What's new

Suggest some awesome farm house/Glass house design of approx 2000 Sq ft

Whenever I got a contractor, they ended up being bad ones. They would often promise me low prices for work that would cost more than what we initially agreed on.

Whenever I got a contractor, they ended up being bad ones. They would often promise me low prices for work that would cost more than what we initially agreed on.

Lol tell me about it. I've built mine, just needs the paint, doors, and windows doing. Contractors are big time liers, once they start to build they'll make up excuses of inflation and mess up the house. They even get confused regarding the design of the house and put you on the spot and make changes to save money for themselves, they'll use cheap brick etc.

The contractor was supposed to build beams up to 2 feet and then build it so no damp could come but instead just built it from the foundation, now is making excuses that inflation was too much.

The house is around 2600 Square feet, 2 halls, 2 bedrooms, 1 kitchen, 2 bathrooms, 1 store and 2 small Varandas. The wall was not in the deal.

It was very frustrating until, one day, I found someone willing to offer me quality services at a reasonable price. He gave me references from his previous clients and told me about his past projects. After working with him for a few days, he completely fixed my eavestrough and made it look even better than before! He even helped me install new appliances in my kitchen, which made my experience with him even better. He provided me with additional services outside of repair services!

If you are looking for a good design is a good idea on the internet. You can think about combining 2-3 designs and see what you will have in summary. Also, remember that in-house design is important for color choices, so I recommend you address the good painter Ballarat company that will help you set the common color design for your house inside. The most important is choosing a good painting for your outside because you need to keep at many important factors like weather, the medium temperature in your region, and the common appearance.

Back
Top Bottom