What's new

Suicide Blast in Mardan Army Training Centre

It is possible that the kid didn't know whats going to happen with him..
This also marks a change in tactics from whoever is behind these mass killings.... You cannot possibly suspect an innocent looking school boy in school uniform... ..

unfortunately nothing new my dear.... remember Lieutenant general Mushtaq Baig? he was slain by a child suicide bomber in Pindi. this general was a Hafiz Quran and a doctor not involved in the direct fight with taliban and would have even attended to a wounded taliban but alas even he was not spared.

before someone else says that using women suicide bombers is unheard of them please lookup the female suicide attacks before making such comments.
like I said earlier, the terrorists see no moral or religious barrier whenever they plan their next audacious attack.

May ALLAH bless their souls!

Martyrs' blood will go in vain Insh'ALLAH.

You've seen a girl doing suicide because her husband was killed by a terrorist (Raymond Davis) and that's how terrorists are being produced by terrorists

If we go by that logic brother, then people of Lahore, Karachi should also go to tribal areas and blow themselves up, because their family members were also killed due to attacks coordinated in tribal region.

I agree to all of your points except sealing the border with Afghanistan because it's gonna create more problems inside country. Our country men have relatives out there in Afghanistan and we cannot just seal the border for everyone.

if they have relatives they can come and visit the realitaves using long term visas, if this border is not closed, problem will remain forever for all of us. whyh should the 2 countries suffer as a whole for the sake of a few people.

unfortunately nothing new my dear.... remember Lieutenant general Mushtaq Baig? he was slain by a child suicide bomber in Pindi. this general was a Hafiz Quran and a doctor not involved in the direct fight with taliban and would have even attended to a wounded taliban but alas even he was not spared.

before someone else says that using women suicide bombers is unheard of them please lookup the female suicide attacks before making such comments.
like I said earlier, the terrorists see no moral or religious barrier whenever they plan their next audacious attack.

Ok i was unaware of that.....But still its highly unlikely that a child can attain many kilos of explosives and build a bomb,then meticulously pick a target and be at the right time atthe right place to cause maximum damage...all by himself...

Quiet a blow from Taliban. They must be in celebration over the successful attack. Brainwashing teen boys into committing such act is their best weapon. It's very easy to distort and train a young weak mind. Not many adults can be convinced into suicide bombing as mind has matured enough, hence not many adult suicide bombers. But young boys on the hand........

I don't think I can even blame these young boys for these acts, they are innocent, somebody's kids, kidnapped by these animals to be used for their henious purposes.

Innah lillah eh wainah elihe rajaoon. May Allah bless the martyered soldiers souls and grant them paradise. They've fullfiled their duty rightfully.

Ok i was unaware of that.....But still its highly unlikely that a child can attain many kilos of explosives and build a bomb,then meticulously pick a target and be at the right time atthe right place to cause maximum damage...all by himself...

a boy of 14-15 is also considered as child but at the same time in a good physical strenght to carry a few kilos of explosives. they have been caught both in pakistan and afghanistan in many occasions.

a boy of 14-15 is also considered as child but at the same time in a good physical strenght to carry a few kilos of explosives. they have been caught both in pakistan and afghanistan in many occasions.

carrying an explosive is another thing,yes a boy of 15 yo can carry , but will he have expertise,money and contacts to obtain explosives,detonator and build a bomb..and the required information to be at the ideal place for maximum carnage?

again and again attacks show intelligence frailer of pakistan.

Thats one of the series of blasts that are happening after arrest of Amercian national who killed two Pakistani's at Lahore.

Difficult question is..... how this child willing to take suicide job? blow up their little body?

Back
Top Bottom