goals, which cannot be sustained by home economy. The idea is to sustain you until you make sufficient amendments to meet targets that you are not in a position to handle otherwise. Unfortunately, aid is treated like life-line in our nation. This mentality must change soon for our own good.

I fully agree with your line: "Rise and work for yourself or cease to exist."

Pakistan is in dire need of positive reforms and change.

Thursday, killing 30 troops and wounding 40 others, police and the military said, DawnNews reported.

Back
Top Bottom