What's new

Suggested Changes for defence.pk

--
ratings here .. is big debate here..
The last time I called infiltrators as terrorists etc... but the Pakistani elite/TTA member gave me 8 negative rating ...In that thread... and when I'm engaged in funny convo .. Other member gave me negative rating. .. funny thing is it is not even trolling and insulting... unbiased rating system..

The last time I called infiltrators as terrorists etc... but the Pakistani elite/TTA member gave me 8 negative rating ...In that thread... and when I'm engaged in funny convo .. Other member gave me negative rating. .. funny thing is it is not even trolling and insulting... unbiased rating system..
--
i had same issue with them tooo...
still crystal claer with
Aeronaut ... made kashmir student issue out of proportion with letter from them . which never appeared in reality with proof...
--
i asked one of memeber calling PAk as terrorist sate ...when in PDF forum pak guys dicussing wiht deatils of suport to terrosit in kashmir ..and there orgion training in Azad Kashmir and afg..still they dont accept..
--
Negrating
He-man also got 8 neg in short time.. i dont know case so cant say about its validity but he got...
--
i used to pissed of wih neg rating before
now i m not..
i care only if other guy can prove me that i was wrong.. with facts ..
if not
neg rating is just number for me for my opinion ...
--
most elit member troll most than common member here...

Those who try to remain more civilized and calm don't get Negative Ratings. You need to control your temper, if you got 8 Negative ratings in only one thread. :p:

Those who try to remain more civilized and calm don't get Negative Ratings. You need to control your temper, if you got 8 Negative ratings in only one thread. :p:
well if calling terrorists as terrorists wrong ... I don't care about negative ratings. . I would not change or show sympathy on terrorists for ratings..

Here i would suggest that members with 100+ Negative Ratings should be permanently banned so that everybody should respect each other's Nations, countries and try to be more civilized @Aeronaut
--
neg rating criteria welcome .. if it can used with scrutiny.. or else its just weapson for few privilage
interner form of zamindari ..

every person should be able to watchthat who gave him negetive rating and on which post and there should be a provission that he if argues mods to delete that negetive rating if he can give suitableanswer why he posted that and there are a bunch of other members who support his cause

well if calling terrorists as terrorists wrong ... I don't care about negative ratings. . I would not change or show sympathy on terrorists for ratings..
@danger007
you have to prove that other guy is terrosut with facts..
terrosirst for you is frredom figter for othrs
other can dbate your opinon but cant not refure fact whihc yuo give
exa, haf sex sayyed
pak member call him social workr
i quote UN sanction as terrosrt
still they dont listen call UN blah bal
but point is he is tersort outisde pak as per UN / world
@Malghani
search thread in pdf where so many pak memeber including acceptance of senior membes you can say mod
quaoted PM of india as terrorist...
you can have issue with modi but as PM you have to repsct that postion so the modi..
but that is not followd...
so when there double stantdes for that
how you expect peole take Neg rat seriously..
whhich you just gave righ now to DANGER

every person should be able to watchthat who gave him negetive rating and on which post and there should be a provission that he if argues mods to delete that negetive rating if he can give suitableanswer why he posted that and there are a bunch of other members who support his cause
You should give a reason in the next reply so that who gave you the Negative Rating, He should re-consider it, if you are logical.

Here i would suggest that members with 100+ Negative Ratings should be permanently banned so that everybody should respect each other's Nations, countries and try to be more civilized @Aeronaut
what wrong you seen in my post... professionalism? ??

quaoted PM of india as terrorist...
you can have issue with modi but as PM you have to repsct that postion so the modi..
This should be emphasized that attacking Nations should not be allowed at all unless they are quoted with the facts. There should be no double standards. Even for the staff.

what wrong you seen in my post... professionalism? ??
You are calling a Nation as "Terrorists" ? Is Pakistan recognized as Terrorist State ? Pakistan is a victim of terrorism not a Terrorist state my brother.

This should be emphasized that attacking Nations should not be allowed at all unless they are quoted with the facts. There should be no double standards. Even for the staff.
--
right
i told them many time with facts
you have to respct Position not person
PM/Presdint inssult is insult of naton
but PDF have diffren view

who is emotional and immature buddy... I pointed out something relevant to my stance.. I stated I would not bow down for negative rating and show sympathy to terrorists. .. what's wrong did you see in that..

You are calling a Nation as "Terrorists" ? Is Pakistan recognized as Terrorist State ? Pakistan is a victim of terrorism not a Terrorist state my brother.
OMG. .. did you even realised what am saying lol.. I am referring infiltrators. .. comprehension problem or what.. where did i said terrorists state ...

Back
Top Bottom