What's new

Suggestion

How about introducing bottom up appraisals too. :undecided:

Be it periodic but do let Shudra act as privileged, once in a while.

Population of Indians on PDF will misuse it :whistle:

At least it will help mods with identified targets for population control in turn :azn:

What's better than a disgruntled mod?:enjoy: If this happens I will surely misuse it against one mod :whistle:

What does one need to do to become a Think Tank Analyst?

Is that higher or is Elite Member?

Can both give ratings?

How far am I from becoming either?

Please advise.

A suggestion: we should count abusing words on use in posts. Evry ten abuses should generate a negetive.

No. But I am moving through and up Maslow's Hierrarchy of Needs.

Maslow's hierarchy of needs

So you are one of the lucky ones to have that han which most don't have ;) open air is fun by the way :D

So where are you at the prism? :P

Maslow's hierarchy of needs

So you are one of the lucky ones to have that han which most don't have ;) open air is fun by the way :D

So where are you at the prism? :P

I have gone beyond basic needs and survival. Now I want respect and recognition. I want adulation. I want to be a big man. I want to hold sway over the fortunes of little men. I want to even throw my weight around on this misfortunate enough to have crossed swords with me when I too was a common little man. Before other big men decided that I too could be a big man.

I have gone beyond basic needs and survival. Now I want respect and recognition. I want adulation. I want to be a big man. I want to hold sway over the fortunes of little men. I want to even throw my weight around on this misfortunate enough to have crossed swords with me when I too was a common little man. Before other big men decided that I too could be a big man.

Well dr. sahib when you will reach the self actaulisation / realisation phase then you would surely realise that all the levels below were just BS, respect, adulation, power, this that were waste of my actual talents. I would suggest aim for highest level and rest will follow.

There is a difference in "want to" and "to earn", if you ask me. :partay:

Well dr. sahib when you will reach the self actaulisation / realisation phase then you would surely realise that all the levels below were just BS, respect, adulation, power, this that were waste of my actual talents. I would suggest aim for highest level and rest will follow.

There is a difference in "want to" and "to earn", if you ask me. :partay:

No that's not how it works here.

Here you are a little man. Then a big man or many big men decide they see something in you to be a big man. So they say you are a big man. And voila! You become a big man.

I want some of that.

I need some of that.

No that's not how it works here.

Here you are a little man. Then a big man or many big men decide they see something in you to be a big man. So they say you are a big man. And voila! You become a big man.

I want some of that.

I need some of that.

Lust Destroys The Sane Men.

You live happily when you don't compare your achievements or yourself with others. And last piece just for a young brother "First Deserve then Desire" and when you Deserve you wouldn't have to ask for it.

Back
Top Bottom