What's new

Suggest some awesome farm house/Glass house design of approx 2000 Sq ft

May be a scalled downed cheaper modified version of something like this one.

4700-sq-ft-house.jpg

I like this one. I'll probably make something similar to this one. In the villages people just sleep in the living rooms :) so 4 rooms downstairs is good enough and 3 on the upstairs floor.

It has a large terrace on the top and also looks like 3 rooms upstairs. You can have 2 bedrooms and 1 living room. Downstairs looks like 4 large rooms. Have 2 bedrooms and 1 living room and kitchen/bathroom.

It would be helpful to have the design dimensions of this house.
tapatalk_1543584025167.jpeg

Nice thread,,,,,but what about security???
When you are living there. A guard dog and a shotgun. When you are not living there then no security. That's why it's best not to buy too many expensive furniture. Just the standard so nobody steals. I Am talking about village in the mountains of kashmir. Most are relatives living around you.

When you are living there. A guard dog and a shotgun. When you are not living there then no security. That's why it's best not to buy too many expensive furniture. Just the standard so nobody steals.
A proper guard dog is like 50k-1lac per year excluding the time n responsibility.
A shotgun,,i dont know if its even possible to get a license for tht.

N if its a retreat home,,,thn probably its better to build it later,,,i think hariprasad is a young guy,,,,how much free time does he actually get.
I mean how many off days a month.
If its going to be once a month or even less,,,,thn better to build somethng like a cottage,,,with all goodies inside,,bland outside

25 to 30 INR.

No security is required.
30lac,,,bhai,,a 1500sqft rcc construction(just construction)will cost like 15 lac just for plinth n ground floor,,,,interiors,paint,electricity,furniture,govt. noc's will cost another 10lacs

N i didnt get u abt security,,,why no security required?
Ps-thts how much it costs in northeast,,,earthquake prone zone,,maybe diffrnt in gujrat

30lac,,,bhai,,a 1500sqft rcc construction(just construction)will cost like 15 lac just for plinth n ground floor,,,,interiors,paint,electricity,furniture,govt. noc's will cost another 10lacs

N i didnt get u abt security,,,why no security required?

No special security is required. Just somebody is needed to open , close doors along with other work like gardening.

When you are living there. A guard dog and a shotgun. When you are not living there then no security. That's why it's best not to buy too many expensive furniture. Just the standard so nobody steals. I Am talking about village in the mountains of kashmir. Most are relatives living around you.

Here there is absolutely no such risk. Here people even do not have boundries on their lush green farms having awesome crops

No special security is required. Just somebody is needed to open , close doors along with other work like gardening.
Ok
So how much time do u think u will spend per year in this holliday home u planning to build?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom