What's new

Suggest some awesome farm house/Glass house design of approx 2000 Sq ft

I am going to build one such place. If you will come to my house you will fall f in love. Just, I have bought some 1.25 lakh Sq ft of land right behind mountain. You will be able to see 15 to 20 waterfalls falling from mountain and a small spring flowing right beside the land. jungle starts just 20 ft away on other side of road. it will have extra ordinary farm house with multiple colors. You will be greeted with a marble fountain as soon as as you enter residential area. it will have multi layer flower bed on both side with huge palm trees. Soon as you enter residential area and cross a beautiful swimming pool with shower, a step garden on one side of entrance and a water body on other side will well come you. It will be a huge house with high ceiling and terrace garden for each bed room on first floor with gazebo. Sound of birds will blend with sound of birds to offer a unique sound. It will have fragrance of flowers like Rat rani and parijat. It will have some bamboo houses as well. It will have a lake with hundreds of coconut trees and bamboo trees around it. It will have an orchid with all sort of fruits such as apple, cashew nuts, badam, pears, papaiya, grapes, watermelon and muskmelon. It will have a vegetable zone as well which will offer exotic organic vegetables. It will have an animal area which will provide milk and organic fertilizers. It will have an ayurvedic medicine zone as well. It will be only one of its kind. When it will be ready I will post pictures here and invite you guy to visit it.

@Retired Troll, @Imran Khan

Thanks for the invite.

Looking forward for the updates.

20191103_122010.jpg

This one can be good for farm house.

If you read all of the posts you will find out some people were saying they want to buy lands and build houses. So I wanted an update, wanted to see some built houses :)
That guy is banned unfortunately.....

20191103_122114.jpg

I am going to start negation for this land. I want my family to live here together in a palace like house so that they can have a very relax life. Particularly my parents can enjoy there last few years.

The problem is that the land owner asks for a huge amount for palm trees.

Attachments

• 20191103_122010.jpg
    20191103_122010.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 17
View attachment 587739

I am going to start negation for this land. I want my family to live here together in a palace like house so that they can have a very relax life. Particularly my parents can enjoy there last few years.

The problem is that the land owner asks for a huge amount for palm trees.

I would buy it. Looks like beautiful land.

That guy is banned unfortunately.....

Nothing is unfortunate. Many knowledgeable guys are banned. when i used to read this forum, it was flooded with comments and new posting. Now , a shitty subject is discussed for days and months. Admin should look into the data of new article posting and comments posting an compare it with what that numbers used to be couple of years back.

Enjoy some more photos of the area.
IMG-20190809-WA0157.jpg
IMG-20191101-WA0059.jpg

Screenshot_20210819-051449_WhatsApp.jpg

Does anyone know how to work out square feet of a house in Pakistan. I was told this above house design is for 20 Sakre which I believe is 2000 square feet but when I calculate, it comes to 1500. The total house including Mamtee and shade will be 25 Sakre ie 2500 Square feet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom