What's new

Suggested Changes for defence.pk

Awesome suggestions. Want to see them implemented.

You are calling a Nation as "Terrorists" ? Is Pakistan recognized as Terrorist State ? Pakistan is a victim of terrorism not a Terrorist state my brother.
But when your countrymen calls Modi as Terrorist ....that is OK here ...right??
is modi declared as Terrorist by any Country...?? if yes then show me....else why this double standard.... ??

--
my point
but point is he(hafez sayed ) is tersort outisde pak as per UN / world

he organization is banned as a terrorist organization by India, the United States,[3] the United Kingdom,[4] the European Union,[5] Russia[6] and Australia.[7] India considers him one of its most wanted terrorists because of his alleged ties with Lashkar-e-Taiba and its involvement in attacks against India,[8] and Saeed is listed on the NIA Most Wanted list. The United Nations declared Jama'at-ud-Da'wah a terrorist organization in December 2008 and Hafiz Saeed a terrorist as its leader.[9] In April 2012, the United States announced a bounty of $10 million on Hafiz Saeed, for his alleged role in the 2008 Mumbai terror attacks.[10][11] Since 2008, various Indian politicians have demanded that Saeed be handed over but there is no extradition treaty between the two countries.[12][13]
Hafiz Muhammad Saeed - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
---
Pak force in Peace force in UN...
i never said they not..
infact
List of countries by number of UN peacekeepers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
pak 2nd to abngdesh in countibution
for whihc pak should be appreciated ...
BUT THAT NOT THE POINT HERE
--

But when your countrymen calls Modi as Terrorist ....that is OK here ...right??
is modi declared as Terrorist by any Country...?? if yes then show me....else why this double standard.... ??
There should be no double standards as per my opinion.

but point is he(hafez sayed ) is tersort outisde pak as per UN / world
Britishers called Bhagat Singh as a terrorist but he was your Freedom Fighter. I can name many other examples. Doesn't make a point. Iraq was terrorist for America, Afghanistan was the same, it's just for Oil, you know that. Well that's going off the track now, we will discuss that in relevant thread.

I don't like these suggestions.

there is the hidden hand of Pakistan in this.

wait.....

Britishers called Bhagat Singh as a terrorist but he was your Freedom Fighter. I can name many other examples. Doesn't make a point. Iraq was terrorist for America, Afghanistan was the same, it's just for Oil, you know that. Well that's going off the track now, we will discuss that in relevant thread.
--
yes .. i know..
bhagat singh case was in independace era...1940
now we are in 2014 ...with new set of rules..
i already said ...
ones terrosirt is other Fredoem fihgter
but if UN ... celareda guya terrosist .. you cant go more that that ..
(i know UN is now holy cow.. but then its your govt duty to protrvt yout citizen and social worker to getting taged wrongly at UN )

hidden hand of Pakistan in this.
hahahahah you are hilarious Man. It's always Pakistan behind everything LOL :omghaha:

--
yes .. i know..
bhagat singh case was in independace era...1940
now we are in 2014 ...with new set of rules..
i already said ...
ones terrosirt is other Fredoem fihgter
but if UN ... celareda guya terrosist .. you cant go more that that ..
(i know UN is now holy cow.. but then its your govt duty to protrvt yout citizen and social worker to getting taged wrongly at UN )
That is going off the topic now. We will discuss that in relevant thread please.

Admins should be made depending upon the Positive and Negative Ratings.
No, Highly biased....I dislike you or u r in my Bad books .....definately u get negative 4m me....

1. first day quick negative receiving ......Immediate BAN
2. Top button ...detailing number of threads operated by me
3. Person I follow means.........I get Alert whenever they Post something.....which means i recieve my own Alerts PLUS Alerts from the person i follow............
4. Suggestion:::: In a YEAR ...you can get maximum 50 Negatives.........by year end all records dashed to ZERO for next year

Title cover needs serious attention. Please management do something about it. Rest options are already available and well planned.I seriously like this rating program more specifically
Regards

Those who try to remain more civilized and calm don't get Negative Ratings. You need to control your temper, if you got 8 Negative ratings in only one thread. :p:
Hi malghani
Glad to have a fresh professional in PDF specials. Tell us about yourself:)
Before hitting rating button, kindly read criteria for rating members.
Regards

The last time I called infiltrators as terrorists etc... but the Pakistani elite/TTA member gave me 8 negative rating ...In that thread... and when I'm engaged in funny convo .. Other member gave me negative rating. .. funny thing is it is not even trolling and insulting... unbiased rating system..
You are lucky people at least bother to give you rarings-
Look at me- not even a single +ve or -ve ratings received-
Its like saying not a single fcuk was given to my posts- :suicide2:

1. first day quick negative receiving ......Immediate BAN
I totally agree to that

2. Top button ...detailing number of threads operated by me
Elaborate please

Person I follow means.........I get Alert whenever they Post something.....which means i recieve my own Alerts PLUS Alerts from the person i follow
That is what i suggested

Suggestion:::: In a YEAR ...you can get maximum 50 Negatives
If someone after 50 Neg-Ratings stops getting more, then after a year the previous record should be clean, my opinion.

You are lucky people at least bother to give you rarings-
Look at me- not even a single +ve or -ve ratings received-
Its like saying not a single fcuk was given to my posts- :suicide2:
hahaha ...

Back
Top Bottom