What's new

Suggest some awesome farm house/Glass house design of approx 2000 Sq ft

30lac,,,bhai,,a 1500sqft rcc construction(just construction)will cost like 15 lac just for plinth n ground floor,,,,interiors,paint,electricity,furniture,govt. noc's will cost another 10lacs

N i didnt get u abt security,,,why no security required?
Ps-thts how much it costs in northeast,,,earthquake prone zone,,maybe diffrnt in gujrat

No. I can build a 2500 sq ft house in 30 lakh with very decent quality.

No. I can build a 2500 sq ft house in 30 lakh with very decent quality.
What type of construction ??
RCC or somthng else

Few Days per year initially. Later on I may shift there.
Few days meaning,,,10days,20,30,,,how many,,calculate n say.
It u r a service guy thn it cant be more thn 15,,maybe more if u into business.
N by later u mean after how many years.10-20?

RCC frame brick wall , cement plaster, marble/grenite flooring and very decent furniture.
How many floors n how many days u might spend in a year,,,,n after how many years u plan to move there permanently?

2floors, 4 rooms,. Initially few days in a year and after 4 to 5 years parmenently.
Then i advice u to invest tht 30lac(+15lac for plot) in somewhere else,,,till thn plan ur house n after 5yrs build it.
For example u can buy a flat n rent it,,,,then sell it after 5yrs take the profit too.
Till thn u can spend those few days a year in some holliday resort.
Ofcourse if u make a lot of money u can do it now,,,aapka paisa hai.

Then i advice u to invest tht 30lac(+15lac for plot) in somewhere else,,,till thn plan ur house n after 5yrs build it.
For example u can buy a flat n rent it,,,,then sell it after 5yrs take the profit too.
Till thn u can spend those few days a year in some holliday resort.
Ofcourse if u make a lot of money u can do it now,,,aapka paisa hai.

I can earn a lot by giving this on rent if I want which probably I will do.

These Designs are Not what you are looking for Prasad. You know that yourself.

Why not Design it at one with nature and by yourself?

I am finding it very difficult to conceptualize. I just don't know how to go ahead. You can help me. I hope that I may meet someone who can guide me.

I am finding it very difficult to conceptualize. I just don't know how to go ahead. You can help me. I hope that I may meet someone who can guide me.

Most of the Problem lies when you Start thinking in too many Details of the Details.

You dont have to come up with a Plan over a day.

Start making a Checklist first or Imagine the product inside out.

Most of the Problem lies when you Start thinking in too many Details of the Details.

You dont have to come up with a Plan over a day.

Start making a Checklist first or Imagine the product inside out.

Something is freezing in my mind. It will be build on some 1.5 m elevation. Entry shall be in the middle of the drawing room streched couple of meter out. On one side , there will be a slope on which flower plants shall be there and on other side, there will be small water body replicating a waterfall. There will be a fountain in the front. Swimming pool can either be in front or on one side. One bed room shall be stretched ahead of drawing room. I don't know how the kitchen shall be made. Terrace garden shall be easy to design.

Last edited:
Something is freezing in my mind. It will be build on some 1.5 m elevation. Entry shall be in the middle of the drawing room attatched couple of meter out. On one side , there will be a slope on which flower plants shall be there and on other side, there will be small water body replicating a waterfall. There will be a fountain in the front. Swimming pool can either be in front or on one side. One bed room shall be stretched ahead of drawing room. I don't know how the kitchen shall be made. Terrace garden shall be easy to design.

Try expressing These thoughts in colors or sketching them casually with a meditated mind. The pattern that emerges common after few repeated random tries is the key.

IMG_20181202_163512.jpg
Try expressing These thoughts in colors or sketching them casually with a meditated mind. The pattern that emerges common after few repeated random tries is the key.

This is excellent.

Have a look at dining table I got prepared today. I will get its delivery tomorrow after installation of seats and glass. I am planning better than this one for my farm house. It will be a long 10 seater.

Last edited:

Flats are extremely difficult to sell. They do not have liquidity. There are many other ways in which the money can be invested more profitably.

yesterday visited that area to see piece of lands. Land is available very cheaplly. I saw one piece of land having tall palm trees. My friend has build a huge old style but decent farm house made from stones very cheaply almost at 65% rate prevailing in market by using locally available stones. He has build a 1400 Sq ft swimming pool along with a children swimming pool and filtration just at Rs 8 lakh. Labor and mesons are available very cheaply so as material. Stone walls keep house very cool.

Back
Top Bottom