What's new

Suggestion

Dubious

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I see what you are trying to do:devil: .Nice suggestion,they can't go on reviewing every ones(almost every one) post quality.
Elaborate,i guess.

Well, I was thinking why not you make people work to loose their negative ratings? You know if they get a said no. of positive ratings they get 1 negative rating removed....

Only applicable to those having a negative rating...Will help them improve their post quality!
aint goona happen Admins of PDF appoint those who gave you -ve rating reviewing or undoing will put question on those who are promoted to that much power,i got 7 bs ratings in 5 hours never got loose them....

Those Red negative rating reminds me of my school exams :(
full of red marking :sick:

I see what you are trying to do:devil: .Nice suggestion,they can't go on reviewing every ones(almost every one) post quality.
Elaborate,i guess.
Elaborate meaning they would remove a negative rating if you behave...Prob will pull in the reins on some retards here! I mean they have tried warnings, those who are into it wont stop...heck, even those who arent start!

Discourage others from going to the other side?

aint goona happen Admins of PDF appoint those who gave you -ve rating reviewing or undoing will put question on those who are promoted to that much power,i got 7 bs ratings in 5 hours never got loose them....
Its not related to questioning the negative rating given...but how to get it undone instead of it piling up!

One suggestion from me....Please change the name of the Forum to Indian Defence Forum cuz theres nothing Pakistani abt it:laugh:

More threads and More people on India than Pakistan which seems very boring!:oops:
I feel ya dear! I really do! I suggested the same thing well maybe in a more over the board anger mode and got a negative rating for blowing up about it! :what:

One suggestion from me....Please change the name of the Forum to Indian Defence Forum cuz theres nothing Pakistani abt it:laugh:

More threads and More people on India than Pakistan which seems very boring!:oops:
Hindutva Defence Forum will be better because nowadays 'original' Indians are scarce.

Post review happens all the time, I guess. Some given by me, for instance, to certain Hindutvadi trolls were revoked, though the one given to me by a Hindutvadi was never revoked despite appeal. In short, system is in place and most of the times it works too.

There is a trick though. In order to get your voice heard and your reds revoked, form up a gang of 4-5 members who are damn good at crying wolf, make it lead by some TT and wreak havoc on the 'Post Ratings Review Board'. You do not have to post any links (nor do you have to adhere to other rules as advised by the management) as evidence, just go on with a frenzy of complaints of all sorts. Tell lies so repeatedly and so frequently that the management begins to buy them as truth. Hindutvadi trolls have obtained pretty satisfactory results using this 'cry wolf pack' tactic.

پاکستانیوں اور مسلمانوں کا سب سے بڑا مسلہ یہ ہے کہ وہ ہندو کی طرح مکار نہیں ہوتے اور اسی لیے نقصان اٹھاتے ہیں۔ سیکھو ان سے مکاری۔

Last edited:
:raise:

Cant find the real suggestion thread so...

Well, I was thinking why not you make people work to loose their negative ratings? You know if they get a said no. of positive ratings they get 1 negative rating removed....

Only applicable to those having a negative rating...Will help them improve their post quality!

@WebMaster @Horus @Manticore @Jungibaaz @waz @blain2 @TaimiKhan @Emmie @Adios Amigo @Chak Bamu @Jango

han tum ko 5 negative rating mil gayi isliye yeh post le kar ayi ho ab .. :p: ..

Indeed a very useful thread.

any ways I was given a negative rating because I spoke some facts and an elite member'S ego was hurt, when other elite member favoured me :P (Not you @Akheilos )

Last edited:
Hindutva Defence Forum will be better because nowadays 'original' Indians are scarce.‏

Please if you elaborate who're the 'original' Indians?

Post review happens all the time, I guess. Some given by me, for instance, to certain Hindutvadi trolls were revoked, though the one given to me by a Hindutvadi was never revoked despite appeal. In short, system is in place and most of the times it works too.

There is a trick though. In order to get your voice heard and your reds revoked, form up a gang of 4-5 members who are damn good at crying wolf, make it lead by some TT and wreak havoc on the 'Post Ratings Review Board'. You do not have to post any links (nor do you have to adhere to other rules as advised by the management) as evidence, just go on with a frenzy of complaints of all sorts. Tell lies so repeatedly and so frequently that the management begins to buy them as truth. Hindutvadi trolls have obtained pretty satisfactory results using this 'cry wolf pack' tactic.‏

There must be full trust of yours in the system. Tell how should it work or better you should resign.

پاکستانیوں اور مسلمانوں کا سب سے بڑا مسلہ یہ ہے کہ وہ ہندو کی طرح مکار نہیں ہوتے اور اسی لیے نقصان اٹھاتے ہیں۔ سیکھو ان سے مکاری۔

Hindus are cleverer than Muslims/Pakistanis what a lame excuse. Their diet is different from that of others. Or its an escape goat nothing else.

LMAO someone losing sleep over goddamn -ives. Trust me, taking the internet too seriously can ruin your health.

Nobody is gonna judge you based on your rating and even if they did your -ives would only go in your favor as everybody hates mods and knows the rate button is just a tool for them to play with when they get bored or feel like trolling.

No matter how many trophies you earn or how many posts you make, webby won't share a single cent from his adsense earnings with you, nor would he partner with you.

You'd better start your own blog and earn a name of your own and make easy dollars in the process. I mean why work unpaid for others. :D

--
Mods, marna ni mn majjak kr rela tha. :(

LMAO someone losing sleep over goddamn -ives. Trust me, taking the internet too seriously can ruin your health.

Nobody is gonna judge you based on your rating and even if they did your -ives would only go in your favor as everybody hates mods and knows the rate button is just a tool for them to play with when they get bored or feel like trolling.

No matter how many trophies you earn or how many posts you make, webby won't share a single cent from his adsense earnings with you, nor would he partner with you.

You'd better start your own blog and earn a name of your own and make easy dollars in the process. I mean why work unpaid for others. :D

--
Mods, marna ni mn majjak kr rela tha. :(
Yaar they just look nasty...No one loosing sleep over anything

I just thought it would encourage some people to post much better instead of getting discouraged and following the troll squad!

Back
Top Bottom