What's new

Suggestions for new moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh yes, why I missed @masterchief_mirza He is very good too!
Thank you my dear brothers.

I will gladly be put forward for any vote as is deemed necessary, for I am but a humble servant of this community. Let me make it clear though that I advocate for total and open war between Indians and Pakistanis on pdf, to the point of utter mental exhaustion of both sides. I am quite averse to summarily banning Indians just because of their misfortune of being born Indian. I much prefer letting them howl relentlessly at any moon of their choosing until their arguments are vigorously debunked. I regard the summary banning of Indians as a failure of the Pakistani community to rebuff their malevolent designs. If folks still want me as a "mod" despite my above weaknesses, be my guest and put me on the voting list.

I will gladly be put forward for any vote as is deemed necessary, for I am but a humble servant of this community. Let me make it clear though that I advocate for total and open war between Indians and Pakistanis on pdf, to the point of utter mental exhaustion of both sides. I am quite averse to summarily banning Indians just because of their misfortune of being born Indian. I much prefer letting them howl relentlessly at any moon of their choosing until their arguments are vigorously debunked. I regard the summary banning of Indians as a failure of the Pakistani community to rebuff their malevolent designs. If folks still want me as a "mod" despite my above weaknesses, be my guest and put me on the voting list.

My vote stands for you.

Wow, that was unexpected!
Your nasty pro-Turkey comments recently from the Syrian civil war also shows you cant "keep a level head", which PDF mods need to have. you even trolled! lol. youre an ok person but you are def not a good choice for mod.

Why even appoint moderators? I say let it be a free for all and see who is who for REAL.

You might be surprised to see that any un-moderated community can disintegrate very quickly. We need the trolls out. Plus it is easy to "win arguments" by cursing, name calling and racism.

Select a mod amoung the persons who do not want to become a mod. Then request them to give the thankless service of moderation. There are a few very sensible people on this forum who are not jumping up and down to become mods. Reach out to them.

Ye speech kis se likhwai ?

My dear friend,

Very kind of you really!

I am not the person for this job... it is however, valuable to have people with balanced history or young guns like @StormBreaker and @Blacklight

As Mod a strong self discipline is required... and a sense of balance...

@Mentee is another one... whom I would favour..but then I shall loose the pleasure of his company...him going to the other side!

Stay safe and take care of your friends and family!

Having worked with the Yanks I know from experience that the Americans are one of the best people to work with...

We all can have difference of opinion regarding the American Policies...but as people Americans are wonderful lot! And it saddens me that the OrangeBall is dragging his feet.

Stay blessed!

Mangus

Sir I was just kidding around, better to reign among commons than to serve in heaven------.

Wise decision to join the Shaheenz like @SIPRA

Whoever, is / are made moderators... it is imperative that they are not made so because of personal relationships or friendships... that will create a lobby...

The much lamented about Quality ...comes from posters like yourself...and out of free will..and not because of impositions of any kind...

As the world around us is going towards a new Cycle... wisdom is to be in synch with the subliminal transition and not forcefully super-impose the what might be right or what might be wrong...

But then it is what it is.... we must, indeed, remain nobodies... and watch in bemused amazement as it all unravles... the synthetic construct of make-belief world of sham morality...

SayNoToZooz!!!

What have I done to you, PakBrother mine?

And I thought you liked my artefacts...

I don't wish to be a moderator... so allow me to say... no, thankyou!!!!

I had to read it like three times to get the drift. Word!

voting result expected after 100th thread page.:undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom