What's new

Suggest me muslim boy names please ?

I am not ashamed to be a Lucknowi or a migrant but I view my communities efforts from the prism of benefits to Pakistan rather than my qaums (muhajir) success or work to get (in my view special) rights.

In this I am very different from karachites and sorry to say I do not believe Altafs speech on partition calling it the biggest blunder-in fact anyone calling my peoples death at the hands of India a mistake whether it be partition riots or post partition riots which I have special information about and the partition, which happened because of it, a mistake, deserves if not my hatred then not the least my sympathy.

Muhajir is a fake term imposed on us by our elders. I would advise you to look at the blacks and how they threw away their discriminatory names after freedom from white owned plantations. Yet surprisingly our elders call themselves nothing but muhajir.

I would rather throw the word out. Yet urdu speakers does not speak for all of us as we are also marathi speakers, gujrati speakers and marwari speakers among others. The identity problem thus is complex. Moving from place A to B makes no one muhajir otherwise all of us would be muhajir since we moved from somewhere. Then Jinnah never expected we would become a separate ethnic group. He thought we would merge. Also I don't see how I can call a marathi speaker my brother when we do not share clothing dishes nor language but hate my punjabi brother and call him different from us if not hate hi,

I see Pakistan as my country not Jinnahpur (yes muhajirs some of them support it like Syed Jamaluddin) or a small section. My outlook thus is national with an increased focus on muslims left in Indian occupied parts as I moved from there. I am a proud Lucknowi still therefore so make no mistake of that-yet I want to merge as a pashtun. As I said the ethnic problem is very complex, especially among muhajirs. For example many muslims in Lucknow were children of Pashtuns who had forgotten pashto-enter the rohillas-so during partition many moved to Pakistan. Now they had no link with pashtuns-had forgotten pashto and identified as urdu speakers. Their identity became muhajir. So you see how complex the ethnic web is and even I may be pashtun by those standards as I have some links.

As for being muhajir my views on said topic are exponential and are very vividly described in this thread. Do take a look:

Split Discussion: Muhajir Identity | Page 12

You will have to go through the posts-my posts very carefully and spend a lot of time but you will know where I am coming from. I am all in for an inclusive society without hatred. This is why i have extreme respect for you Jaanbaz, being an Ahmedi, your rights taken from you is hard-yet supporting and living for Pakistan for the promised better day for all of us is even harder. If you ever need my help or support call upon me. This goes to @Pakistani Exile as well though I feel he does not agree with my views about MQM and Muhajirs. It is easy to get lost when so few talk of your rights so he sympathizes with MQM because it is secular and has no beef against Ahmedis but we cannot ignore how it has made us-us Pakistanis fight each other over the basis of ethnicity. Peace

@Ifrit @fakhre mirpur @Samandri @WAJsal Even the Indians. What I have is strong but unique views I can equally strongly defend. Each of us needs those.
I am totally agree with you bro mohajir means who left his original place and settled in strange culture and country but every muslim in this sub-continent belongs to only one culture one identity Islam but as Allah Tabarak wa tallah said tribes created to identify each other. Mohajir is a racist term used by goons in Pakistan to gain political benefits ask any person in Punjab who migrated from India they will not accept mohajir term. We are Lakhnavi, Dehalvi or hyderabadi but this is only to identify. We are Muslims and proud of that.

hey, kindly suggest me some muslim boy names with their meaning and sense?

any help would be appreciated, thanks alot :)
congrates bro even i am expecting my first one in a first week of December i choose if a girl Arfeen (boys and girls both can be name as Arfeen) and my Wife goes for If a boy Afaan.

Alluhwad....Ahahwan.....Arwhajan..... dont these name sound Muslims? I just composed them :-)

A bit feminine though. Ramraheem is a pretty macho name. Or even Dara Sikoh would be a beautiful ancient name.
Are the naming the guys who screwed you ? lil hindutvadi.

If you are a Pashtun keep the traditions alive and the language alive. Pashtuns are a beautiful people who I want to become like. But the language is disappearing in favor of urdu. There may be 50 million pashtuns in Pakistan but the language 20 million of them speak is urdu punjabi hindko or Seraiki, the Niazis being the prime example of having lost their language followed by Tareens and Jadoons.

I would if I could name my kid Shuja Dil (brave heart) or Brekhna (lightning)... I like tough sounding names.

Brekhna is a girls name lol.

First name Should be Muhammad like myself, then add any name from above comments :cheers: like Muhammad Kashif etc.

hey, kindly suggest me some muslim boy names with their meaning and sense?

any help would be appreciated, thanks alot :)

Hope this may help you.

Muslim Boys Names

Muslim Boy names starting with A

Following boy name is actually my PDF name, had spelling mistake during signing up. :D

Screenshot (8).png

Pashto, unlike Urdu is mostly in spoken form if I'm correct. Not many Pashtuns who can speak Pashto know how to read or write in their native tongue, thus the reason why the language is dying out slowly.

But yeah I like Pashto names as well, they are unique just like the people.
The script is the same ... Pashto Tv channels like Aruj,Khyber etc use Pashto in written text (tickers)...

But writing is difficult for people like me (irrespective of their ethnic background) Coz in cities the medium of instruction is different than rural areas . Where regional languages are used.

Keep a Christian Name & Muslim surname if you want to prove your SECULAR credentials............

P.S. OOPS you aren't from India..............Sorry!!

Keep a Christian Name & Muslim surname if you want to prove your SECULAR credentials............

P.S. OOPS you aren't from India..............Sorry!!

Your name proves "secular" credentials in India ?:lol: is that why you guys try to "westernise" your names like Jasmeet Pal becomes "Jessie Paul"..:lol:

What "Christian" names though ? Like "Ronaldo Muhammad","Bobby Asif"..:rofl:

More like aping the west ..

"Chohaary" Allah Ditta ... Lal Khan (a friends uncle)

Allah Ditta takes the cake though lol.. Typical Panjabi name ..:D

Hi,

The true meaning of the name ALLAH DITTA dawned on me one day when I was reading a book----a truly shocking moment that made the hair on my arms stand up at the depth and the intensity that is in this name---the character and his title---and what he does.

The name of the book is SHOGUN---the writer is James Clavell---and the character is a Jesuit priest Jesus By God---which translated to Masih Allah Dita---.

One has to read the book to get into the mind of the character and understand its significance.

how about Abraham
Ibrahim .. Abraham is a "anglo European" pronounciation of Prophet Ibrahims name..

Hi,

The true meaning of the name ALLAH DITTA dawned on me one day when I was reading a book----a truly shocking moment that made the hair on my arms stand up at the depth and the intensity that is in this name---the character and his title---and what he does.

The name of the book is SHOGUN---the writer is James Clavell---and the character is a Jesuit priest Jesus By God---which translated to Masih Allah Dita---.

One has to read the book to get into the mind of the character and understand its significance.
I always thought it meant "God given" or "Gods gift".. But thanks for the insight.

But it's non uncommon to hear Pak Muslim names like "Essa" .. Named after "Jesus".

The name Arsh is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Arsh is: Dominion . Crown. Throne. SoulUrge Number: 1.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom