What's new

Suggestions for new moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Verve @Itachi @Mentee will also prove to be good moderators.

I have become extremely controversial, so no.

In fact, you can be a good addition too.

Thank you. But I have to respectfully fire myself from the nominations. I don't enjoy positions with moderation responsibilities - I'm not liberal, I'm a hard nationalist, hate sectarian BS and can't tolerate anti Pakistan propaganda.

I always find @krash's posts balanced and fair.

You think too highly of me, my friend. I am flattered.

I'd instead venture that you'd be a far finer choice. One of the strongest out there, in fact. You've been here for years. I can personally vouch for the quality of your posts, your adherence to logic over emotion, appreciation of reason in the opposing argument, and reliance on facts instead of hot air.

@WebMaster I'd like to nominate @Kambojaric. He's one of our many underrated members here.

Thank you. But I have to respectfully fire myself from the nominations. I don't enjoy positions with moderation responsibilities - I'm not liberal, I'm a hard nationalist, hate sectarian BS and can't tolerate anti Pakistan propaganda.
I respect your decision and choice sir, but imo all those aspects make you a good choice since most of those qualities is exactly what is needed here for moderation. Also i don't think that once become Mods, those persons can't participate normally in discussions, i hope so not. Nevertheless, i accept and respect your decision if that's the case.

All in all i hope whoever are made Mods should be ones who will ensure pro-Pakistan (can be constructive criticism), respectful, non-abusive, non-hate, non-fake news, and sane discussion here on PDF.

Hello all, we are looking to induct new moderators to control some of the reports that we are getting. We are looking for some mods who are level headed, mature, don't become aggressive and can take independent decisions to keep the flow of discussions going.

In the over all goal of maintaining PDF standards, we will also implement new rules and etiquette which should be self explanatory for everyone to follow. This will enable us to have discussions without insults and bring low quality posts down that often derail threads.

Feel free to nominate some names that you think in your experience would be good fit for mods role and will remain neutral in their decisions.

I look forward to the new team implementing new rules to enable PDF to regain some of its past glories, according to the results planned by the management. Good luck!

I look forward to the new team implementing new rules to enable PDF to regain some of its past glories, according to the results planned by the management. Good luck!

Did Siri train you to say this?

Hello all, we are looking to induct new moderators to control some of the reports that we are getting. We are looking for some mods who are level headed, mature, don't become aggressive and can take independent decisions to keep the flow of discussions going.

In the over all goal of maintaining PDF standards, we will also implement new rules and etiquette which should be self explanatory for everyone to follow. This will enable us to have discussions without insults and bring low quality posts down that often derail threads.

Feel free to nominate some names that you think in your experience would be good fit for mods role and will remain neutral in their decisions.

Promote one of the Staff members. Let there be natural progression instead of letting the masses select their own poison.

I vote for Vcheng

@Dubious and @LeGenD if he is not leaving :D
u are not suggesting the best people.

@bsruzm I can level PDF.
i assume this is a joke.

If I am made a moderator, I will rain all fury on Indian trolling brigade. Keep it in mind. Mods know this as I have been reporting many of their posts.

I am nationalistic and heavily biased towards Pakistan. I also don't have any patience for sectarianism which seems to have infected posters recently on both sides.

If mods want to promote a more open forum, there are better choices than me.
you are not a good choice, sorry. You are also close minded to alternative ideas and counter arguments around sensitive topics for you like Pakistan. i have experienced that first hand. I still like you as a person but i dont believe you are the epitome of a good mod for PDF. just sayin..

Make me a MOD and the insults to Pakistan, Pakistanis, Islam, Muslims and our allies will stop immediately. I guarantee you.
Issue is we dont understand what you consider "insults to ISlam, Pakistan, Muslims.."..cuz meaning is relative. If vast majority of Muslims on PDF for ex think you are very objective about Pakistan, Islam, etc, then that would make me think you can be an objective mod but thats not easy to prove or confirm.

"make PDF great again" doesnt exactly reek of neutrality..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom