What's new

Suggested duties for Indian members of this forum

tu abhi tak gya nhi new york ? whaan per jin ki gariyaan dhota tha wo preshan hain ke dosra banda nhi mil raha jo 5$ main gari chamka de:angel:

oper se wo kaala african bhi pooch raha tha jo teri chumiyaan leta tha or tujhy free cigrate pilata tha yaar . main ne kaha tu pakistan gya hai pesy leny aik bandy se 17 lakh . wo bola 17 to us jigger ko hum de dety aik raat main :P
bol raha tha acha khasa karigaar hai tu ager 3 nights las vegas main strip dance kary to :rolleyes:

Thank you, my dear illegal Bengali friend (j/kidding). :cheesy: Those two points are really well taken. We need to immediately stop the comparison posts, and steering clear of racist bigots or rightwing Hindutvadis is good for everyone's sanity.

I would include racist bigot and rightwing Hindutvavadis if they park their prejudices at the door, and follow the code - at least while they're on PDF.

It's not hard and fast to have each and every Indian member on board. As long as we can have even 7-8 Indian members permanently agreeing to a final code, it's a GREAT START. Let's hear from everyone in the list if they have something to add.

No, of course not. Just that it's early days yet, don't want anybody to feel left out.

Now to tabulate the code.

I would include racist bigot and rightwing Hindutvavadis if they park their prejudices at the door, and follow the code - at least while they're on PDF.

We cannot and will not control Pakistani or any non-Indian posters. This code is only for all those posters who display Indian flags.

Right-wing Hindutvadi posters are welcome as long as they do not derail threads, or launch personal attacks. That's the biggest problem with them which I have noticed so far - especially Padamchen, Soumitra etc..

I don't want the code to be applicable to the extreme right-wing Hindutvadis for a start as they are difficult to deal with. No one is stopping them from mending their ways if they want to join the new normal.

No, of course not. Just that it's early days yet, don't want anybody to feel left out.

Now to tabulate the code.

Let's not be hasty. Let's hear from xeuss, Jamahir, and a few others before tabulating the stuff.

We cannot and will not control Pakistani or any non-Indian posters. This code is only for all those posters who display Indian flags.

Right-wing Hindutvadi posters are welcome as long as they do not derail threads, or launch personal attacks. That's the biggest problem with them which I have noticed so far - especially Padamchen, Soumitra etc..

I don't want the code to be applicable to the extreme right-wing Hindutvadis for a start as they are difficult to deal with. No one is stopping them from mending their ways if they want to join the new normal.

.....welcome as long as they work within the code.

Let's not be hasty. Let's hear from xeuss, Jamahir, and a few others before tabulating the stuff.

LOL.

Not now, not this minute.

Next step.

@AfrazulMandal

In or out, bhai?

Thank you, my dear illegal Bengali friend (j/kidding). :cheesy: Those two points are really well taken. We need to immediately stop the comparison posts, and steering clear of racist bigots or rightwing Hindutvadis is good for everyone's sanity.

Won't be illegal after we proclaim Akhand Bangladesh :chilli:

JK lol.

We're basically not even allowed to discuss internal matters if it doesn't suit certain narratives..

which is fine afaic, their turf...

It is what it is mate, PDF is programming me into a person thinks before they type. Indeed, posting on PDF requires a certain level of 'finesse', 'diplomacy' and what I can only describe as 'semantical gymnastics'.

Master these three things and you can minimise your chances of getting banned and receiving negative ratings, of course it's not a 100% fool proof but it's the best thing one can do.

Here's another point before It gets lost in the abyss that is my thought process, make sure your posts are clear and concise, leave no room for misinterpretations.

It is hard being an Indian on PDF but for the few decent Indians on here, I say hang on, represent your country rather than letting it get abused like a pinata.

@Joe Shearer

It's Sunday morning already my time zone. Once every proper user's views have been taken in (do also consider the suggestions made by @lastofthepatriots and @DalalErMaNodi as I like the points), you can edit your first post and list out the code proper (please use very simple English). I'll try to help you finalize but I am not sure if I'll have time today as I have to receive someone at the airport.

Maybe stop acting like a smart*** and stop insulting and belittling others. OP is the prime example of that.

Maybe stop acting like a smart*** and stop insulting and belittling others. OP is the prime example of that.

We Indian users have unofficially elected him as our captain. For better or worse, he's our leader here. :cheesy:

EDIT: very important that we don't get sidetracked. We need to have consensus by Sunday, and a bunch of users who agree.

Please everyone, all the Indian users, give your opinions. It will only lead to a pleasant experience for all of us in the future,

OP is Bengali, therefore he is infallible.:enjoy:

Who dares insult our 'joe' dada.

If we ever get a mod from among Indians or Bangladeshis, my vote would be for @Joe Shearer ,not that anyone cares about my opinion but the sentiment stands.

It is hard being an Indian on PDF but for the few decent Indians on here, I say hang on, represent your country rather than letting it get abused like a pinata.

Tobe poro

কুম্ভ ছিল রানার ভৃত্য
হারাবংশী বীর,
হরিণ মেরে আসছে ফিরে
স্কন্ধে ধনু তীর।
খবর পেয়ে কহে, "কে রে
নকল বুঁদি কেল্লা মেরে
হারাবংশী রাজপুতেরে
করবে নতশির!
নকল বুঁদি রাখব আমি
হারাবংশী বীর।'

I really gtg now. Hopefully every sane Indian poster chimes in by Sunday. You can also post EDIT suggestions on the points that have been covered.

Let's make this forum a good place for all Indian posters. As well as the others who participate in India related topics.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom