What's new

Suggestion

Yaar they just look nasty...No one loosing sleep over anything

I just thought it would encourage some people to post much better instead of getting discouraged and following the troll squad!
It neither discourages nor encourages, people would speak their mind and be themselves anyway.

If it's about how it looks, well, you could always change it to your liking on your screen. There's this extension for Firefox called FoxReplace, just install it and replace the -ives (or whatever) with whatever; it'll never show you those nasty red numbers again unless you instruct it to. See what I did.
1.jpeg

پاکستانیوں اور مسلمانوں کا سب سے بڑا مسلہ یہ ہے کہ وہ ہندو کی طرح مکار نہیں ہوتے اور اسی لیے نقصان اٹھاتے ہیں۔ سیکھو ان سے مکاری۔
Makari seekhnay se na aaway...e "jamandroo" aka inborn cheez howay hy :lol:

mere pind mn kaiyon ko "*katrya wa harami" kehtay hn.:rofl::rofl:

* = katarna as in kaatna, to cut...literally cutting edge:rofl::rofl:

One suggestion from me....Please change the name of the Forum to Indian Defence Forum cuz theres nothing Pakistani abt it:laugh:

More threads and More people on India than Pakistan which seems very boring!:oops:
If it hadn't been for us Yindoo banyas, PDF would have folded up long ago! You should thank us for it. :D

May the tribe of Yindoos from the emerging super power grow from strength to strength on PDF! :-)

Cheers! :cheers:

If it hadn't been for us Yindoo banyas, PDF would have folded up long ago! You should thank us for it. :D

May the tribe of Yindoos from the emerging super power grow from strength to strength on PDF! :-)

Cheers! :cheers:
Well i already said it should rather be IDF than PDF.Im sorry but you ppl have really lowered the standard of PDF and the debates/arguments here....hardly see any decency...with the exception of few ofcourse!

Well i already said it should rather be IDF than PDF.Im sorry but you ppl have really lowered the standard of PDF and the debates/arguments here....hardly see any decency...with the exception of few of course!
Ah! Thanks. I knew I'm among the few!! :-) :lol:

Well i already said it should rather be IDF than PDF.Im sorry but you ppl have really lowered the standard of PDF and the debates/arguments here....hardly see any decency...with the exception of few ofcourse!

Indians have been on this forum since the very beginning. This argument of yours don't make any sense my dear : )

You can report. With the addition of new mods. Things will get better!

One suggestion from me....Please change the name of the Forum to Indian Defence Forum cuz theres nothing Pakistani abt it:laugh:

More threads and More people on India than Pakistan which seems very boring!:oops:
hahaha ur right. there is india everywhere in this forum.

Sir instead of mods create a new new rank of "Admin Reps" peoples having duty to ban peoples for hours and solve any queries in there range like moderation,merging and movement of threads to appropriate section,banning excessive trolls for hours or banning them to watch certain forums for hours+not having any power for -ve or +ve ratings,because site viewership is increasing day by day every one of us also tries to prompt site.

Sir instead of mods create a new new rank of "Admin Reps" peoples having duty to ban peoples for hours and solve any queries in there range like moderation,merging and movement of threads to appropriate section,banning excessive trolls for hours or banning them to watch certain forums for hours+not having any power for -ve or +ve ratings,because site viewership is increasing day by day every one of us also tries to prompt site.

Lets not be Pakistani about everything and create "committees" for every little thing. All titles are just fine, what is required is effective reporting by people. When there aren't reports, the moderators cannot get any inkling of problems as they are not psychic. What is important is for reports to be made and members to be generated.

All titles are just fine, what is required is effective reporting by people.
effective reporting???
tell me about it!!!
I have waited for 6 days now...and no action has been taken on my reported post yet.
Reported the post (within 24hrs)- check
PMed the admin (after 24hrs)- Check
Reported in GHQ (after 5 days)- Check
And no action has been taken on the post yet. Wow!!

Last edited:
effective reporting???
tell me about it!!!
I have waited for 6 days now...and no action has been taken on my reported post yet.
Reported the post (within 24hrs)- check
PMed the admin (after 24hrs)- Check
Reported in GHQ (after 5 days)- Check
And no action has been taken on the post yet. Wow!!

Posted in suggestion thread - Check.

Lets not be Pakistani about everything and create "committees" for every little thing.
Yea lets be Indians and make every thread into a dhaba of some form or a chit chat corner and lets not forget a thread for every language and everyother city in India...Wait how is this PDF again?

What is important is for reports to be made and members to be generated.
What about reports based on number? Some group just gang report....another group just gang cries about being reported :unsure:

@WebMaster @Horus

Can we have a designated thread/ area where we can call on to mods who are active...This would help with on the spot suicide trolls.....

Or a method to mention ALL the mods together and esp if they are online to get their attention for an "at the moment" issue?

Back
Top Bottom