What's new

Pakistan’s rupee falls fast as default fears intensify: Financial Times

I seriously do not wish to use terms like 'imrandoo' or 'youthia' or 'quom-e-youth' etc., and I only very rarely respond and that too when some members repeatedly call me a 'patwari'. However, it is sad that you particularly chose to target me, after a bit of discussion on PTI's performance and your failure to respond logically or factually.

It is also quite sad that you failed to warn all the other users who are calling me a 'patwari'? What makes them right and me wrong? What scale are you using to judge? Please tell me that you warned all users to behave and to not use derogatory words for any member; If not then you are playing favorites and taking sides politically. This makes you unfit to hold your post.

Please do not display your ignorance on the matter any further.

Had you not been playing the damsel in distress here, you would know that I have actually banned many pro-PTI members here as well, including the one you were engaged with, for saying much less. You can ask them yourself if you want to.

I don't think I need to justify my actions any further to you, if you feel aggrieved, please feel free to talk to the admins or whoever.

Good day.

I took upon this name a few years ago because I realized the mind-boggling stupidity that happens here day to day.
Well right now I've been proven right, which is honestly a depressing thing to think about :(

Please do not display your ignorance on the matter any further.

Had you not been playing the damsel in distress here, you would know that I have actually banned many pro-PTI members here as well, including the one you were engaged with, for saying much less. You can ask them yourself if you want to.

I don't think I need to justify my actions any further to you, if you feel aggrieved, please feel free to talk to the admins or whoever.

Good day.
I do plead ignorance as your warning to me is out in the open but not to anyone else who literally have posts just 1-2 posts above mine.

As I said, you can visit most of my posts and I generally ignore insults; it is just a couple of persistent abusers who require a dose of their own medicine to come down from cloud 9. If you warn them and take action against them too then I stand corrected. I can point them out to you if you require that.

I do plead ignorance as your warning to me is out in the open but not to anyone else who literally have posts just 1-2 posts above mine.

As I said, you can visit most of my posts and I generally ignore insults; it is just a couple of persistent abusers who require a dose of their own medicine to come down from cloud 9. If you warn them and take action against them too then I stand corrected. I can point them out to you if you require that.

Please go to the posting history of the perosn you were engaged with, and there will be a post form yesterday where he got an exact same warning.

If you go further back, you will see he got banned for one as well. I could pull out a fair few more examples...

If you believe that there have been posts which weren't caught by me or by other mods, please feel free to DM me and I will take care of that.

So whats next……kya hoga agay?

As we all realise, that nobody has any plan to fix it.
Besides, wrecking of economies thru economic hitmen and manipulation is a trademark of the WEF and its allies…..their plans of depopulation and chaos/anarchy in the world are being accelerated. Pakistan is not the first or last country……they will do it to each and every country……just a matter of when its each country’s turn
We’re in the end times anyway so hold on tight to Islam/Quran/Sunnah and you be ok. Life was never a bed of roses

Back
Top Bottom